Sign in to follow this  
Mizuno2

Kzg and orlimar

So i am wondering if kzg still has ties with orlimar. There big in the early 2000's but havent heard in a looonnng time. My observation is they are no more but dont know. Maybe you guys with connects could help aha.

Sent from my SM-G950W using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What happened to Keildog?

Same person. I had created that one when I wasn't able to post pics, as I didn't know we had to go online and delete them! Ha! So, since this was the original profile I created back in 2010, I figured I'd go forward with this instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Same person. I had created that one when I wasn't able to post pics, as I didn't know we had to go online and delete them! Ha! So, since this was the original profile I created back in 2010, I figured I'd go forward with this instead.

Going back to the original, I figured that's what it was, I think I remember someone going you a hard time just after you switched to keildog. That's why you put PMookoe in parenthesis if I recall.

• Like 1

Going back to the original, I figured that's what it was, I think I remember someone going you a hard time just after you switched to keildog. That's why you put PMookoe in parenthesis if I recall.

Yep. Foz.

I do know the owners of KZG made a decent amount off Orlimar, but I don't believe it's in production any longer.

I do know the owners of KZG made a decent amount off Orlimar, but I don't believe it's in production any longer.

Okay, thank you

Sent from my SM-G950W using MyGolfSpy mobile app