Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
Mccoyj770

1Strokegolf.com

Lowering your golf score.

This personal golf ball washer can help you lower your golf score and you can receive it free if you contact me mccoyj770@gmail.com. You can check out the website@1Strokegolf.com

• Like 1

Lowering your golf score.

This personal golf ball washer can help you lower your golf score and you can receive it free if you contact me mccoyj770@gmail.com. You can check out the website@1Strokegolf.com

• Like 1

I want to try to help you lower your golf score with this product. You can have them for golf tournaments and for business outings. This personal golf ball washer has been cleared for use by the USGA.

• Like 1

Hey there 1stroke ... not sure if you noticed the "ADVERTISE" in the banner above but it will tell you all about advertising products on MGS.

As you will see they really want to help small and med size businesses get traction and there are a lot of folks on here interested in good products that work, plain and simple.

Check it out

https://mygolfspy.com/advertise/

I think it's time to start cracking down on advertising. We have had a lot of that on here lately.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I'm not opposed to advertising but double posting and then going into an older thread and bringing it back to life just to advertise is where I have an issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'm not opposed to advertising but double posting and then going into an older thread and bringing it back to life just to advertise is where I have an issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here's what I think is a problem: we've had a lot of people creating users for advertising purposes only. If a heavy contributer says, "hey, I want to give a shoutout to so and so company," I'm fine with that. But these guys are creating accounts specifically for advertising.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

It happens far more than you guys know. Don't worry, we are on top of it.

Topics have been merged and warned.

Thanks for being on top of it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy