Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Wilson tw9 wedges?

Super Tuna

Anyone tested out the Wilson Staff tw9 wedges? They're priced very attractively so look like they might be worth a run out. Just wonderinf if there are any opinions on it out there before I go test them out.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Anyone tested out the Wilson Staff tw9 wedges? They're priced very attractively so look like they might be worth a run out. Just wonderinf if there are any opinions on it out there before I go test them out.

I've used the 58 degree TW9 for the last couple seasons and it's been a very good sand wedge and great out of the rough. Tight lies out of the fairway can be a little tricky and I tend to go with my pitching wedge instead. The good price is due to the grooves being non conforming, if that's an issue for you. The new FG Forged wedges will be conforming.

Good tip on the tight lie! I'm going to go whack one tonight and see what I think with it. Might wait for the FG's though, assuming they make them availible in Canada.

Non-confirming Vokey's are all still rolling for $100 to $150 a pop. I wonder if the groove rule is going to make the cost jump as they become "collectors" or go down as people want conforming wedges.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I will be doing a review on these within the next week. I will send you the link when it's up on A2G.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived