Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Valspar

revkev

Yeah I think his 'head' is the problem - totally lost putting confidence as well.

I was just listening to PGA tour radio on Sirius/ XM and they mentioned it may very well be his eye sight and that his posture has changed in his set up, as well they mentioned he now goes back and forth from looking at the hole on some puts to looking only at the ball for other puts, when he was at his best he was only looking at the hole on every put. They also brought up the fact that in comparison the TW JS has missed 13 cuts in his PGA tour career Vs. TW missing 15 cuts in 313 career PGA tour events, that number is staggering. Hopefully he figures this out as I enjoy JS and love watching hi play well.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like JS as well. It's just amazing to me how you can go from the top to the bottom so fast in this sport.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

So far a pretty good tournament!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Just tuned in to see Tiger hole from of the green. And now Rose hours an eagle.

sent from planet Nebulon

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

So far a pretty good tournament!

I'm lovin it - very crowded leaderboard!

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

This is pretty awesome. Just wish TW was in the final group, so he could intimidate that kid a little. Conners is a great golfer. Can't believe he didn't qualify on Monday. Now leads...

He did a nice job recovering from those 2 bogies.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Tomorrow shaping up to be great. Good to see Connors step up to the moment. He's probably happy to be playing with JR instead of Tiger. Should take some of the craziness out of it for him. What a great story, not sure if he was going to be in the field on Monday and leading the event going into the final round. He's going to have a rough time with the group at -8 but hope he can keep it going and finish strong.

I think Tiger also caught a bit of a break. Everyone wants him in the final pairing but playing with Snedeker again will be good for him.

This is really weird however I'm actually pulling for Tiger......   Trust me this is weird.   

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Lets take a step back and realize that TW a year ago told us he was not sure if he would ever play competitive golf agin, fast forward about a year and he is tied for 2nd place going into Sunday, for his 5th tournament of this year we are all surprised in what we have seen, love him or hate him we all love a comeback story, he potentially has a real chance of winning this tournament, but win or lose the progress he has made is the real story, you have to respect that a guy with how many back and knee surgeries registers the highest swing speed on tour all year, this is straight out of a science fiction novel, how is this even possible seeing all the sad/ embarrassing attempts at a comeback in the past? I don't know but sitting here watching him today I felt transported back in time, cheering and yelling at the greatness that I was watching and never thought I'd see again, either way and however this turns out on Sunday it's finally been some great golf on TV, all around by many players today. I hope this is not a dream and Sunday turns out to be the golf Sundays that I thought I'd never see again.

Lets take a step back and realize that TW a year ago told us he was not sure if he would ever play competitive golf agin, fast forward about a year and he is tied for 2nd place going into Sunday, for his 5th tournament of this year we are all surprised in what we have seen, love him or hate him we all love a comeback story, he potentially has a real chance of winning this tournament, but win or lose the progress he has made is the real story, you have to respect that a guy with how many back and knee surgeries registers the highest swing speed on tour all year, this is straight out of a science fiction novel, how is this even possible seeing all the sad/ embarrassing attempts at a comeback in the past? I don't know but sitting here watching him today I felt transported back in time, cheering and yelling at the greatness that I was watching and never thought I'd see again, either way and however this turns out on Sunday it's finally been some great golf on TV, all around by many players today. I hope this is not a dream and Sunday turns out to be the golf Sundays that I thought I'd never see again.

Great post.

I just wanna say, forget lessoms!! Get me the name of this latest surgeon!!! Im going for back surgery as soon as he can fit me in

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Amen, brother.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

It was amazing to be on the grounds on Friday. I've been to a few US Opens, tournaments in the Metro NYC area, the Midwest, Bayhill and at least ten here under three different sponsor names. A normal Friday at Valspar allows for a nice quiet stroll around the grounds with great viewing. I've pushed Penny around in her wheelchair on a Saturday and gotten to talk to guys near the lead between the range and putting green.

It was crazier and more energized than the final round of a US Open on Friday. Anyone who thinks Tiger Woods isn't important to the sport has to go see what happens when he's on the field.

I'm very thankful that I went and got to see this story unfold first hand.

Sorry that I have no pictures. I need to dump a bunch so that I can post some and I've been too busy. Perhaps later today.

Sent from my iPhone using [url="http://r.tapatalk.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

That's a good win percentage that every pro would love to have in their resume.

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Sent from my iPhone using http://r.tapatalk.

Looking forward to a few pix.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Great post... and spot on.

Here's what I'm LOVING about Tiger: he's SMILING! He NEVER used to smile in interviews, he hardly smiled on-course. The dude is smiling and can't hold it in! It's awesome!

To have so few reps and to be near the lead in such a short time goes to show his greatness. He's right at the top in a heartbeat! Made me wonder if these kids are REALLY that good...

Anyway, I would be ECSTATIC if he pulled-off a Major win this year, even two, three, or FOUR, then won the FedEx Cup!!!! I'm stoked to have Tiger back showing these young pups “what's up”!!!!!!!

Go TIGER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Here's what I'm LOVING about Tiger: he's SMILING! He NEVER used to smile in interviews, he hardly smiled on-course. The dude is smiling and can't hold it in! It's awesome!

To have so few reps and to be near the lead in such a short time goes to show his greatness. He's right at the top in a heartbeat! Made me wonder if these kids are REALLY that good...

Anyway, I would be ECSTATIC if he pulled-off a Major win this year, even two, three, or FOUR, then won the FedEx Cup!!!! I'm stoked to have Tiger back showing these young pups “what's up”!!!!!!!

Go TIGER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly. His short game is better than anybody, his speed is there. If he can get the driver figured out he will compete in the majors. The young guys are great, but none of them has put up back to back seasons like tiger. JS was out of this world a couple years ago and can't putt anymore. dj is consistently good/great, but nothing like woods. J Day looked unbeatable until his health slipped. JT looks like that now but we'll see if he can keep it going. Who knows where Rory is. Will be great watching the old guys v. Young guns all year. Regardless if he wins today, TW is way farther along than I thought or hoped he would be!

Wow, can't believe I missed this thread till now. Been fun reading to catch up!

Great story!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Love him or hate him golf is definitely more interesting when Tiger is playing well. Excited to see how round 4 plays out. I think it's a 3 horse race between JRose Sneds and Tiger. Conners has been great but I predict he will have a so-so day today and fade a bit. Just seems to be the norm for guys getting their first chance, ala Sharma last week.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Exactly. His short game is better than anybody, his speed is there. If he can get the driver figured out he will compete in the majors. The young guys are great, but none of them has put up back to back seasons like tiger. JS was out of this world a couple years ago and can't putt anymore. dj is consistently good/great, but nothing like woods. J Day looked unbeatable until his health slipped. JT looks like that now but we'll see if he can keep it going. Who knows where Rory is. Will be great watching the old guys v. Young guns all year. Regardless if he wins today, TW is way farther along than I thought or hoped he would be!

Mentioned earlier, Phil @ 47 last week, TW @ 42 this week (maybe) the “old” guys still got it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Nice Bucket from Reed!

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5