arobledo1293

What's your favorite golf YouTube channel?

Crossfield and TXG are a cut above in my opinion. I learn far more valuable information from them than anywhere else. Crossfield's recent videos on Strokes Gained have been fantastic. I also really enjoy Fried Eggs Golf and Peter Finch.

Used to enjoy Shiels the way he's running his channel of late has turned me off. His crusade against high prices is fine but it's affecting his club reviewing in a negative way. His review video on the new PXG drivers was horrible. If I was PXG, I wouldn't be sending him tester clubs anymore after seeing that.

Golfholics has great visuals but there's just a couple things with their channel that I'm not overly fond of. Minor complaints but enough to kind of turn me off their vlogs and that Bob Menery vlog that they ended up taking down was not pretty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

On 3/31/2019 at 12:57 PM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Just saw this and couldn't hit share fast enough. I really enjoy Mark Rober's work even before he did the stolen package bomb. For something golf related, check out this video he made trying to reproduce @Joyzee10's driver swing speed with a robot. 

AWESOME!!!! My only regret is that they didn't have a few people standing out in the field to measure distance. 

Upgrade: they now created a cannon for firing golf balls at 500mph:

At some point, we need a Mark Rober appearance in the MGS Labs 🙂

• Like 1

In addition to the regulars mentioned (Clement, Shields, Crossfield, Me & My Golf, etc.), I really enjoy Danny Maude. His weekly video lessons are solid for me. His drills are simple and directed to get you to feel the swing, impact position and more. 

https://www.dannymaude.com/

I enjoy watching Liam Harrison (golf vlogs Uk) and Jamies Robinson (James Robinson Golf)

Neither is super serious and Liam is funny to watch and his swing is pretty unique.

Love watching Shiels and Finch do tjeir yearly golf bidder uk challenge