TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cobra F8 and F8+ Driver

chisag

I would like to weigh in here with what happens for me and my swing. Disclaimer: my swing is NOT your swing. All swings are different.

In general a more flexible shaft will make the ball go more left while a stiffer shaft will make it go more right.

For me a low launch gets the ball waaay farther than a high launch. This is not caused by spin; the spin on all of these shots are roughly the same. If I launch it high I carry 240 and get roll out to 250. If I launch low I carry 250 and get roll out to 270. This is with a stiff mid launch low spin shaft.

Getting higher launch will not always increase distance. I hit a low drive, mid long irons, and high short irons.

If you want to try a higher launch shaft go for it, you can always resell it.

Interesting takeaways here, thanks for weighing in. In regards to more flex = more left. I don't really understand the mechanics of that, but if it is the case then that is likely my problem as overswinging always gets a little "whippy" and I end up hooking it or pulling it. 

I just assumed a higher launch meant more distance, I dont have any facts to back it up, so that actually makes me feel alot better. I do have a Nike driver that has a busted head but it has a Stiff Diamana shaft in it. Time to do some research about pulling and installing adapters, might be a good cheap first test. 

I'd spend the money on a launch monitor fitting instead of the weights. You'll get your numbers on good and on bad shots. That way, you'll know if it's a swing issue or shaft issue.

MDGolfHacker

Thanks for this, I think I may get an adapter from ebay and put my stiff shaft on it. There is a range about 40 minutes from me that has a trackman, might be time to make the trip once its done and so some side by sides. It'd be good for me to get some numbers for my game anyway. If they both suck, I'll go to a fitter. At least that way I'll have a good idea of the differences. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Interesting takeaways here, thanks for weighing in. In regards to more flex = more left. I don't really understand the mechanics of that, but if it is the case then that is likely my problem as overswinging always gets a little "whippy" and I end up hooking it or pulling it. 

I just assumed a higher launch meant more distance, I dont have any facts to back it up, so that actually makes me feel alot better. I do have a Nike driver that has a busted head but it has a Stiff Diamana shaft in it. Time to do some research about pulling and installing adapters, might be a good cheap first test. 

Flex meaning more left is not an absolute.  People react differently to how a club feels and flexes and may alter their swing, which in turn affects club delivery and ball flight

Stock for the f8+, which is 45

... Is there anything in golf equipment that makes less sense? F8+ stock shaft is 45" and this driver is designed for better players that hit the center often. But the stock shaft in the F8 is 45.5" and designed for less skilled players that do not hit the center often. Just completely backwards and it has been for some time now. Thankfully after years of calling put OEM's in every driver review I have ever written (many of the them Cobra) for standard length driver shafts being too long, Cobra is offering the F8 in a 44.25" tour length. As the VP of Club Development told me at the show this year in his first sentence "You are gonna be happy to hear this, as you and I have always believed stock drivers are too long for the average player, but we are offering a stock driver at 44.25 inches". 

... My hope is they sell enough to actually offer this option in the store on the shelf instead of special order and on their website. Most average golfers do not do research and probably have no idea this option is even available. I talked to a guy at PGA SS that had just fit a player into an F8 and asked how many he has put in the Tour Length and he had no idea it was even an option... sigh.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Flex meaning more left is not an absolute. People react differently to how a club feels and flexes and may alter their swing, which in turn affects club delivery and ball flight

This. The more flex in my shaft, the more the right side of the course comes into play for me. The stiffer profiles make me lose feeling of when to release and I pull them straight across my body and go way left (right handed golfer).

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Stock for the f8+, which is 45

Ah I got confused skimming their site. The extra 0.25 is because of the sensor. Guess it's help if I read all the details haha

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

This. The more flex in my shaft, the more the right side of the course comes into play for me. The stiffer profiles make me lose feeling of when to release and I pull them straight across my body and go way left (right handed golfer).

Interesting. When I have a more flexible shaft, I feel like the clubhead is behind my hands and my wrists are more closed when the clubhead actually gets to the ball. The stiffer the shaft, it feels like the clubhead strikes the ball sooner therefore my wrists are more open.

Everyone's preception is different so it leads to different results.

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Interesting. When I have a more flexible shaft, I feel like the clubhead is behind my hands and my wrists are more closed when the clubhead actually gets to the ball. The stiffer the shaft, it feels like the clubhead strikes the ball sooner therefore my wrists are more open.

Well if I wasn't confused before. I sure am now. I found some aldila stiff shafts that come with the adapter installed and already gripped for like 60 bucks. May just pick one up and feel the difference myself. If it doesn't work I'll trade it to someone on here or resell it.

I can't play this weekend so I can just spend my greens fees on a new shaft. I don't have a problem. I swear.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

RH:

#cobraconnect19

Well if I wasn't confused before. I sure am now. I found some aldila stiff shafts that come with the adapter installed and already gripped for like 60 bucks. May just pick one up and feel the difference myself. If it doesn't work I'll trade it to someone on here or resell it.

I can't play this weekend so I can just spend my greens fees on a new shaft. I don't have a problem. I swear.

Get it. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

Anyone who spends time on a golf forum might be obsessed.....😄

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Anyone jump from the F6 to the F8? If so, did you see any noticeable distance or dispersion gains?

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

You're probably stronger than I am. I was small growing up as a junior golfer, didn't hit 5' until I was like 12. So, I rely (probably still do) on timing to produce clubhead speed.

Hopefully it shows you how important a fitting is :). It didn't really click for me until last year when I got fit for my irons. Swinging shafts that were fighting my swing was eye opening, and painful

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Anyone jump from the F6 to the F8? If so, did you see any noticeable distance or dispersion gains?

... I made that jump from F6 to F8, with an Epic in-between. I also went back to my Fly Z after playing the F6 for 3 months as I just liked the sound/feel better but I felt performance was virtually identical between the F6 and Fly Z. For me at least, I gained about 5-10 yds and occasionally more, because the F8 produces lower spin compared to the F6 with the weight in the back position. I think dispersion is a little tighter as well but more of a subtle difference. Feel/sound is better too, although that is a subjective opinion. Here is a video of someone comparing the F6, F7 and F8 and he gained 18 yds. I think 18 yds is a little extreme and wonder if shaft differences may have entered into the equation: 

... Is there anything in golf equipment that makes less sense? F8+ stock shaft is 45" and this driver is designed for better players that hit the center often. But the stock shaft in the F8 is 45.5" and designed for less skilled players that do not hit the center often. Just completely backwards and it has been for some time now. Thankfully after years of calling put OEM's in every driver review I have ever written (many of the them Cobra) for standard length driver shafts being too long, Cobra is offering the F8 in a 44.25" tour length. As the VP of Club Development told me at the show this year in his first sentence "You are gonna be happy to hear this, as you and I have always believed stock drivers are too long for the average player, but we are offering a stock driver at 44.25 inches". 

... My hope is they sell enough to actually offer this option in the store on the shelf instead of special order and on their website. Most average golfers do not do research and probably have no idea this option is even available. I talked to a guy at PGA SS that had just fit a player into an F8 and asked how many he has put in the Tour Length and he had no idea it was even an option... sigh.  

I was fit into the F7+ and had the shaft cut down an inch....and I'm pretty good at hitting the driver.

The accuracy/consistency over distance with a little longer shaft was more important to me.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

I was fit into the F7+ and had the shaft cut down an inch....and I'm pretty good at hitting the driver.

The accuracy/consistency over distance with a little longer shaft was more important to me.

... And here is the thing we have seen over and over again and I never mind repeating it. For every 1/4" you miss the sweet spot, you lose 5-7yds. A 1/2" miss is pretty normal even for better players resulting in a 10-14yd loss of distance and average players can easily miss by 1" or more out on the toe/low on the face or heeled and they are losing 20-28+ yds! It is the reason they hit one huge drive and wonder why they can't repeat it. The few mph increase in swing speed a longer shaft has the potential to produce is almost always offset but better contact which produces many more yards than a longer shaft if you are not hitting it perfectly. And as you mentioned, dispersion is better.

... There is always someone that chimes in saying they hit a longer shaft farther and better. Of course there are always exceptions but they are in a very rare minority or the guys on tour would all be playing 45.5" - 46.5" long drivers.  But the real problem comes from ignorance. The average player really has no idea stock driver shafts are just too long and depend on the OEMs and sales staff at their local store to put them in the right driver. The amount of people I have been paired up with that hit their driver poorly is really the majority, and when I hold mine next to theirs it is 1-2" shorter at 44.5" and they wonder how I can hit it so much farther than they do. Shorter shaft = better contact:

F8 milled face.jpg

... And here is the thing we have seen over and over again and I never mind repeating it. For every 1/4" you miss the sweet spot, you lose 5-7yds. A 1/2" miss is pretty normal even for better players resulting in a 10-14yd loss of distance and average players can easily miss by 1" or more out on the toe/low on the face or heeled and they are losing 20-28+ yds! It is the reason they hit one huge drive and wonder why they can't repeat it. The few mph increase in swing speed a longer shaft has the potential to produce is almost always offset but better contact which produces many more yards than a longer shaft if you are not hitting it perfectly. And as you mentioned, dispersion is better.

... There is always someone that chimes in saying they hit a longer shaft farther and better. Of course there are always exceptions but they are in a very rare minority or the guys on tour would all be playing 45.5" - 46.5" long drivers. But the real problem comes from ignorance. The average player really has no idea stock driver shafts are just too long and depend on the OEMs and sales staff at their local store to put them in the right driver. The amount of people I have been paired up with that hit their driver poorly is really the majority, and when I hold mine next to theirs it is 1-2" shorter at 44.5" and they wonder how I can hit it so much farther than they do.

So true. I began playing my driver at 44.5” and my accuracy went through the roof without loss of distance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

... There is always someone that chimes in saying they hit a longer shaft farther and better. Of course there are always exceptions but they are in a very rare minority or the guys on tour would all be playing 45.5" - 46.5" long drivers. But the real problem comes from ignorance. The average player really has no idea stock driver shafts are just too long and depend on the OEMs and sales staff at their local store to put them in the right driver. The amount of people I have been paired up with that hit their driver poorly is really the majority, and when I hold mine next to theirs it is 1-2" shorter at 44.5" and they wonder how I can hit it so much farther than they do. Shorter shaft = better contact:

attachicon.gifF8 milled face.jpg

So this might be a dumb question but if your saying that everyone would hit driver better with a shorter shaft then why aren't the shafts shorter off the rack

Callaway, Titliest, etc all have tons of money in R&D. If this is the case then why it isn't it the norm? What am I missing? Surely they would have figured it out by now if it were true. Right?

RH:

#cobraconnect19

So this might be a dumb question but if your saying that everyone would hit driver better with a shorter shaft then why aren't the shafts shorter off the rack

Callaway, Titliest, etc all have tons of money in R&D. If this is the case then why it isn't it the norm? What am I missing? Surely they would have figured it out by now if it were true. Right?

Distance is what sells. So OEMs are making longer length drivers to promote distance, and allow guys to hit the ball farther when they happen to hit the screws. Think about all the commericals and ads that you see. "Gain 10-15 yards", "Longest driver", etc. Most guys want to brag to their buddies about how they hit a 300 yard drive, not how many fairways they hit. Everytime I go into one of the golf shops in my area and test a driver the "fitter" there is only focused on distance, trying to get me to bite on 5 more yards. I would rather hit every fairway than have 10 more yards. I went to a driver that is 44.5" and it has done wonders for me accuracy wise and I have barely lost any distance because I am hitting the sweet spot more consistently.

Sent from my Pixel using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  :cobra-small: F9, Project X Evenflow White T1100, 6.0 

3 wood:  :cobra-small:  F9, Fujikura Atmos blue,

3 hybrid:   :cobra-small:   F7 19.5 degree stiff flex

Irons: 4-pw   :mizuno-small:  JPX 919 KBS C-Taper  Lite shafts

Wedges:   :cobra-small:   King Black 50, 54, 60 degree KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putters:  Odyssey O-Works  1w 34" w/ Superstroke counterbalanced Pistol GT 2.0 grip

Distance is what sells. So OEMs are making longer length drivers to promote distance, and allow guys to hit the ball farther when they happen to hit the screws. Think about all the commericals and ads that you see. "Gain 10-15 yards", "Longest driver", etc. Most guys want to brag to their buddies about how they hit a 300 yard drive, not how many fairways they hit. Everytime I go into one of the golf shops in my area and test a driver the "fitter" there is only focused on distance, trying to get me to bite on 5 more yards. I would rather hit every fairway than have 10 more yards. I went to a driver that is 44.5" and it has done wonders for me accuracy wise and I have barely lost any distance because I am hitting the sweet spot more consistently.

Sent from my Pixel using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I was just looking at the previous 3 posts. No one said anything about less distance. Either the same distance or more. Hence my confusion.

But your explanation makes sense if it sacrifices distance. Thanks for the clarification.

RH:

#cobraconnect19

... Marketing and sales. Almost everyone involved in R&D I talk to promote a shorter than standard driver. I have seen so many rolled eyes at the PGA Show every year when I ask why the new driver is 45.5-46.5" and some fess up and some tell me "off the record" they wish sales would leave them alone and let them offer the best combination of length and accuracy. The problem is, Callaway claims the Rogue is one of the longest driver according to robot testing which uses a longer shaft and hits the dead center every time, so Taylor Made must follow and have a robot hit it equal or longer. I firmly believe that if any OEM did a thorough vetting of a driver with a shorter shaft, using real golfers the distance would be the longest. But of course the competition would use a robot and then they can say:

In testing the Rogue averaged 271 yds while the X OEM driver only averaged 259 yds ... Rogue is up to 12 yds longer!!!

... I am only using Callaway as an example as all the OEM's do it. Better players don't care about longest claims and most low spin, smaller headed drivers are almost always have a shorter stock shaft. I know I have said it before, but if better players and Tour Pro's hit the center much more often than average golfers, why are their shafts shorter and average golfer shafts longer? Because the average golfer wants longer drives and they buy into the Marketing. Frankly it is hard to blame them as most are usually ignorant when it comes to equipment and all Sales Division cares about is ... sales, not performance. Just remember that many swing a longer shaft slower than a shorter shaft and as many have said, hit the center more often producing more ball speed which results in more distance. 

Here is part of an article from Miles Of Golf from 2012 ... https://www.milesofgolf.com/fitting-a-driver-for-shaft-length/ 

Miles of Golf feels one of the very important parts of fitting a customer for a driver is the length of the driver.  That is why the Cluboratory, our fitting center, has drivers of varying length.  This paper will describe why shaft length is critically important in fitting a driver.

We all know how important shaft length is for an iron.  It determines impact position on the face, interaction with the turf, and posture at address.  Drivers nowadays are being made longer and longer.  Cobra is actually releasing a 48” driver called the Long Tom for 2012.  The average length of a driver 5 years ago was approximately 45” long.  In 2011, the average driver length of the brands that we stock is 45.73”, and that number is only going to go up in 2012.  In concept, going to a longer shaft is a great idea since in most cases the longer the shaft the faster the head will travel.

So if a longer driver will increase swing speed, why write about it?  While fitting in the Miles of Golf Cluboratoryâ„¢, we see a different picture play out that goes much deeper than raw club head speed.  The key for hitting the ball far is to translate the club head speed into ball speed.  If swing speed is increased, but the ball speed remains unchanged, then the extra club head speed is useless.  The true number to pay attention to is ball speed and its relationship with club head speed.  This relationship is called Smash Factor, and we use this number to give us an efficiency rating.  The maximum speed a ball can come off the face of a golf club is one and a half times greater than the speed of the club head.  This is the limit that is set by the USGA.

I personally fit more customers into 43” drivers than 46” or longer drivers.  The reason I fit for a 43” driver is simple: it performs better.  One example is from a guy I fit not too long ago.  The player was a strong guy, about a 15 handicap with some consistency issues.  Anything longer than 43” resulted in erratic impact all over the face, with erratic ball flight to match.  As soon as he had a 43” heavy, stiff driver in his hands, the contact on the face became much more consistent so did his ball flight.  His launch conditions (speed, launch angle, spin rate, spin axis, etc…) improved dramatically as well.  His club head speed (which is the reason that a person would go to a longer driver) was exactly the same as a 45.5” driver.  Despite losing 2.5” of length, the speed was identical.  This is a common occurrence during fittings on the TrackMan machine.

Anyone know how long the driver shaft is uninstalled from grip to end of adapter for a f8+ for it to play 45 inches (without cobra connect grip)

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

... 43.5" although different kinds of grips may have a variance of 1/16th of an inch. Mine is measured with a non Arccos  UTx grip so playing at 44.5" it is just a hair over 43" and I added .5" to get it to 45". 

... 43.5" although different kinds of grips may have a variance of 1/16th of an inch. Mine is measured with a non Arccos UTx grip so playing at 44.5" it is just a hair over 43" and I added .5" to get it to 45".

awesome thanks! That's what I had thought but wanted to double check. Much appreciated!

... 43.5" although different kinds of grips may have a variance of 1/16th of an inch. Mine is measured with a non Arccos  UTx grip so playing at 44.5" it is just a hair over 43" and I added .5" to get it to 45". 

I just had an interesting conversation and now I'm all sorts of confused haha. Got my shaft in today and measured it grip to end of adapter and it was a hair over 44. Called Cobra and the guy I spoke to didn't know off the top of his head but went and asked a few people, and he said the shaft, from grip to adapter, should measure somewhere between 44.25-44.5 in order for it to play 45 inches. He said the head, once installed, only adds .5-.75 inches.

I just had an interesting conversation and now I'm all sorts of confused haha. Got my shaft in today and measured it grip to end of adapter and it was a hair over 44. Called Cobra and the guy I spoke to didn't know off the top of his head but went and asked a few people, and he said the shaft, from grip to adapter, should measure somewhere between 44.25-44.5 in order for it to play 45 inches. He said the head, once installed, only adds .5-.75 inches.

... He would be wrong. : ) 

... He would be wrong. : )

Haha I know. Going to go today and get it chopped down to 43.5 from end of grip to end of adapter. Made me chuckle though haha

Being in the best shape of my life = faster swing.

So I got a hzrdus yellow 6.5 for my f8+

My lord did I pound the ball at the range today.

HZRDUS yellow 6.0 with a cobra '+' tip (standard loft 9.5) will be hitting the MGS marketplace shortly

... 6.5 in a HZRDUS? You are an animal. 

Hey ya. I'm back. Bought a stiff Aldila NV 2KXV Green off of second swing for 50 dollars to get a stiffer shaft. Looked up reviews and what not and matched the trajectory profile to my current / desired. I know it's not the right way. But it's a cheaper way to get what I wanted.

Spent some time on the range with it and with some minor modifications to my setup, it sure is alot more consistent. My duck hook miss turned into a long 30 yard from Target line draw. Hitting it about 5-10 yards further when it's solid but it's a lot more consistent now. Also really feels like I can hammer it without bad things happening as often.

RH:

#cobraconnect19

Hey ya. I'm back. Bought a stiff Aldila NV 2KXV Green off of second swing for 50 dollars to get a stiffer shaft. Looked up reviews and what not and matched the trajectory profile to my current / desired. I know it's not the right way. But it's a cheaper way to get what I wanted.

Spent some time on the range with it and with some minor modifications to my setup, it sure is alot more consistent. My duck hook miss turned into a long 30 yard from Target line draw. Hitting it about 5-10 yards further when it's solid but it's a lot more consistent now. Also really feels like I can hammer it without bad things happening as often.

That is awesome great find

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html