Pic Heavy: Machine M2A putter w/ two hosel-shaft-grip combos, UST Recoil 680 F4 iron shafts, M2 3W with Rombax S-flex

A few items to clear out. Prices include shipping to lower 48 states. Msg me with any questions! I have lots of references on "that other" site, and on eBay.

Trade wise -- open to interesting offers. One thing that would really interest me is some Arm Lock putters (particularly if they are 40" or less in length).

Just the putter left!!! $225!!

1. A beautiful Machine M2A Converter Fatback with two hosel/shaft/grip options. Maybe some days you want a face-balanced blade and others you want some nice toe hang. This putter has you covered. $225 OBRO for the whole package. I will not split this up unless I have buyers for all various parts at prices that offset the extra shipping and effort. More details:

[*]The finish is a shiny bronze with some torched highlights. In the sunlight it looks amazing at address.

[*]Amazing mill work on the face. Face and top are absolutely pristine.

[*]Hosel 1: Modular center shaft over hosel - making it a face-balanced putter. Plays at 33.25" and has a Superstroke Mid-slim 2.0 Skull ltd edition grip. Will come with 50g counterweight and cap.

[*]Hosel 2: Plumber's neck with full shaft offset -- makes it have some nice toe hang. Plays at 33.75" and has a Loudmouth skulls standard grip (includes ball mark).

[*]Head with hosel screw weighs almost exactly 350g. Hosels should add around another 35g or so. My target spec was 385g. So I think this plays right there. It feels very heavy and substantial.

[*]Minor imperfections on the sole of the club -- it looks like some kind of light scratching from a clamp or something perhaps from the factory. Never bothered me though. Tried to capture in pics.

[*]Played 36 holes with it -- and some carpet putting time. But I decided that I suck at traditional putting to a level that needed to try something else, and have gone arm lock and I want to commit myself by getting rid of this guy.

[*]Comes with standard HOG headcover (with velcro closure -- sorry, I don't have the Machine cover).

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Please message me if the putter is still for sale.. I am PayPal ready.

Kind Regards, Brian

MIZUNO MX 23 (3-PW)

CLEVELAND CG15 ZipGroove Wedges

TOMMY ARMOUR IMPACT SERIES NO.1 PUTTER

ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE OR BUY CLUBS ESPECIALLY PUTTERS!!

Email - Briranney927@gmail.com or private message me anytime

MY GOLF SPY #1 FORUM