Valspar

revkev

Well true to the forecast the wind came out. I played nine holes early this afternoon (walking) and it was tricky, very tricky and my course doesn't have the over-seeded rough.

Can't wait for tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

Well true to the forecast the wind came out. I played nine holes early this afternoon (walking) and it was tricky, very tricky and my course doesn't have the over-seeded rough.

Can't wait for tomorrow

Have fun and get some pix[emoji106]

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

The course held up pretty well today - don't you think.[emoji56]

• Like 1

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

What happened to JS? He is not in golf form right now.

Wow he's 122th at a +5. I think he need some 'mental game' practice.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I know it's a week early but I can't help but getting in the jab that there will be twice as many players capable of winning the Masters at the Valspar as there will be at..... the Masters.

One of the Masters great secrets of success is limiting the field. It insures having big names in contention and in the Butler Cabin more often than not also.

Regardless I've got a mini buddies weekend on tap. Valspar on Friday, Golf on Saturday. I'm off Sunday next weekend as well.

Tiger looking good!

• Like 2

Tiger looking good!

Would be nice if Golf Channel and Florida Sports Stations would recognize the others in the field, especially the leaders.

• Like 4

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Would be nice if Golf Channel and Florida Sports Stations would recognize the others in the field, especially the leaders.

They went off in the morning. Come on. I'm sure you want to watch connors, Kim and craft. That's so ridiculous.

• Like 1

TW is the needle mover love him or hate him it's all about $$$$/ TV ratings, I'm glad to see him playing so well, can't wait to watch he tiger show this weekend.

• Like 2

They went off in the morning. Come on. I'm sure you want to watch connors, Kim and craft. That's so ridiculous.

I would m like to know what they look like, at least for 1 day.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

TW is the needle mover love him or hate him it's all about $$$$/ TV ratings, I'm glad to see him playing so well, can't wait to watch he tiger show this weekend.

He's a good show, incredible comeback so far. He may be surprising at the Masters.

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

I would m like to know what they look like, at least for 1 day.

Hear you but coverage didn't start til 1400 eastern. They were already off the course. Get PGA tour live if you want to see pre coverage action. Don't blame Tiger or the networks for showing their group. Spieth, Stenson, Woods....18 majors. Best thing going out there.

• Like 1

Hear you but coverage didn't start til 1400 eastern. They were already off the course. Get PGA tour live if you want to see pre coverage action. Don't blame Tiger or the networks for showing their group. Spieth, Stenson, Woods....18 majors. Best thing going out there.

And he's 3 off the pace. Almost holed out on 17. If he shot 76 I could see your point. The coverage even stopped showing Spieth for a while to bounce around. Not sure why guys are shitting on TW. He's bringing crowds and interest that hasn't been there in years.

• Like 4

I will be pulling for Jimmy Walker. After his Lymes Disease issues I am ready for him to have some good fortune on the course again.

Also wouldn't mind seeing Keegan Bradley do well again. Great ball striker but he hasn't ever gotten over the anchored putter ban. Seems like he has a new flat stick in the bag every week.

• Like 3

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

I will be pulling for Jimmy Walker. After his Lymes Disease issues I am ready for him to have some good fortune on the course again.

Also wouldn't mind seeing Keegan Bradley do well again. Great ball striker but he hasn't ever gotten over the anchored putter ban. Seems like he has a new flat stick in the bag every week.

Exactly!

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Actually like watching TW a lot but not for the entire coverage.

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

It's great to. watch Tiger as he looks like his game has really come around. His stats (SS and ball speed are better than most on tour).  I never can understand the animosity that guys have for him in these forums. INHO, he is the GOAT.  Most wins on the PGA tour and almost total dominance in his heyday winning one out of every three starts.

• Like 3

Titleist TS 3 with Fuji Ventus R shaft

Epic Flash 3 & 5 woods

Cally Big Berta 2019 4 hybrid

Cally Apex 2019 5-PW

Cally 48*

Honma TW4 56*

Titleist Volker Raw wedge 60*

Scotty Cameron X5 putter

It's great to. watch Tiger as he looks like his game has really come around. His stats (SS and ball speed are better than most on tour). I never can understand the animosity that guys have for him in these forums. INHO, he is the GOAT. Most wins on the PGA tour and almost total dominance in his heyday winning one out of every three starts.

I believe I heard one of his shots ball speed around 140!!! Whoa! 42 year old guy with back back and knees.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

It's great to. watch Tiger as he looks like his game has really come around. His stats (SS and ball speed are better than most on tour).  I never can understand the animosity that guys have for him in these forums. INHO, he is the GOAT.  Most wins on the PGA tour and almost total dominance in his heyday winning one out of every three starts.

I don't think it's animosity for the most part.  People just want to see what everybody else is doing as well.  For somebody that has never watched a golf broadcast, they would probably think Tiger was the only one playing that day.  I like watching him play, but I also want to see what the rest of the field is doing as well.  

Sam Burns started off really good yesterday until the last 4 holes.  I hope he continues that play and gets another top 10 finish.  I would be nice to see him play the same today without the blowup on the home stretch.  

• Like 2

In my bag:

Callaway Epic Subzero with Aldila Rogue Max 75 Stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue Subzero with Project X Evenflow 6.0 75g stiff shaft

Callaway Rogue 3 Hybrid with Aldila Synergy 60 HYB stiff shaft

Callaway Apex irons (4-PW) with True Temper XP 95 stiff shafts

Callaway MD3 wedges (50/54/58)

SeeMore Original FGP

Bridgestone Tour B RX

I don't think it's animosity for the most part. People just want to see what everybody else is doing as well. For somebody that has never watched a golf broadcast, they would probably think Tiger was the only one playing that day. I like watching him play, but I also want to see what the rest of the field is doing as well.

Sam Burns started off really good yesterday until the last 4 holes. I hope he continues that play and gets another top 10 finish. I would be nice to see him play the same today without the blowup on the home stretch.

Thank you, couldn't agree more. I used to love going to Tournaments, US Opens, PGA, Ryder Cup in Northeast and spending the day following the Pros I wanted to see. I checked pairing sheets and laid out the day. I always included Tiger but not follow him. I would setup a position a couple of holes ahead of his group then watch as he came thru with the “hoard” in tow. I liked Thursday and Fridays. A few of us are talking Bay Hill trip.

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead