TESTERS WANTED! ×

Electric golf push cart QOD or Motocaddy M3

madaboutgolf

I've been eyeing a motorized push cart for years, but never pulled the trigger on one.  Sun Mountain was about to release one several years ago, but then they took it off their site and I never heard anything else about it.  I'm also interested in these if you hear any reviews on them. 

In my bag:

Callaway Epic Subzero with Aldila Rogue Max 75 Stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue Subzero with Project X Evenflow 6.0 75g stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue 3 Hybrid with Aldila Synergy 60 HYB stiff shaft

Callaway Apex irons (4-PW) with True Temper XP 95 stiff shafts

Callaway MD3 wedges (50/54/58)

SeeMore Original FGP

Bridgestone Tour B RX

My buddy has been raving about his new Stewart Golf X9 Follow. A pricey unit but it checks all the feature boxes on my electric caddy wishlist.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

word of caution...

I would never buy another electric cart without trying on the course first. Watching one operate online vs. real world can be quite different. Just saying.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

• 1 year later...

Hi all, 

Apologies for coming a little late to this thread. Just wanted to let you all know that we offer a 30-day return policy on the X9 Remote and X9 Follow carts - we agree that anyone can make a cart look great on a video but there's nothing like actually using one for a few rounds to get used to it. Take a look at stewartgolfusa.com for more. 

thanks, SG. 

I hadn't seen this topic until just now, but I know I've said this in a couple of other threads.  I bought a QOD almost a year ago, and I've been very pleased with it.  The QOD is a bit simpler than some of the MotoCaddy or other units, you have to steer it and control the speed yourself, no remote control or follow features.  On the plus side, it feels well-built, it has been completely reliable, battery life is excellent so far, and when folded its really tiny.  

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia