jt72

Closed due to comments about a product

Our Sponsors

Close

AP2 714 iron set 6-PW-GW with XP 95 Regular flex and new Lamkin grips

STD LLL, iron heads look good with a couple small nicks, faces show finish wear from lots of practice but grooves still good. Pics should show condition.

Taylor Made SLDR driver 10 degree with Taylor Made Fujikura Speeder 57

regular and nice tour velvet type grip. small amount of paint loss on sole .

Face and crown ate clean

PM with questions

No Trades please

--deleted--

• Like 1

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

Oh man... don't let @bobcat know about this... he'll be all over about how good that SLDR is.

I was thinking the same thing

Blake

• Like 1

CobraConnectChallenge3

Why have you mentioned MY screen name in this thread?

Obviously, the (2) guys that posted just above, (strokerAce and Robertson153), either haven't paid attention to my posts, or simply don't understand the differences in SLDR Driver models...In fact, it's quite likely that both those things are true!..  <_>

Your posts above should NOT have mentioned my screen name, as I am not the one trying to sell the SLDR 'S' model here, and I never claimed to 'love' the original SLDR Drivers from 2013-2014, which includes the Silver 'S' model pictured in this thread. That pic appears to be the catalyst for your Posts #2 and #3, both of which mentioned my screen name in conjunction with the 'S' model for no good reason!.  ;)

Please understand that my driver is NOT the Silver 'S', nor any of the original SLDR models, (silver or charcoal grey).  My SLDR Family Driver is the redesigned-for-2015 (gloss black) SLDR-C, is the only SLDR model I have recommended to others on this forum.  :huh: 

Please realize these are completely different driver clubheads and the SLDR-C also has a completely different 'shape' than any of those older (original) SLDR models including the Silver 'S' model... :unsure:

My name should never have been associated with the 'S' model being offered for sale in this thread by jt72, nor do I appreciate having my screen name used 'loosely' and incorrectly with regard to the driver I actually play and recommend!.. :angry:

Accurate information, (and facts), actually matter!.. :mellow:

SORRY FOR THE DIVERSION, BUT IT WAS NECESSARY TO CORRECT THE POSTED MISINFORMATION RELATED TO WHICH SLDR DRIVER I ACTUALLY DO ENDORSE AND RECOMMEND!

• Like 1

What's in Bobcat's Bag?  (Showing more than 14 clubs due to options)

Driver: :taylormade-small: 9.5* SLDR-C - 45.5" Miyazaki Kusala Black 61s, (1/2" tip)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Tour issue 15* V-Steel 3W - Fujikura 757 Speeder Stiff

Fairway/Hybrid: :taylormade-small: 15* Rescue Fairway "3-Strong" - VP-90 Stiff 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: #3 (19*) & #4 (22*) Rescue-Mid TP's - Vista Pro 90 Stiff 

Driving Irons: :taylormade-small: UDI #1 (16*) & #3 (20*) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff

Iron Set: :taylormade-small: SLDR Irons (5-8i only) - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 Stiff

Hybrid Wedges: :cleveland-small: 2011 Niblicks 42*PW, 49*DW, 56*SW - Stock

SW/LW: :cleveland-small: CG-16 Black Pearl 58* Low Bounce 8* - Stock Steel Shaft

Putter: :bettinardi-small: BBX-81 Blade - Stock Bettinardi Steel Shaft 

Nice to know my driver is unforgiving, I'll take the Ad down before somebody

decides to rail on my iron set too.

Just in case someone is still interested, the SLDR was one of the best drivers of 2014.  

I think there are plenty of guys on here who still play it.

Don't let bobcat's comments sway you AT ALL.

A quick google search will tell you that.

http://www.golf.com/equipment/taylormade-sldr-driver-clubtest-2014-review-driver-reviews

BOTTOM LINE: One of the best models tested. It offers impressive distance and noteworthy accuracy.

When a company is releasing as many new drivers as TaylorMade has in 2013 — the R1, RBZ Stage 2, RBZ Stage 2 Tour, R1 Black and now the SLDR — it's hard to believe that golfers will see anything more than an incremental improvement in performance. In certain cases, golfers might get no improvement with new models — especially for drivers from TaylorMade, which year after year has produced some the best performing drivers in the industry.

But our testing showed that the SLDR is one of the special drivers that comes around every few years that has the potential to win over an enormous amount of golfers.

The combination of the SLDR's faster ball speed, lower spin and foolproof adjustability makes it arguably the best driver that TaylorMade has ever produced.

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

Let's keep it civil guys.

JT just wanted to sell a club, if you want to debate SLDR (which I own and love) vs SLDR C please start a new thread.

• Like 7

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s