PING Apologist #9

"MGS DONOR" not displayed on forum profile

Greetings MGS. I just donated the other day and was kind of surprised that there seemed to be no link between the donation page and my forum profile. My profile still does not show that I'm a donor and I was wondering if I did something wrong or if I missed a step. Ideas? Suggestions?

Golfspymeyer will take care of it for you.  This issue should go away once the additional moderators come onboard.  Thanks for your donation!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat for about a month

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Haha I just contacted MGS about this too!

I know my paypal address is not the same as the email I used for this forum sign up. May thats an issue for y'all too.

Greetings MGS. I just donated the other day and was kind of surprised that there seemed to be no link between the donation page and my forum profile. My profile still does not show that I'm a donor and I was wondering if I did something wrong or if I missed a step. Ideas? Suggestions?

I'm in the same boat for about a month

Haha I just contacted MGS about this too!

I know my paypal address is not the same as the email I used for this forum sign up. May thats an issue for y'all too.

You have to contact them about it or they will never know that you did. It doesn't happen automatically. Message golfspymeyer like MD said before and it'll get put on there. 

• Like 1

You have to contact them about it or they will never know that you did. It doesn't happen automatically. Message golfspymeyer like MD said before and it'll get put on there.

Thanks

• Like 1

All three in this thread should be set up now.

The process is not automated, and I don't see any of the donations that come in.  So if you donate you just have to send me a message, I double check with HQ and then I add the badge.

• Like 6

I'm all fixed up, thank-you very much for this and everything you guys do. We are all lucky to be a part of this and it is my pleasure to have been able to contribute a bit. Cheers!

• Like 1

I think being a donator to this great site is the thing to do . Good on you all who can spare a few bucks!

• Like 2

I know when i mentioned to Sam yesteday that i try drop a modest donation a couple times a year, he was sincerely appreciative of all the donors and the support they provide.

• Like 4

....hey MGS, donated once again and this time I noticed something on the "Thanks for your donation" page - 

I know who Tony is but who is Colt ???

Dear MyGolfSpy Supporter,

I want to thank you for your generous donation to MyGolfSpy.  Your continued support is extremely important to us as we continue to distance ourselves from the influence that comes with traditional advertising from the big OEMs. By remaining above the influence we can continue to evolve into what can truly be called the "Consumer Reports of Golf".

We're well on our way to becoming the most trustworthy place for unbiased equipment reviews, and unfiltered coverage of the golf equipment industry. With the generous support of our readers, we know we'll get there.

Thanks again,
Colt & Tony

• Like 3

I made a donation the other day.  Would it be possible to get the donor banner on my profile?  Since this thread is a year old, I didn't know if the responsibilities changed.  I hope I am not out of line by asking.  Thanks

2 hours ago, Txmason123 said:

I made a donation the other day.  Would it be possible to get the donor banner on my profile?  Since this thread is a year old, I didn't know if the responsibilities changed.  I hope I am not out of line by asking.  Thanks

Not out of line at all. You're all set.  

Thanks for your support of the site. 

• Like 1