TESTERS WANTED! ×

Tour Experience Golf (TXG) on YouTube

I've enjoyed each one I've watched, and expect I'll be a regular viewer. Keep up the good work TXG!

Driver:  :taylormade-small:  M2 2016 9.5* @7.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 70-3.1 S 
3Wood:  :taylormade-small:  M2 2016 15* Aldila Rogue Silver 70-3.1 S 
Iron: :titelist-small: 718 TMB 2 Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S :taylormade-small:  M1 2016 Rescue 17*  
Irons:  :titelist-small: 718 AP2 4-PW Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 125 X
Wedges: :vokey-small: SM7 Brushed Steel 49*/07 F Grind, 54*/08 M Grind, 59*/07 M Grind Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 125 Wedge
Putter: :odyssey-small: Works Cruiser 1  

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you haven't checked out their latest fitting videos you're missing out on some of the best golf videos on YouTube.

I've learned so much from the Ping driver fitting video on the 790/epic video that it makes me want to go to Canada for my next fitting.

If you haven't checked out their latest fitting videos you're missing out on some of the best golf videos on YouTube.

I've learned so much from the Ping driver fitting video on the 790/epic video that it makes me want to go to Canada for my next fitting.

That's what we love to hear!

Great videos!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

If you do, we can play a round!

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

I finally looked them up on YouTube after reading through some of this thread. Some great videos on there! Definitely worth a sub!

In the Sun Mountain 4.5LS 14-way bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: M2 10.5° :: Accra FX260
Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 19° :: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec 7X Blue
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 21° :: Mitsubishi Black 80G50
Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 (5-AW) :: KBS Tour 110
Sand Wedge: :cleveland-small: CBX-2 54° :: KBS Tour 110
Lob Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX-3 58° :: TT Dynamic Gold
Putter: :cameron-small: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: AVX

The latest video they put up is a really good one - talks about the benefits of a fitting for a high handicap golfer/ inconsistent ball striker.

Of all the videos we've done, that is my personal favourite and I think the most important one by far.

I don't know how I missed this thread but whenever you check on Matt - you guys have it going on! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

TXG's Toronto location is 10 minutes from my house. I have been practicing on their launch monitors the last month. They were shooting a new video while I was there this past Wednesday. Everyone their is knowledgable and friendly. I will be doing a full bag fitting with them this year.

I've loved watching their videos and am a super tech geek when it comes to this stuff.

Reply back to this forum after you go through the fitting if you don't mind. I'm curious if other fitters there are as knowledgeable and good at walking you through the process and what each tweak is doing/what statistics are the optimal they are aiming for as Ian is. I've experienced pretty lax fitters who don't say much and don't do too much testing. Annoyed me. May travel there for a fitting. Thanks!

:taylormade-small: M1 2017 10.5°  (Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)
:taylormade-small: M2 2017 3W 15° (Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)

default_cobra-small.jpeg.2311ad26bb4cabebf0f635266eee64f0.jpeg King Tec 21° dialed to 20° (Mitsubishi MMT 80x)
:mizuno-small: Pro 223 PW-6, 225 5-4 (Project X LZ 6.5 125g, Golf Pride CP2)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 52° F-grind,  56° M-grind, 60° L-Grind
:taylormade-small: TP Black Copper Juno

I've loved watching their videos and am a super tech geek when it comes to this stuff.

Reply back to this forum after you go through the fitting if you don't mind. I'm curious if other fitters there are as knowledgeable and good at walking you through the process and what each tweak is doing/what statistics are the optimal they are aiming for as Ian is. I've experienced pretty lax fitters who don't say much and don't do too much testing. Annoyed me. May travel there for a fitting. Thanks!

Cam and Shawn also do fittings at TXG, they are in some of the videos.  From what I have seen and talking to them they both seem very knowledgable.  I am going to do the fitting in sections, putter and wedges, irons and then woods in this order.  I will write a review after each section is complete.  Just waiting for all the new putters and wedges to arrive.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

I literally watched like 4 hours of their videos today, I really like watching the fitting process they use. So sick that they made an account on MGS, and didn't immediately go promoting their channel in the introduction section as well!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Cam and Shawn also do fittings at TXG, they are in some of the videos.  From what I have seen and talking to them they both seem very knowledgable.  I am going to do the fitting in sections, putter and wedges, irons and then woods in this order.  I will write a review after each section is complete.  Just waiting for all the new putters and wedges to arrive.

Shawn has actually moved on to another opportunity, but Mike who was previously fitting at the Burlington location is at the Toronto studio now for fittings. Mike is the expert club builder and a very knowledgeable fitter. Cam is an absolute beauty (Canadian for "good guy") and really knows his stuff as well!

I literally watched like 4 hours of their videos today, I really like watching the fitting process they use. So sick that they made an account on MGS, and didn't immediately go promoting their channel in the introduction section as well!

Thanks!!

Shawn has actually moved on to another opportunity, but Mike who was previously fitting at the Burlington location is at the Toronto studio now for fittings. Mike is the expert club builder and a very knowledgeable fitter. Cam is an absolute beauty (Canadian for "good guy") and really knows his stuff as well!

Just heard about Shawn yesterday while I was there hitting balls.  Nice guy and wish him all the best.  

Good to know about Mike.  He has been there a few times I have been in but not had a chance to actually talk to him yet.  Toronto location has been getting busy the last month.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

I highly recommend the P790 vs. Epic Pro video, the comments and the detail on the fitting are very interesting. Great work again guys!

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Guys, just wanted to say thanks for everyone's input and support. Going forward though, we won't be able to chime in directly on this forum unless the admins/staff are totally fine with it. We just got in trouble with another large golf forum (how subtle was that) for answering member questions on a similar thread on their site. While I certainly don't agree with the sentiment they expressed in deleting the thread and telling us we couldn't post, I do understand how forums work in terms of sponsors and their privileges.

So with that being said, unless the admins here want to say definitively that it's ok for us to chime in – we're going to bow out and be respectful and cautious of the rules. Admins, if we've stepped on any toes here please feel free to let us know!

Hmmm, wonder what forum that was. Hopefully the mods let you participate here since you aren't directly trying to sell us a product and are just providing your input. Either way I will still watch the videos on your site; very educational

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Guys, just wanted to say thanks for everyone's input and support. Going forward though, we won't be able to chime in directly on this forum unless the admins/staff are totally fine with it. We just got in trouble with another large golf forum (how subtle was that) for answering member questions on a similar thread on their site. While I certainly don't agree with the sentiment they expressed in deleting the thread and telling us we couldn't post, I do understand how forums work in terms of sponsors and their privileges.

So with that being said, unless the admins here want to say definitively that it's ok for us to chime in – we're going to bow out and be respectful and cautious of the rules. Admins, if we've stepped on any toes here please feel free to let us know!

Matt,

I can't speak exactly for the mods, but I know you are very welcome here. MGS isn't like the other forums. In fact many members here, including myself, were long time members of other forums and left to come here because we were sick of how people were treated and how posts not towing the company line were handled on other sites.

Hopefully one of the mods will chime in here so to confirm that you are a welcomed addition to this forum.

I know I speak for almost everyone here saying your videos on fitting combined with information we get from MGS staff on clubs has made me a more educated consumer than I've ever imagined

Matt,

I can't speak exactly for the mods, but I know you are very welcome here. MGS isn't like the other forums. In fact many members here, including myself, were long time members of other forums and left to come here because we were sick of how people were treated and how posts not towing the company line were handled on other sites.

Hopefully one of the mods will chime in here so to confirm that you are a welcomed addition to this forum.

I know I speak for almost everyone here saying your videos on fitting combined with information we get from MGS staff on clubs has made me a more educated consumer than I've ever imagined

Well said and I agree. I've become so much more knowledgeable in such a short time frame.

:taylormade-small: M1 2017 10.5°  (Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)
:taylormade-small: M2 2017 3W 15° (Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5 75g, Golf Pride CP2)

default_cobra-small.jpeg.2311ad26bb4cabebf0f635266eee64f0.jpeg King Tec 21° dialed to 20° (Mitsubishi MMT 80x)
:mizuno-small: Pro 223 PW-6, 225 5-4 (Project X LZ 6.5 125g, Golf Pride CP2)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 52° F-grind,  56° M-grind, 60° L-Grind
:taylormade-small: TP Black Copper Juno

Matt,

I agree with this 100%. I'm so glad I found the channel before my fitting last week. Even though a lot of us here know a lot we can always learn tons more

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Really nice to hear the support everyone, thanks! Just got a message from Brian (GolfSpy Meyer) and sounds like there is no issue from the admin team in terms of me continuing to chat with everyone here. Which is great news! Has been very enjoyable so far and looking forward to much more.

Really nice to hear the support everyone, thanks! Just got a message from Brian (GolfSpy Meyer) and sounds like there is no issue from the admin team in terms of me continuing to chat with everyone here. Which is great news! Has been very enjoyable so far and looking forward to much more.

Absolutely no issue!!

I found your channel thanks to Jlukes and love the content. And we appreciate you dropping in here to participate and answer questions.

As for other forums....We're not like the rest, we're the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Glad to hear that matt416 can hang out. I mean, why wouldn't you want one of the most knowledgeable fitters out there in your forum? Seems like a no-brainer to me.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I'm glad that you found these boards and didn't immediately jump in force feeding everyone the content you've created.

The videos so far have been great and I especially enjoyed the longest vs most accurate one, it opened my eyes for sure.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Watched the should you shorten your driver shaft video last night. The interesting thing about all the video is how subtle changes in shafts can influence contact point and dispersion which in turn can increase ball speed and narrow misses.

The other interesting thing I see in the videos is that even though shafts are labeled as low launch low spin they may actually increase your launch and spin due to how the shafts works for you.

The OEM vs aftermarket video is good as well. Matt, The question I have is while OEM shafts are designed to fit the widest range of golfers, how often do people actually fit into the stock shafts?

From a new video perspective it would be interesting to see how a single shafts performance is impacted by different driver heads and the theory that once I have found a shaft, that shaft still fits me if I go to a new driver head.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Archived