Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
Kenny B

Hurley bashes Spieth

From the Golf Channel

Hilarious political ad on twitter...

Billy Hurley and Jordan Spieth are currently entrenched in an election to decide who will be the next Chairman of the PGA Tour's Player Advisory Council (PAC). And with the deadline to vote quickly approaching on Tuesday, Hurley pulled out all the stops in his latest political advertisement.  Whoever wins the election will replace Davis Love III next year on the Policy Board for a three-year term through 2021.

http://www.golfchannel.com/article/grill-room/watch-hurley-bashes-spieth-hilarious-political-ad/

• Like 2

I loved it, I showed it to my Fiance, and she didn't' think it was a funny and actually pretty tacky.  I tried explaining to her the concept of a spoof.  But she barely chuckled.    

• Like 3

I loved it, I showed it to my Fiance, and she didn't' think it was a funny and actually pretty tacky.  I tried explaining to her the concept of a spoof.  But she barely chuckled.    

Spieth was interviewed regarding the ad.  He stated that Hurley called him before making the video and asked if it was OK.   Spieth knew it was all in good fun and said go ahead.   Spieth replied in a tweet that because of the ad, he was going to vote for Hurley.   Since I live in Annapolis, if asked, I am going to say I support Hurley.  

• Like 2

The ad was great. Shows Spieth can definitely take a joke

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

The ad was great. Shows Spieth can definitely take a joke

Likewise it shows the relationships that the young crop of players have off the course.   While on the course, they definitely want to beat each other, but off the course they have established friendships and support each other.    Personally, I like that and I am not sure that such humor would have been accepted a couple of decades ago.

• Like 2

Likewise it shows the relationships that the young crop of players have off the course. While on the course, they definitely want to beat each other, but off the course they have established friendships and support each other. Personally, I like that and I am not sure that such humor would have been accepted a couple of decades ago.

Great point

It's a very USNA thing. During the Army Navy rivalry week each year the midshipman always make a spoof video. This was awesome!!

• Like 2