jlukes

Tour Experience Golf (TXG) on YouTube

I liked what I heard. I subscribed to check out more of their stuff.

Thanks for the tip.

• Like 3

Cool. Ill watch this later. Sounds interesting.

Thanks for sharing it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

TXG's Toronto location is 10 minutes from my house.  I have been practicing on their launch monitors the last month.  They were shooting a new video while I was there this past Wednesday.  Everyone their is knowledgable and friendly.  I will be doing a full bag fitting with them this year.

• Like 7

TXG's Toronto location is 10 minutes from my house. I have been practicing on their launch monitors the last month. They were shooting a new video while I was there this past Wednesday. Everyone their is knowledgable and friendly. I will be doing a full bag fitting with them this year.

That's awesome. You should do a writeup on her of your fitting. Would love to hear all about it
  • Like 2

That's awesome. You should do a writeup on her of your fitting. Would love to hear all about it

I spoke with Cam at TXG on Wednesday about splitting the full fitting up over 2-3 months.  I would like to do the wedges and putter first, irons next, driver and then woods or hybrids.  I will do a quick review after each fitting. 

• Like 5

Interesting videos.

Very good information. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing this.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Edit: Not supposed to be a question

They put a really good video up yesterday about smaller cavity irons vs distance irons

• Like 2

I watched this one as well. I like how they state the facts and not just take one side.

We noticed some traffic coming to the YouTube channel from MyGolfSpy and found this thread. Just wanted to chime in and say thank you to everyone for the feedback! We know this community is extremely enthusiastic about equipment, so if anyone has any suggestions for topics they'd like to see us do in a future video, feel free to post here and we'll keep an eye on the thread.

Matt,

Thanks for chiming in here! You guys embody everything MGS is about: getting information to the consumer and cutting through the bull crap!

Really looking forward to see how you guys evolve and thanks for engaging us!

• Like 6

We noticed some traffic coming to the YouTube channel from MyGolfSpy and found this thread. Just wanted to chime in and say thank you to everyone for the feedback! We know this community is extremely enthusiastic about equipment, so if anyone has any suggestions for topics they'd like to see us do in a future video, feel free to post here and we'll keep an eye on the thread.

Great that you dropped in. Ive watched a couple videos and definitely enjoyed them. I plan on watchimg most of the others as well.

• Like 4

I think I've watched all your videos in the last week. Great stuff and has given me more knowledge heading into my fitting

• Like 3

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Feel free to chime in with your topic suggestions.

• Like 2

Would like to see a video on gapping issues.  My gapping issues start with the 6 iron thru fairway wood.  My 5 and 6 iron don't have a big enough gap then there is too big of gap to my 5 hybrid and my 5 and 4 hybrid both go a very similar distance.  Hopefully you have run into similar issues with your clients and can give some guidance on how to fix this.  

• Like 3

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Feel free to chime in with your topic suggestions.

Would like to see hybrid vs driving iron! For high speed player's.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I find the hardest thing for me to personally fit is to fill the gap between my 3 wood and my 4 iron.  I would love to see a video or two around how you fit for the 5 wood/hybrid/utility iron to determine best possible fit.

I am also curious about iron stopping power. We all know that spin and angle of descent play a role.  Is there some sort of magic ratio between angle of descent and spin that you are looking for in fittings?

• Like 3