Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Shaft specs

Mizuno2

I just bought a set of KZG Zo Blades satin with odd shafts in them. I found out they are Taylormade"nippon" tm tk shafts. I was wondering if anyone knew the specs on the shaft. I am looking to swap them but i like the feel of the weight of the club with these lighter shafts just dont know what they are. Long rambing sentence aha. I just may want to get similar weight shaft but low launching.

Thanks 20180122_172346.jpg20180122_172447.jpgad_1516382429775.jpg20180123_200332.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

All I can find is that they are an ultra light shaft. Somewhere around 90 grams. Usually a standard offering from Taylormade a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Yup, an OEM shaft for Taylormade RAC series irons if I remember correctly - usually had a feather in between the TM - TK?

Anyhoo - quite a light shaft in 90g range with mid to high launch. Most TM sets would probably be .370" parallel too and tip trimmed to make a set. Interesting to see what you have in your KZG's.

Some sets still crop up on eBay etc. but are no longer made. The nearest offering from Nippon would probably be NS Pro 850/950GH but if you want something as light and lower launching I'd look at graphite.

Yup, an OEM shaft for Taylormade RAC series irons if I remember correctly - usually had a feather in between the TM - TK?

Anyhoo - quite a light shaft in 90g range with mid to high launch. Most TM sets would probably be .370" parallel too and tip trimmed to make a set. Interesting to see what you have in your KZG's.

Some sets still crop up on eBay etc. but are no longer made. The nearest offering from Nippon would probably be NS Pro 850/950GH but if you want something as light and lower launching I'd look at graphite.

Thats her with a feather. Thanks. I suprisingly dont mind the lighter weight i wouldnt go any lighter. I was suprised to find them in these kzgs. I really only bought for the heads. My plan is graphite once I figure out what I want.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

Archived