Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

PXG golf gloves cost HOW much ?

StrokerAce

One? Really? :) Anyway, maybe they're jokes, maybe they're not. Just can come across as excluding people. Thats all.

Was I mocking? Yes I absolutely was mocking. A fool and his money are soon parted.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope sorry.  I would have bought one but since they don't offer Cadet sizes ... my short fingers are just going to have to suffer with MGGolf gloves at 4/$30

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

• 2 weeks later...

^^winner winner!😂😂

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

$3500 for PXG bag

$60 for PXG glove

Shank on the first tee

Priceless

For everyone else there's mygolfspy.

EDIT: This is a joke that is meant to be funny as a spinoff from the Mastercard commercials.  I don't care if you play PXG, XYZ or ABC or pay 600 dollars for a golf glove.  This is purely meant as humor and I'm not calling anyone out.

ROTFLMAO!!! I knew it was a joke to begin with and I basically feel the same way. I could give 2 hoots less what clubs someone else plays or what glove they wear--- Keep on Rockin in the Free World" while it is still free I may add. BTW-- Those $5 Wilson gloves at Wally World are good enough for old Stuey--- I did score 2 free FJ gloves yesterday--- Seems some tourist golfer had 2 that were not worn but stretched too big for him yesterday-- He went in the Pro shop and bought 2 Etonic ones-- looked over at me and said hey big man hold your hand up. I did and he said these may fit you and I said ok. He said you can have them Merry belayed Christmas. I told him thanks-- Sometimes I love rich tourists

In a nutshell I say and this is an original quote from me " Play what equipment from shoes to clubs that you want to because I damn sure am"

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Pirate--- I have always marched to the beat of my own drummer period in life and golf. Heck I drive a borderline rat rod 96 model Dodge pick up. In fact it is the one in my avatar heck looks good then somewhat since that pic is from 10 years ago. I drive it anywhere including some of the swankiest courses here. I get those looks too but I do not care. My attitude is Screw You Jack I am doing my own thing and do not care what you do.

I ran into some of the stereotype stuff around here playing the mini tours. Now back in the day in Florida I had no such problem. I am a big guy and wore my hair in a ponytail. Was known as Hippie Stu or Pony Tail Stu, no malice intended on anyone's part. Here in like 03 04 it was a little different. I did ask the tour director and owner if he wanted me to cut my hair-- He told me hell no they loved me like I was-- Where I ran into crap was from bag drop guys at the courses.. Pulled up at a course one day had a 10:00 tee time the first day--- The a$$ at the bag drop asked if I was playing there that day? I told him yes at 10:00-- He told me there must be a mistake that a local pro group was teeing off at all slots that morning. Yep I know I told him-- Now he had not asked my name or anything and stated no I do not think so. Showed the jackass my card yes we had them-- He did not miss a beat he said well you do not look like a pro golfer--- I walked over to the tee sheet posted and asked if he could read there is my name on my bag and card and it is right there 10:00. They already had the names posted on the carts and he said well I will put your clubs on-- I had a bad temper back then and told him do not touch my stuff I would do it myself. Of course no tip for him. Went to check in and told the tour director I had already pissed the bag drop guy off. The director replied "well that's our Stuey even par already". Lots of laughs from our fellow players and staff. The bag drop guy was not through yet though. One of my fellow players heard him say he would like to play me for some green. Came in and told me-- I offered to play him for $500 after my stipulated round. He did not want any of that since I was in the Senior over 50 division and shot 68 from the mid tees that day---- One of the younger bag drop guys told me later that that old fart was a blowhard and could not break 90 from the senior tees moving the ball etc.

I have never went through life thinking I was better or less than anyone else no matter how they dressed or carried themselves or what clubs they played--- Never have let anyone make me feel less or I did not belong anywhere

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Amazon Taylormade 2- pack 14 dollars. Lasted the whole season last year.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

If you're buying anything PXG to begin with, than you're most likely not worried about cost

And if you are worried about the cost your probably should not be buying PXG. 

------------------------------------------
sunmountain.jpg C130 (2017) Cart Bag|
------------------------------------------
taylormade.jpg M2 @ 10.5* w/ Tensei CK Blue 50
callaway1.jpg EPIC @ 15* w/ Project X HZRDUS T800 65
cobra.jpg 2/3H @ 16.5*
cobra.jpg 3/4H @ 21.0*
ping.jpg G30 5I - PW
cleveland.jpg RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, 58* (MB)
scotty.jpg 2016 Select Newport 2

Would you pay $60.00 for a golf glove ?

SIXTY DOLLARS... I very rarely pay that much for a round of golf.

https://golficity.com/pxgs-60-glove-think-ill-pass/

Uhhhhh...NO, ridiculous outrageous

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Archived