TESTERS WANTED! ×

Game Golf Pro - New Product

From the inbox today I bring you the Game Golf Pro.  Could this finally be the product that figures out shot tracking?  From the sounds of it so far there is no tagging, no watch to wear, you don't need your phone in your pocket and it never misses shots.  If it lives up to those claims I might have to finally get on board.  Check out the pictures and press release below and let us know your thoughts.

180117_Packagign_0220180123-4-161jahu.png

NEW GAME GOLF PRO OFFERS UNPRECEDENTED SHOT TRACKING FOR GOLFERS AUTOMOTIVE-GRADE SENSORS AND NEW FEATURES PROVIDE SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE AND INSTANT, ACCURATE FEEDBACK San Francisco, Jan 31, 2018–GAME GOLF, the #1 GPS stat tracker in golf, takes real-time shot tracking to the next level with the announcement of their third-generation technology GAME GOLF PRO, providing golfers with the ability to capture the most accurate shot data possible with absolute freedom.

Taking advantage of the industry's most advanced shot-tracking technology is this easy: arrive at the first tee, turn on GAME GOLF PRO and play. Unlike earlier iterations, there's no need to tap the GAME GOLF tags on your clubs on the sensor. All you have to do is play golf—and every shot, distance, and club used is automatically tracked.

Incorporating autonomous-grade sensors used by top automotive brands such as Tesla, GAME GOLF PRO is so smart that it can differentiate real shots from practice swings. GAME GOLF PRO also doesn't miss shots and you don't need to have your phone in your pocket, unlike competing systems. In fact, GAME GOLF PRO has its own battery and GPS included so you can leave your phone at home saving you data and battery life, if you choose.

GAME GOLF has remained the market leader in GPS-shot tracking through its relentless devotion to innovation, and by partnering with the PGA of America and leading components manufacturers such as NXP Semiconductors.

unnamed.png

In designing GAME GOLF PRO, data was analyzed from two million rounds played by members of the GAME GOLF community in 137 countries. PGA of America and touring professionals provided valuable feedback from their experience with GAME GOLF, that has helped in the development of this product.

“We are proud to launch GAME GOLF PRO which fulfills our vision to
enhance the golfer's on-course experience in a way that's easy and convenient, and uses the best real-time shot-tracking capabilities available today
,” said John McGuire, CEO and founder of GAME GOLF.

“Even though we created the GPS stat-tracking category and remain the market leader, we have been dedicated to enhancing the experience of using GAME GOLF so that golfers no longer had to tap their club on the GAME GOLF sensor. Now, you can just play golf, and GAME GOLF PRO accurately provides golfers with the best tracked data in the game today.

“Incorporating the latest technology from NXP Semiconductors, used in the autonomous motor industry by top car brands like Tesla, GAME GOLF PRO delivers reliable and accurate shot detection that is beyond the scope of competing systems.” McGuire added.

NEW SMART CADDIE HELPS YOU MAKE DATA-DRIVEN DECISIONS

For those golfers who want to use their phones, GAME GOLF PRO has a rangefinder and the newly developed Smart Caddie feature.

Coming to market in 2018, GAME GOLF Smart Caddie helps golfers make data-driven decisions based on your previously tracked performance by recommending clubs and hole strategy. Competing systems give you a recommendation for how to play a hole. Smart Caddie takes it one step further, providing you with recommendations for every shot you face on a hole. And there is no manual entry required.

With Smart Caddie, it's like having a personal caddie who considers every shot you've ever hit, has identified all of your tendencies and understands the course. Smart Caddie can even calculate the effect of weather and elevation in making its recommendations.

“GAME GOLF is the ultimate tool in providing golfers with personal data that allows them to match their game to the challenges the course is presenting,” McGuire said.

COACHING DASHBOARD SPEEDS IMPROVEMENT PROCESS

Designed with the input of PGA of America Golf Professionals, the new GAME GOLF Coaching Dashboard not only allows you to accurately determine the parts of your game that need improvement, but it also makes it easy to share your data with your PGA Professional.

“The Coaching Dashboard allows players and coaches to speed the improvement process by tracking a player's strengths, weaknesses and tendencies on one page. It also allows the PGA Professional to build lesson plans based on a player's on-course performance analytics rather than having to rely solely on analyzing a golfer's swing,” McGuire said.

With GAME GOLF, friends, parents and your PGA Professional miles away can stay informed as soon as you walk off the 18th green. Once your round is completed, your selected network will receive an email notification with a complete round analysis. This allows your PGA Professional to stay on top of your growth and provide timely feedback that can help you make adjustments that lead to better golf.

GAME GOLF INTELLIGENCE: Know Your Course

GAME GOLF INTELLIGENCE puts a new spin on the GAME Golf tag line of ‘Know Your Game.' GAME GOLF INTELLIGENCEprovides the golf industry with a tool it can use to lower maintenance costs, increase pace of play, improve course set-up and playability, and make courses safer.

“By drawing on our database of more than two-million rounds—the richest source of tracked rounds golf—GAME GOLF INTELLIGENCE makes it possible for course owners, club management, superintendents and golf architects to respond to how golfers are actually experiencing their course,” McGuire said. “Our tag line for GAME GOLF INTELLIGENCE is ‘Know Your Course.'

â€œIt's another example of how GAME GOLF technology is not only helping golfers have more fun and improve their games, but it's also helps grow and improve the game.”

GAME GOLF

GAME GOLF is the winner of a Golf Digest 2016 and 2017 Editor's Choice Award for Best Game Analyzers and the only wearable analyzer on the Golf Range Association of America (GRAA) annual list of “Top 25 Teaching and Training Aids.”  The GAME GOLF App is free and can be downloaded to any iOS or Android phone or smart watch (Apple & Pebble) at GAMEGOLF.com, in golf specialty shops and more than 800 green grass pro shops; and on #AmazonLaunchpad. For more information or to view videos of GAME GOLF in action, visit GAMEGOLF.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter at @GAMEGOLF and on Instagram at @GAME_GOLF, #GAMEGOLF.  

GG_Medallion_Tag_20180123-4-l7wpd9-768x473.png

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

No tagging is nice. GPS feature I still don't trust over a bushnell. Depending on how much it costs, I would consider. That said, now that they have fancy key words like "autonomous grade sensors used by Tesla" it just seems like it's going to be more than I'm willing to pay

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I really really like it. Like. A lot. A whole lot. So much really honestly. Just wow.

If it can actually track putts, it'll beat Shot Scope running away. I like the fact that they just use your phone's GPS for distances and such instead of putting it on a watch. You can see so much more on phone especially on new courses.

Where does the tracking device go? I'll bet it still needs to be in your pocket. If you're a tight pants guy, this could still be annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Looks like a huge upgrade from GG Live, which is what I have!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

This is very interesting. No tagging is huge and nothing in your pocket. Going to give this a hard look.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

I had the orignal GG and quickly sold it cheap.  I didn't like the tagging, had to spend too much time editing which was difficult to do.

if they infact have all the hurdles figured out, the no tagging, no phone in the pocket, easy editing and accurate info, then it might be worth a look.  Seems like an arms race between them an Arccos to get the best product out. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I'm also interested. Currently a GG Live user. One important question: it sounds like this is bringing with it some substantial software updates (the caddie feature, especially). I definitely interested in knowing if those will be restricted to the new device.

It seems to me that GG has lagged behind Arccos considerably in actually using the data it collects. Don't get me wrong: I really like the data that they do present. But, for instance, not being able to pull up a specific hole and see all the shots I've hit on that hole? Or what my average score on that hole is? They have all the data to do that, but haven't implemented it. I have to imagine that features like that have to be there if the caddie feature will now exist.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I really really like it. Like. A lot. A whole lot. So much really honestly. Just wow.

Agreed. I've messed around with various app-based GPS trackers on my phone, but all were way too intrusive to my routine and enjoyment of the round - making sure starting point and ending point were accurate, picking the right club, did I remember to tag my location, etc. I want stats that are collected without me having to think about them.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

As a current Shotscope 2.0 user/ evaluator (and recently was asked by the company if I would be willing to be on the beta-testing cohort for new upgrades- to which I of course said YES) - there are two or three issues - putt tracking (you have to have your watch over the hole and record the number of putts on each green - I often forget...) and a very rare missed shot (about 1 in 200 or thereabouts).  There is one other issue regarding one of my local courses that they are working to resolve.  So the technology does exist.

If Game Golf has further refined the technology, all the better for all!  I personally don't like to pull my phone out on the course (either to answer a call, or take a photo, or to look at how  I messed up the last hole !!!) I much prefer something simple that shows distances to green and hazards (coming in a SS 2.0 update in near future) and that is about it. 

Shotscope "Dashboard" which is a website where your statistics are available (either on smart phone or computer - I prefer my laptop, as it is easier on my eyes and phone battery) - editing is very easy and intuitive- the watch itself is not, but the videos they have are good.  I will be interested to see how Game Golf looks on the computer and how the editing feature works. 

Bottom line, I think that the technology is great for those who want to see what they did on the course, where they can improve, and what they need to sustain.  NO technology is going to give you Hogan's swing, DJ's distance, or Couples "Coolness" on the course, that is up to you.  But for those who want the feedback, great to see where technology is going!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

I'm also interested. Currently a GG Live user. One important question: it sounds like this is bringing with it some substantial software updates (the caddie feature, especially). I definitely interested in knowing if those will be restricted to the new device.

It seems to me that GG has lagged behind Arccos considerably in actually using the data it collects. Don't get me wrong: I really like the data that they do present. But, for instance, not being able to pull up a specific hole and see all the shots I've hit on that hole? Or what my average score on that hole is? They have all the data to do that, but haven't implemented it. I have to imagine that features like that have to be there if the caddie feature will now exist.

Regarding feedback, if I have time this weekend I will pull some screenshots of the Shotscope "Dashboard" to show different ways the data can be displayed - although it does not show a particular hole other than during a particular round- there is no consolidated view of how I played Pebble Beach #8 over the past three years.  Clearly, if there is a demand, there should be an algorithm that can produce that product, as that data exists.

(BTW, I have only played Pebble Beach once in my life, many years ago, so that was just an example)

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

Regarding feedback, if I have time this weekend I will pull some screenshots of the Shotscope "Dashboard" to show different ways the data can be displayed - although it does not show a particular hole other than during a particular round- there is no consolidated view of how I played Pebble Beach #8 over the past three years.  Clearly, if there is a demand, there should be an algorithm that can produce that product, as that data exists.

(BTW, I have only played Pebble Beach once in my life, many years ago, so that was just an example)

I've actually played a round a bit in the demo dashboard that they make available publicly: https://dashboard.shotscope.com/?email=demo@shotscope.com&password=demo2016

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I'll be interested to learn more about which device is tracking distance...the tag or that little puck thing.  It's great that you don't need to carry your phone and don't need to tag, but if I still have to have a device in my pocket then I'm not sure anymore. 

Now if I can leave that puck device in my bag or cart and the tag knows where it's at then I'm interested.

Basically when it comes to tracking shots I'm not interested in the least intrusive system, I'm looking for a system that isn't intrusive at all to my current routine.  Carrying an extra "anything" in my pocket would fall in to the intrusive category for me.  Unless it is somehow slim enough and sturdy enough that I could put it in a back pocket and forget about it.  I could deal with that.

I'll be interested to learn more about which device is tracking distance...the tag or that little puck thing.......

......I'm not interested in the least intrusive system, I'm looking for a system that isn't intrusive at all to my current routine..........

Would you consider the need to charge the puck "intrusive"? It would affect your pre-round routine for sure. If you're already used to charging a GPS watch or laser, I guess it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Looks pretty cool. I currently play the arccos and the phone in the pocket doesn't really bother me, its usually in my pocket anyway. The only problem they have is the battery life on the phone, especially on the android. Im pretty sure that you are going to have to have the puck on you for proximity to the clubs. getting better. but at least you don't have to tap it.

WITB - New Drive, Irons, and putter for 2019. What could possible go wrong?

Driver:   :callaway-small: EPIC 
3wd:  :cobra-small: BIO Cell+ 12.5*
2hb:  :callaway-small: Diablo Tour 18*
4-pw:  :srixon-small: 765
52*:  :cleveland-small: RTX-3
56*: :cleveland-small: RTX-3
60*: :cleveland-small: RTX-3
Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER 1

It seems to me that GG has lagged behind Arccos considerably in actually using the data it collects. Don't get me wrong: I really like the data that they do present. But, for instance, not being able to pull up a specific hole and see all the shots I've hit on that hole? Or what my average score on that hole is? They have all the data to do that, but haven't implemented it. I have to imagine that features like that have to be there if the caddie feature will now exist.

If you can, check out the desktop version. There is more info, like each hole.

I love this idea. I am happy and like my Arccos system but this would be very cool. Not having a phone in my pocket would be VERY nice

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Would you consider the need to charge the puck "intrusive"? It would affect your pre-round routine for sure. If you're already used to charging a GPS watch or laser, I guess it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

I'd be OK with making sure it's charged.  Plus I have a USB plug in the cart so worst case is I'd just plug it in there to charge.

I have Arccos and really like it. Having the system independent of my phone would be nice. When I played without it last summer I really missed reviewing my rounds and stats online.

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

I have had no interest in any tracking device to this point.  Most seemed like more hassle than they are worth to me.  I would love to see some reviews on this once people start using it.  A device that is unobtrusive without having to fiddle with during a round is right up my alley.

I am also curious about the weight of the device since I carry.  The weight may be worth it if can help my game enough to allow me to offset this by carrying fewer extra balls.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

Very curious about this. Used to play Arccos, before I got rid of it. It looks like the size of the sensors have increased from the original model, which makes sense with the technology. Really interested to see how well this does.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I'm super keen about this even though I was meh on the original Game Golf. If they can keep the cost below $300 I'll jump on that ship.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Wow if all this is legit I have to get one. I had the Live version but always forgot to tap the sensor. I was going to get the Arrcos 360 but I didn't like having to carry my phone.

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

WOW...these are some serious claims that they will need to live up to.  This has been the holy grail that everyone is chasing - non-intrusive data analytics collected on your round seamlessly. If they can do that then they've hit a HOMERUN.

Why wasn't this at the PGA Show ??

I'm hopeful, but very very skeptical.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

WOW...these are some serious claims that they will need to live up to.  This has been the holy grail that everyone is chasing - non-intrusive data analytics collected on your round seamlessly. If they can do that then they've hit a HOMERUN.

Why wasn't this at the PGA Show ??

I'm hopeful, but very very skeptical.

They did have a booth there, and I glanced at it walking by.  I just assumed it was the same old version.   If they did in fact have the new version out they should have done a better job of promoting it via the showcases and spotlights at the show. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I already have a GPS but I would love to be able to get hard data on my round. Not having to tag or have my phone in my pocket would be a huge bonus!

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

So where DOES that big puck go? http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/flavor-flav-daughter-dazayna-arrested__oPt.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Very interesting have the first one sold. I am hoping the tags last longer than the first edition. Also interested in when they hit the market all they say is early 2018. We are already two months in a no date yet.

I have the original  Game Golf and all the numbers on the tags have worn off.I changed clubs and mixed them up so now it sits unused in a drawer.

What a plonker I am.

Is there a quick way of finding out which tags are which number?

:callaway-small: rouge subzero Fujikura Evo 2 shaft

:titelist-small:  F2  3 wood Mitsubishi rayon 

:titelist-small:  818.21 hybrid Even flow black

Ben Hogan irons apex 4 shafts 

:mizuno-small: S18 wedges 50/54/58

:titelist-small:  Cameron and Crown M1

I have the original Game Golf and all the numbers on the tags have worn off.I changed clubs and mixed them up so now it sits unused in a drawer.

What a plonker I am.

Is there a quick way of finding out which tags are which number?

On one hole, tag each club, starting with driver and moving forward 10 to 20 yards each time. Then go back and compare that with the order of the numbers when you plug in the device. That's the only way I can think of. Or just go buy the GG Pro!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x