TESTERS WANTED! ×

Nike VR Pro Blade - (VIDEO)

GolfSpy_X

I am extremely excited for the new Pro Combo's, however these look awesome...im sure they perform great to

Driver--Taylormade RBZ Tour 9* Aldila RIP Phenom 65s

Fairway Metal--Taylormade R11s 14* Aldila RIP Phenom 70s

Hybrid--Taylormade RBZ Tour 18.5* RE-AX 85 gram S

Irons--Nike Vr Pro-Combo 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

Wedges--Nike SV Tour Forged 50*, 56*, 60* True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter--Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Ball--Taylormade Lethal

Grips--Lamkin R.E.L 3Gen (Woods-green, Irons-red, Wedges-white)

• SPY VIP

Honestly I am not sold yet...their last blade was one of the worst performing I have hti in a long time and the overall design does not look much different in regards to sole design and heel toe aspects of the head. It is going to be tough for them to outperform a Mizzy.

#TruthDigest

Honestly I am not sold yet...their last blade was one of the worst performing I have hti in a long time and the overall design does not look much different in regards to sole design and heel toe aspects of the head. It is going to be tough for them to outperform a Mizzy.

Agreed. I actually hated the whole Vr line of irons, but I liked the old Nike Forged Blades and Forged Pro Combos. I'm hoping these are closer to the old ones.

What, no "power channel"? That's a rip...

So basically, the only thing they changed that I notice is the logo. I know it's hard to reinvent a blade, but come on, Nike! I wonder if they're just going to hang on to the hope that having Tiger Woods game these will attract sales.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived