Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Pinehurst Trip April 6-8 Room for One More !

Golfspy_CG2

The attempted trip to Myrtle Beach this spring didnt work out.   But that didn't stop MDGolfHacker and  I from still  planning a closer getaway.

We booked a condo and tee times for the Pinehurst area April 6 to 8.  A fellow DMV friend is joining us so we have room for  a 4th!

I know it's kinda late notice (as your fee would have to be paid next week) but I'm sure there is at least one MGS'er out there within a reasonable drive that would want to join us for 3 scheduled (a 4th most likely upon arrival on Friday) rounds and a good time.

I know some of our GA/SC boys are not far of drive at all...hint hint!!

So here's the important deets.

Playing

Mid South and Mid Pines on Saturday

Tobacco Road on Sunday

Staying in a 2 BR/2BA Condo at Talamore

Cost $660 give or take a few pennies.  includes all golf greens fees, range balls, taxes and breakfast and condo. 

If interested or need more info, feel free to post here or PM me.  most likely would need a commitment by Monday or Tuesday at the latest as the final payment is due Wed. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Wish I could go but I can't. Love Mid-Pines. Have you ever played across the street at Pine Needles? You ought to try and do it if you can. Awesome D. Ross course.

Hey... look around for forum member Dave. He has a place there and knows the area well. I bet he'd join you.

Good luck and enjoy it.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Wish I could go but I can't. Love Mid-Pines. Have you ever played across the street at Pine Needles? You ought to try and do it if you can. Awesome D. Ross course.

Hey... look around for forum member Dave. He has a place there and knows the area well. I bet he'd join you.

Good luck and enjoy it.

Yeah. Wish you could as well Plaid.

I had already reached out to Dave as i had some questions about Mid South vs Southern Pines.

I told him if we end up in his condo, we promise to take good care of it.

Pine Needles would be a great option as well. But only so much time.

This will be something like my 15th trip or so there. But it will be MDGH's first. So im excited for him.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

If I hadn't spent three grand on my dog recently I would be all over this.  I love seeing MGS folks putting together gatherings like this.  I'm hoping I can plan a trip later this year if I sale a piece of property I have on the market.   

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

If I hadn't spent three grand on my dog recently I would be all over this. I love seeing MGS folks putting together gatherings like this. I'm hoping I can plan a trip later this year if I sale a piece of property I have on the market.

Was kinda hoping as a lomg shot the timing and circumstances would work for you OG

But not to worry. Im sure we'll have s story or two and maybe some pics to share, to mske you and others feel like you were right along with us!!

Was kinda hoping as a lomg shot the timing and circumstances would work for you OG

But not to worry. Im sure we'll have s story or two and maybe some pics to share, to mske you and others feel like you were right along with us!!

Sounds like an awesome trip and you guys are going to have a blast! 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I wish I could go too, but I get more than my share of times in Pinehurst.  I did talk a little with CG2 about course selection, I like doing the "mid-36" on Saturday.  As always, I'm happy to suggest places to eat and drink, but it sounds like that's all well in hand.  Have a great time.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I wish I could go too, but I get more than my share of times in Pinehurst. I did talk a little with CG2 about course selection, I like doing the "mid-36" on Saturday. As always, I'm happy to suggest places to eat and drink, but it sounds like that's all well in hand. Have a great time.

As always, thanks for your thoughts and excellent advice!!

Im sure we may try Pinecrest Inn one night and itd be cool if we csn squeeze into Dugans for a beer. I know it's the start of peak season, so it may be tough.

You shouldn't have a problem getting into Dugans and the Pinecrest, although you might have to wait a few minutes at the busiest times.  My favorite bar in Pinehurst village is Maxie's, kind of north from the main part behind the Cadillac Dealer.  There's another very small new pub in the old Theatre Building, and the bar inside the back door of the Magnolia Inn. is nice.  Plenty of watering holes, without even entering the  Pinehurst Resort properties, which are also pretty good..

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Archived