SPOTTED - Cobra 2011 Irons!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Cobra – Top MGS Rankings 5 Years Straight

How long have you been a reader of MyGolfSpy? Well if the answer was more then a few months then you're probably aware that MGS is quite fond of Cobra's golf equipment. Why is MGS so fond of Cobra? Well every single year for the past 5 years I have tested their drivers & irons and they have ranked in my Top 3 for best gear every one of those years. This is a 5-Year stretch we're talking about…not just 1-2 years which in it self would be impressive but 5 years in a row. No other golf company can claim that in my eyes…and I mean none of them.

SEE PICTURES HERE: http://www.mygolfspy.com/2011-cobra-s3-pro-cb-mb-irons/

#TruthDigest

The CB's aren't for me but those S3's look pretty nice (but then I'm right in their wheel-house for these. Youg, male with cash burning in my pocket and a attraction to the shiny). Wonder if they'll actually be any different then the S2's playwise

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I'm the opposite, I love the MBs and CBs, the S3's do nothing for what so ever.

I wonder what the stock shaft offering is, as long as it isn't DG's I'll be looking at a set

I have a revolving WITB policy.

I'm the opposite, I love the MBs and CBs, the S3's do nothing for what so ever.

I wonder what the stock shaft offering is, as long as it isn't DG's I'll be looking at a set

I agree... the MB's and CB's are pretty; the S3 is overdone and gaudy.

What's wrong with DG's, if you don't mind me asking? Is it a weight thing, or do you not dig the stepped look, or something else? I'm not here to judge- everyone has their "it" shaft, but it just struck me as curious.

I agree... the MB's and CB's are pretty; the S3 is overdone and gaudy.

What's wrong with DG's, if you don't mind me asking? Is it a weight thing, or do you not dig the stepped look, or something else? I'm not here to judge- everyone has their "it" shaft, but it just struck me as curious.

i thk the Dg is a good shaft but the weight is a factor for me. i play the ping AWT's and i think theyre not too bad theyre lighter and stiffer

Taylormade RBZ2 TP 9.5 Fuel 60

Ping i20 3 wood Aldila Nv

Adams Dhy 18*

Mizuno Mp59 4-p KBS Tour S

Vokey 50* 55* 60*

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

Ball - Z star XV

Oakley Stand Bag