Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Kzg and orlimar

Mizuno2

So i am wondering if kzg still has ties with orlimar. There big in the early 2000's but havent heard in a looonnng time. My observation is they are no more but dont know. Maybe you guys with connects could help aha.

Sent from my SM-G950W using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

Here's KZG's site... I haven't seen any mention of Orlimar on there.

https://kzg.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

What happened to Keildog?

Same person. I had created that one when I wasn't able to post pics, as I didn't know we had to go online and delete them! Ha! So, since this was the original profile I created back in 2010, I figured I'd go forward with this instead.

Same person. I had created that one when I wasn't able to post pics, as I didn't know we had to go online and delete them! Ha! So, since this was the original profile I created back in 2010, I figured I'd go forward with this instead.

Going back to the original, I figured that's what it was, I think I remember someone going you a hard time just after you switched to keildog. That's why you put PMookoe in parenthesis if I recall.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Going back to the original, I figured that's what it was, I think I remember someone going you a hard time just after you switched to keildog. That's why you put PMookoe in parenthesis if I recall.

Yep. Foz.

I do know the owners of KZG made a decent amount off Orlimar, but I don't believe it's in production any longer.

Okay, thank you

Sent from my SM-G950W using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

Archived