Sign in to follow this  
Sluggo42

Twist face

While it's true that a bad hit is still a bad hit, and nothing will help that, I think it's still quite possible for the guy who hits most shots fairly close to the sweet spot to benefit.

Of course, until we start getting some real world testing results, it's hard to say.

But I still have a hard time seeing anything beating out my 816 DBD in a significant way.

It was the same with my old TM Jetspeed. Nothing could beat that driver for 4 years until the Callaway drivers came out.

I don't know that the twisty will be any longer, but it might get everything a touch closer to the middle of the fairway

That DBD was not good for me. Shows how important it is for folks to try them all.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

But was it much better than what u play???

Yeah my F5 isn't the most forgiving thing in the world. I hit a lot of toe hooks. I'm plenty long, but not often enough in the fairway. I wasn't able to do a head to head, but the forgiveness was noticeable.

• Like 1

I have an M4 driver and M3 fairway wood. Played a few rounds with them and spent some time on the range. Nothing shockingly crazy about them but you can tell some minor differences. I'm also going through some swing changes now so it's kind of hard to tell because of that. I like them a lot though and think most golfers will enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

If it's good enough for Tiger... it's good enough for me. 🤣

Tiger hit 3 fairways each of the last three days. Hmm...

• Like 6

I have a question. How does anyone have the new M4 or M3 when they aren't available yet?? Or at least Taylormade website doesn't have them available for preorder yet. Just curious.

• Like 4

Daughter came in the room while I was reading this post and asked why they didn't call it twisty mctwist face. I sent her back to her room lol.

• Like 5

Daughter came in the room while I was reading this post and asked why they didn't call it twisty mctwist face. I sent her back to her room lol.

I love the name - we should figure out how to make it stick

• Like 4

It was funny for sure. I told her I will do the dad jokes. I know it will be stuck on me now.
  • Like 1

I have a question. How does anyone have the new M4 or M3 when they aren't available yet?? Or at least Taylormade website doesn't have them available for preorder yet. Just curious.

I was able to get the tour issued heads since those have been out for a little while on tour. There are some shops that specialize in tour issued clubs so those are the best bets on getting pre released heads. And eBay will have some at times.

I was in a pro shop yesterday at Laurel Creek Country club and they had a full staff bag of M3 and M4 drivers, woods and hybrids available to buy

• Like 2

Absolutely behind this!! Grassroots campaign time!

• Like 2

Absolutely behind this!! Grassroots campaign time!

Can we start by changing the name of this thread?

• Like 3

The only thing I see consistent about this technology is the lower smash factor that would be seen with a less consistent face

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No, you cannot change the name of this thread!

Hahaha

You're no fun lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Darn. - I do like the name and hoped we could

• Like 1

My fitter had both heads for demo and fitting. Not sure how he got them but they were there.

Not sure we will see the M3 back in Tiger's bag. Seemed to not work well for him at all.