TheWahoo

What golf item have you continuously used the longest?

These TaylorMade Fairway Clubs have been in my bag for a long time and will continue to be there:

- TM V-Steel 13* T/S - Fuji Vista Pro 90 Stiff Shaft

- TM Rescue Fairway Metal 15* '3-Strong' - Fuji Vista Pro 90 Stiff Shaft

- Rescue-Mid TP's 19* (3H) and 22* (4H) - Fuji Vista Pro Stiff Shaft

v-steel.jpgv-steel3.jpgv-steel4.jpgv-steel5.jpg

RESCUEFAIRWAY.jpg

rescue-mid.jpgRESCUE-MID2.jpgRESCUE-MID4.jpg

I still carry my college golf bag. Got it in 2005. It's faded and shows it's been used but I love it. I got a new one 3 years ago and it's in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I still have the first bag I bought when I started as well. I think I'm finally gonna replace it this year

• Like 1

Ping G10 24* hybrid, this club is money. I've tried several new hybrids and none of them have kicked this club out yet. Even thought of trying to find a G10 4 wood.... You know just to see

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Mine would have to be my SeeMore FGP putter.  I've had it for proabably about 8 years now and I can honestly say I don't know if it will ever get replaced.  If it does, it will probably be for the exact same putter, just a newer looking one.  I've never had a putter that gives me the confidence that one does.

Adidas Adicross golf shoes. Probably have about 2000-3000 miles on them. There are actually a couple of holes in the leather. They are just way more comfortable than my other ones. That's why I keep wearing them.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

My old Taylor Made Mid Rescue Hybrids  2,3,4&5.  They have been in my bag for a long time.  I have tried to replace them but, always seem to go back in the bag.