Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Game Golf Pro - New Product

I was a Gamegolf Live user for years and it worked well for most of that time. However, shortly before the Game Golf Pro came out, courses in my area started disappearing from their database for no apparent reason. I purchased the GG Pro with the intro pricing, hoping that it would be an improvement over the original. A friend of mine also purchased a set and had so many issues, after trying it for a couple of rounds, that I decided to not even take the GG Pro tags out of the box. I sold them to someone and got my money back. From what I've seen Arccos is a much more developed tagless system, so I may consider going that route at sometime in the future. I really do enjoy seeing my stats but it's not worth the hassle if it's that buggy.

It is really too bad. Too bad their new product is apparently terrible and too bad they never took the platform to the heights it could have been. That said, I still use my GG Classic. I don’t mind downloading or tagging. I find myself tagging when I am playing clubs w/o tags. It’s just part of me at this point. I honestly don’t use the data as mush as I should or could. It just isn’t that friendly or as deep as it could be

• 4 weeks later...

And now for the comical end to this: at one point during the support back/forth, I questioned if the device was defective, and they agreed to replace it with one that should be fully up to date. More than two months later, well after they took mine back for a refund, a new medallion shows up in the mail!

Is anyone out there still struggling with this product that wants to give the replacement medallion a shot? 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

• 1 month later...
And now for the comical end to this: at one point during the support back/forth, I questioned if the device was defective, and they agreed to replace it with one that should be fully up to date. More than two months later, well after they took mine back for a refund, a new medallion shows up in the mail!
Is anyone out there still struggling with this product that wants to give the replacement medallion a shot? 

I’m still waiting the new medallion they promised in June

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver -  Titleist TSR3, 8 degrees

5 Wood - Titleist TSR2, 18 degrees

Hybrid -    Titleist 910H, 18 degrees

Irons 3-5  :wilson_staff_small:  C300 forged 

Irons 6-PW  :wilson_staff_small:  FG Tour V6

52, 58 degree Mizuno T22 Denim Copper finish

Putter - Evenroll ER5 35"

Preferred ball:  Maxfli Tour

• 4 months later...

@mattjamd you ever get the sensor?  I've never gotten mine after doing all that frustrating tagging.  Not sure if I should try sell this or just toss it, or hang on and hope.

:callaway-small: Paradym 9 degree Driver

:wilson-small: DYNAPWR 3 wood

:callaway-small: Apex 21  PW-4 Iron

:cleveland: CBX 50 degree

:cleveland: CBX 54 degree

:cleveland: CBX2 58 degree

:vokey-small: SM6 62 Degree   

:EVNROLL: ER2 Putter

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:07 PM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

If you're a tight pants guy, this could still be annoying.

Okay, old post that has been resurrected, but just don't be that guy. 🤣

:ping-small:  G400 Driver, Alta CB 55 S, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 3W, Alta CB S Flex 65, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 19*, Alta CB S Flex 70, Winn Dri-Tac

:ping-small:  G400 4-U Irons, Alta CB S Flex, Winn Dri-Tac

:callaway-small: Smart Sole SW,

:odyssey-small: White Steel 2 Ball SRT Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab Grip

• 1 year later...