Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Cord Cutters Thread

TSauer

Since HardcoreLooper suggested we start this thread, here it is. For those of you who cut the cord, which route did you go?

For me, I got rid of DTV a year or so go because the "after the first year" price jumped way up. I mainly use Netflix and Amazon Video (just because I have Prime and love two-day shipping).

I did the PSVue trial a while back and enjoyed it, and it beats the cable prices. I believe the $45 package includes Golf channel. I just finished up the DTV Now trial this weekend, the channel package for that with Golf is $60 however. It was incredibly easy to use the app and cast it via Chromecast. I didn't try that out when I had Vue.

As far as local channels go, I have a really cheap antenna that gets like five decent channels that I plan on upgrading soon thanks to some advice from a few of you.

So, for those of you who hate your cable/satellite companies, hopefully we can help you out and save you some money if you decide to cut the cord.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

We cut everything. And, we can't get any local channels either. If there's a good tournament on, we do the week long trial for Hulu, YouTube TV, DirecTV, etc...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

We got rid of cable/satellite and put up $50 Digital Antennas for locals. We do go a little overboard on the streaming channels however. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and Sling

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

As I posted in another thread we just cut cable tv (still have internet via cable). Prior to cutting cable we had and still have Netflix and Hulu. We were probably streaming more than watching network/cable tv.

I installed the Mohu amplified antenna - it's supposed to have a range of 65 miles. It does every bit of that. Currently getting regular network channels, abc, cbs, nbc PBS, and fox plus additional channels which I think are broadcast via uhf like quest. The network channels are definitely HD and as clear if not clearer than via cable.

What I do miss are the following channels on cable: golf, HG, history. Also since the networks don't broadcast LPGA we'll miss that as well. But it not worth spending 70. A month.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

TSauer - Thanks for starting the thread.

I've had something hooked up to the TV for about seven years now. For a while, I had a laptop running Windows 7 Media Center and an HD Homerun Tuner hooked to rabbit ears. The FAF (family acceptance factor) was fairly low, and I could not get that to knock out the cable box.

The laptop died, and I wanted to go a different route. I bought both a Roku and an AppleTV and a Roku to let the family decide. Thankfully, they liked the Roku better. For local TV, I use a Tablo TV Network DVR with a Winegard Flatwave antenna. But I'm lucky in that I can pull down all of my locals pretty well with a relatively cheap antenna. YMMV. Be sure to check TVFool.com or a similar site to ensure you buy the right antenna.

One nice thing about the Tablo TV is that you can play it on any networked device in your house. So in addition to the Roku on the main TV, I can watch it on any tablet / phone / laptop. We didn't bother putting a new TV in the kitchen because I just watch on a tablet while I'm cooking.

We pay for Netflix and the basic Hulu subscription as well as Amazon Prime. In addition to the Roku, I have a Chromecast for those few things that will not play through the Roku.

I will say that I have my parents' Comcast password, so I have access to quite a bit of content through that, but since cutting the cord, I don't watch nearly as much TV as I used to. I used to spend Sundays on the couch watching golf or football (or both), and now I try to spend them on the golf course with my kids.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Cut about a year ago. Sling tv. It has more channels than you could ever need. We upgraded a few packages with them, we pay 65 dollars a month, we also use Netflix, Roku channel, Amazon prime, and many others, I get all of the local channels with over the air antennas. I can't see ever switching back to a cable or satellite company of any kind.

The big thing that helped me make the switch wa that Sling offers the golf channel.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

We switched years ago and it lasted about 18 months before the wife said enough is enough and we went back to Dish.

I'm paying $20 a month more and I get 3 receivers with whole house DVR than I was when we were streaming everything.

Just my experience.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

We switched years ago and it lasted about 18 months before the wife said enough is enough and we went back to Dish.

I'm paying $20 a month more and I get 3 receivers with whole house DVR than I was when we were streaming everything.

Just my experience.

My Dish contract was up in December and I thought long and hard about cutting the cord. I gave them a chance to wow me with customer service and they delivered so I stayed with them. $68/month isn't bad at all either. I had a hard time getting it much further before that with all the app choices I reviewed.

Besides that, I can imagine how frustrated my wife would get trying to get from app to app on a Roku type of situation. The ability to flip channels is a definite benefit. We got a little Roku TV for the basement with my Christmas bonus and the little bit of practice I've had with that confirmed my hunch.

The only thing I had to give up was Golf Channel and I can live with that. PGA Tour Live is scratching that itch for early round coverage. The rest of the programming is just meh anyway since they cancelled Big Break. I might need to get creative for The Open but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I jumped on the DirecTV Now when it was $30 a month for the second biggest package. But the interface was horrible so I did the 3 months or whatever for the “free Apple TV” and ditched it. Tried Sling and ended up with Hulu, we use that and Netflix when a show we like has new episodes.

Edit: The Hulu app will get you all sorts of different channels, on roku, Apple TV, and those other streaming devices. Including the golf channel, history Chanel, nat geo. CBS sports, Fox, fox sports. Even if you are out of the network area. It just picks the closest one. For me that is Chicago, so I get Chicago news, but it is better than paying for 130 cable channels I'll never watch.

I'm surprised it hasn't taken off more. Cable is over priced garbage.

We cut Directv in October 2011 after receiving a Roku as a birthday gift the month before.  The rented equipment from Comcast was garbage so, I purchased my own modem and router shortly thereafter.  I recently upgraded that equipment at Christmas, so, the original equipment served my family well for 6 years.  My current set-up is an Arris Surfboard SB6190 with 32 channels up and 8 down connected to three Google Wifi pods meshed throughout my house.  Our ISP is Comcast and we get well over 200 MBPS on average.  It's excellent!

We have had Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime since the beginning without complaint.  We did just try a 14 day free trial of Hulu with Live TV.  So far, it's great.  In my opinion, if you already have and use the regular Hulu package, Hulu with Live TV makes the most sense given the $40 monthly cost includes the $8 Hulu package as well.  So, you're really only paying an additional $30 for live TV.

Baseball is my first love.  My wife will tell you there are two seasons, baseball season and not!  She will also tell you, from March until November, she is a baseball widow.  The streaming MLB package is phenomenal!

I dropped cable when my wife and I started living together 8 years ago. Have Netflix, Hulu, and now Prime. Though we purchased Amazon for the shipping not the entertainment. The local channels don't come in great, but with Hulu I just watch it all the next day. I watch all the superhero shows so we put the CW app on the apple tv and I get them all for free the day after airing.

The problem is just live sports. The good thing is that the big 4 stations usually now stream the games/ tournaments through their websites for free so I pull those up on the ipad and push it onto the tv. I don't get ESPN e nd CBS doesn't like to come in at my house but I saw every second of the Masters.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 w/ Diamana X 70g B4 setting

Irons: TaylorMade R7 TP 4-PW S300 shafts 1* upright

Titleist Vokey Wedges 50-54-58

Cobra Fly-z 16.5 FW

Adams Pro Boxer hybrid 18*

6.5 index, RH, Cleveland, OH

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I cut the cord a year ago and was very happy with PS Vue at first. $65 for everything plus HBO and Showtime, then in October the price jumped to $75 and I was fine with that, still lots of channels and plenty of football. But come first round of the playoffs my Falcons game was blacked out, signed up for trial of Hulu Live. Now I get live local channels and all of the sports I want to watch for $40. The PS Vue UI was way better but when you start cutting content, especially playoff games, it was time to look elsewhere.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Scotty Cameron Select GoLo 

Taylormade TP5x

I'm on Instagram as @sharpened_development_llc

I will be watching this thread with interest. I used to work for one of the TV providers and even though it has been over a year, they are still giving me the employee discount so it makes no financial sense to cut the cord yet.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I have wondered about cutting the cord. We are not home that often and with Amazon Prime the kids can watch just about anything they want. I have my sports channels I need and also need internet. So when it's all bundled up it's hard to cut the cord so to speak. I'm sure it will get easier as the kids grow and become more active in after school activities.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

I might go a step further on my next home purchase, depending on where it is. I might go with solar panels for electricity.

Definitely thinking about getting rid of my cell phones and going with a cheap pre paid flip phone for emergencies.

They are my biggest expense besides my mortgage. The initial cost of the solar panels would be a bunch to run my household, but I'd never have to pay for power again.

And for what? I have WiFi at home and work. Use about .5gb - 2gb of data each month slightly more if I'm traveling.

Never had a cord! In college my house got free cable by mistake. Grad school provided free cable (which was absurd).

Netflix and Hulu, with the occasional dip into HBO Now.

I have a smart TV. I find streaming services so much more convenient than DVRs. I use a digital antenna for HD local channels. I can watch all the weekend PGA tourneys (no LPGA) and I usually only miss out on 1-2 Packer games during the season.

@Shankster - look into the Tesla solar shingles!

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

Never had a cord! In college my house got free cable by mistake. Grad school provided free cable (which was absurd).

Netflix and Hulu, with the occasional dip into HBO Now.

I have a smart TV. I find streaming services so much more convenient than DVRs. I use a digital antenna for HD local channels. I can watch all the weekend PGA tourneys (no LPGA) and I usually only miss out on 1-2 Packer games during the season.

@Shankster - look into the Tesla solar shingles!

Ha ha I did. I do not own a Fortune 500 business to pay for them.

I have WiFi at home and work. Use about .5gb - 2gb of data each month slightly more if I'm traveling.

This made me laugh for whatever reason.  Thanks!

My family used 814 GB for the month of January and that's not a typo.  I have two daughters, one a teenager, the other a preteen.  Our house is the go-to hangout for a dozen girls ranging in age from 10 to 14.  Needless to say, we have a dozen devices streaming at once on a regular basis.

This made me laugh for whatever reason. Thanks!

My family used 814 GB for the month of January and that's not a typo. I have two daughters, one a teenager, the other a preteen. Our house is the go-to hangout for a dozen girls ranging in age from 10 to 14. Needless to say, we have a dozen devices streaming at once on a regular basis.

That's only a short way off for me...

Since HardcoreLooper suggested we start this thread, here it is. For those of you who cut the cord, which route did you go?

For me, I got rid of DTV a year or so go because the "after the first year" price jumped way up. I mainly use Netflix and Amazon Video (just because I have Prime and love two-day shipping).

I did the PSVue trial a while back and enjoyed it, and it beats the cable prices. I believe the $45 package includes Golf channel. I just finished up the DTV Now trial this weekend, the channel package for that with Golf is $60 however. It was incredibly easy to use the app and cast it via Chromecast. I didn't try that out when I had Vue.

As far as local channels go, I have a really cheap antenna that gets like five decent channels that I plan on upgrading soon thanks to some advice from a few of you.

So, for those of you who hate your cable/satellite companies, hopefully we can help you out and save you some money if you decide to cut the cord.

Thanks for sharing this. Just switched over from Comcast to Verizon Fios and have been underwhelmed with the service and issues the first week alone. Coming up on my 30 days and am wondering if I don't just use sling or PSVue instead. My wife is complaining about the interface on fios and I can't say that I blame her. It's so bad that I even thought of going back to Comcast, lol.

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

This made me laugh for whatever reason. Thanks!

My family used 814 GB for the month of January and that's not a typo. I have two daughters, one a teenager, the other a preteen. Our house is the go-to hangout for a dozen girls ranging in age from 10 to 14. Needless to say, we have a dozen devices streaming at once on a regular basis.

LOL, that's a lot of data being used. Probable from YouTube streaming...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Thanks for sharing this. Just switched over from Comcast to Verizon Fios and have been underwhelmed with the service and issues the first week alone. Coming up on my 30 days and am wondering if I don't just use sling or PSVue instead. My wife is complaining about the interface on fios and I can't say that I blame her. It's so bad that I even thought of going back to Comcast, lol.

MDGolfHacker

You bet! I can't speak on behalf of Sling, because I've only seen it used a few times at a buddies house. I do believe PSVue is the only service that offers DVR, if that's up your alley.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I have wondered about cutting the cord. We are not home that often and with Amazon Prime the kids can watch just about anything they want. I have my sports channels I need and also need internet. So when it's all bundled up it's hard to cut the cord so to speak. I'm sure it will get easier as the kids grow and become more active in after school activities.

With sling I get a ton of ESPN channels, Golf channel, and every other channel you can think of, if your wife likes halllmark, they have hallmark, hallmark movies, and hallmark drama. I also have amazon prime, There are more channels than you can think of and I pay 65 a month. The only upfront cost is the streaming devices, We use Roku.

With sling I get a ton of ESPN channels, Golf channel, and every other channel you can think of, if your wife likes halllmark, they have hallmark, hallmark movies, and hallmark drama. I also have amazon prime, There are more channels than you can think of and I pay 65 a month. The only upfront cost is the streaming devices, We use Roku.

Also, sling has an app that you can put on all your devices and you can watch sling anywhere, you can also cast from your device to the tv if needed.

As I posted in another thread we just cut cable tv (still have internet via cable). Prior to cutting cable we had and still have Netflix and Hulu. We were probably streaming more than watching network/cable tv.

I installed the Mohu amplified antenna - it's supposed to have a range of 65 miles. It does every bit of that. Currently getting regular network channels, abc, cbs, nbc PBS, and fox plus additional channels which I think are broadcast via uhf like quest. The network channels are definitely HD and as clear if not clearer than via cable.

What I do miss are the following channels on cable: golf, HG, history. Also since the networks don't broadcast LPGA we'll miss that as well. But it not worth spending 70. A month.

I neglected to mention in my earlier post that I do have Apple TV on one tv and love it. We have three different smart tv's in the house and their menus (ability to add new apps) drives me crazy. After 6 months I still can't figure out the LG menu system. So the Apple TV makes life easier.

Our original motivation to cut the cord was based on three things: 1. lousy equipment - sometimes the dvr would record and other times not. We replaced it four times. Standard answer from tech support was just unplug and replug it in. 2. Cost. We were paying 70. A month and only watching a half doz channels and that was just cable. We also have Netflix and Hulu basic. Overall paying way too much for TV.

3. Terrible customer service. Not open on weekends, take it or leave it attitude.

We'll see how this works out long term but I'm optimistic especially since we watch more tv in the winter - so as spring rolls in and my wife and I play golf in the evenings there's less need for it. Now to figure out how I can get LPGA events without having to pay more......

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Sling also offers a 100 hour DVR for 5 bucks a month.

FWIW, the Dish Hopper has a 2TB hard drive (which is like....a lot of hours), can record 16 channels at once, and costs nothing to lease. The UI is nearly perfect IMO.

I know not everyone needs/wants DVR, but this is a heck of a solution for those that do.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

FWIW, the Dish Hopper has a 2TB hard drive (which is like....a lot of hours), can record 16 channels at once, and costs nothing to lease. The UI is nearly perfect IMO.

I know not everyone needs/wants DVR, but this is a heck of a solution for those that do.

I can hardly watch live TV any more because the DVR has spoiled me. I will pause sporting events and go to the store so I can blow through commercials when I get back. The downside is the occasional spoiler via text messages when something exciting happens.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Archived