GolfSpy STUDque

What's your on-course identity?

identity.png

We've all got our 'thing' that characterizes us on the course. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's both. The idea here is to sum up your game in a short sentence.

For example:

In typical Tiger fashion, he pulled his drive in the bunker then hit a 3 iron over water onto a green 250 yards away.

Or

Phil being Phil, he took a gamble that put him in the water then holes his chip on one hop for par.

To make this a little more fun, try to put your submission as if a sports commentator was announcing it.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Feherty here reporting from the thickets. Not sure I've ever seen quite the cabbage, not to mention this poor fellas name...

he has about 110 yards and I see a wedge, but I don't see him extracting this ball... it's just a horrible spot on the course he's got about a 1' window to hit..... they'll put a plaque here if he makes it.

And here we go. Oh my, I don't think I've seen such a beautiful shot, he's left with 2' putt for birdie.

• Like 5

Let's see if he can make birdie from 140 yards this time. Nope, another bogey. What keeps this man going is beyond me, folks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I'll extend mine from Shanksters...

What a miraculous shot from the spinach to put himself on the dance floor for an easy birdie, surely he will drain this.

moments later

Well, he walked away with a bogey.

• Like 5

It's mystifying that the same golfer who can string together several respectable holes can follow it up by playing so many shots on a single hole, but there it is, folks.

Sent from my LG-G5 using the MyGolfSpy mobile app.

• Like 6

(Faldo) Well I don't know what he's hoping to pull off here but it seems as if he's going to try to go through the car door window. In this situation with a lead like this, he just needs to play it to the middle of the fairway and take his medicine from there......moments later well I don't think that was exactly what he was trying for but it seems to have worked out perfectly!

And one more...

(Nantz) After a perfect drive down past his playing partners, he has wedge in hand ready to take dead aim at the flagstick....... Oh my, it's sailed way over the green into a lot of trouble inside that tree. It's just terrible to see him physically assaulting his caddie like that.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

I'll extend mine from Shanksters...

What a miraculous shot from the spinach to put himself on the dance floor for an easy birdie, surely he will drain this.

moments later

Well, he walked away with a bogey.

And to finish the commentary:

I've never seen such a poor display of putting, he couldn't have missed that any worse. I think it went backwards.

• Like 4

And to finish the commentary:

I've never seen such a poor display of putting, he couldn't have missed that any worse. I think it went backwards.

Lmao! That's perfect! 🤣

• Like 2

I almost put in the intro "write it like Feherty would say it" but decided to leave it more open.

Quality stuff Shanks. Those on-point analogies were a good laugh. I could hear him saying that as I read it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I almost put in the intro "write it like Feherty would say it" but decided to leave it more open.

Quality stuff Shanks. Those on-point analogies were a good laugh. I could hear him saying that as I read it.

I've actually thought about writing story after this post. Stay tuned.

• Like 2

"if he really gets a hold of this one with his 3 wood, he'll have a simple eagle putt...nope, he hit it the normal distance he does and its in the water"

• Like 2

Our featured group has been the Wahoo and his three senior buddies.  They are now playing 18, so it appear that they all will live.

Oh, no, it seems that the Wahoo has put his second shot into the green side sand bunker.  Unfortunately, we are out of our allotted time, if you wish to see continued play turn to the Comedy Channel.

• Like 6

Ooh, and there goes the helicopter again, oooooh, he's not allowed to say that on TV is he.

8895327_ernie-els-gets-the-happy-gilmore

• Like 4

IMG_0626.JPG This is definitely me. Always trying to prove to someone I can hit it over the water or cut that corner

Blake

• Like 3

I personally love wearing all black and sunglasses. No way you know what I'm thinking. Little bit of Gary Player and Dale Earnhardt.

• Like 1

A perfect drive to the center of the fairway, followed by a laser beam 4-hybrid right at the cup and to within 10-foot.

Oooooh, another 3-putt! Well it looks like he'll have some apologizing to to to PING for using their clubs so dammed poorly....Again!

• Like 2

Hits a bomb down the fairway hits a wedge over the green chips it to 20 ft and makes the par.

• Like 3