• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JKim2

• By THEZIPR23
      Almost a total remodel of the bag.

Epic Flash SZ 10.5 set at -1 N Graphite Design Tour AD TSG Blue X (45")
      M3 15 set at -2 Paderson Fairway KG 860-F30 S
      Epic Flash SZ 18 set at S N Tensei AV Blue 70 X
       Z585 4 & 5 KBS C Taper S
       Z785 6-AW KBS C Taper S
       Glide Forged 56 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       Glide Forged 60 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       SS 28 CS 33"

Driver: Thank you MGS, flat out the best driver I have ever had in the bag.
      3W: A random purchase after being unable to hit the original epic 3w. Put same shaft that I was fit for in the epic and it has been a match made in heaven. Absolute money from the tee and I know exactly what it will do from the fairway. Combined with the driver there are not many par 5's that I can't reach. 
      5W: Solid club but this spot has always been a trouble spot in my bag and that hasn't changed in 20 years. 
      Irons: Love the combo and they feel absolutely amazing. All of them are 1* strong, standard lie and +1/2" Biggest thing I was looking for in making the change was more control. They definitely fly different than P790's but hopefully after an adjustment period they will meet or exceed my expectations. 
      Wedges: A different look from what I am used to but feel is amazing. The shaft on full swings is so easy for me to deliver correctly. 
      Putter: Not a fast revolving door but one that moves some. Have gotten used to the look of the center shaft but still struggling with alignment some. 
      Ball: Titleist PROV1X #23 imprinted with THEZIPR in blue. Have played this ball since its birth and while I have tried many other options nothing has been able to kick it out. 
      Rangefinder: Bushnell PRO X2 
      Glove: Footjoy Weathersof. Love the Ping tour glove but at the rate I go through gloves I just can't justify the price difference.
      Shoes: Ecco Biom G 3 BOA and Biom Hybrid 3 BOA. Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. 

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Laguna Lăng Cô Press Release 
      Sir Nick Faldo offers competition for golf fan to Live Like A Legend at the stunning 5* Laguna Lăng Cô resort Lucky winner and a friend will spend a week at the resort chilling out with Sir Nick at the Faldo Series Asia Grand Final And stay in one of Sir Nick’s favourite Banyan Tree Villas to experience what makes Laguna Lăng Cô such a special resort To enter fans need to tell Sir Nick what makes a legend by clicking here: www.lagunalangco.com/en/golf/live-like-a-legend/  
      British sporting icon and six-time Major winner, Sir Nick Faldo, has today launched the opportunity of a lifetime, offering two lucky golf fans the chance to live like a legend for a week at a resort he calls ‘his paradise’.  They will join Sir Nick at Laguna Lăng Cô, a 5-star Banyan Tree resort in Vietnam featuring a Faldo Design Signature golf course and three hotels (Banyan Tree Lang Co, Angsana Lang Co and Laguna Park Town Homes), during the week of the Faldo Series Asia Grand Final in March 2020.  Staying in one of Sir Nick’s favourite Banyan Tree Residence Villas, the winner and their friend will get to experience what makes Laguna Lăng Cô such a special resort, whilst playing golf, receiving spa treatments, enjoying the Faldo Series tournament action, evening entertainment and watching clinics given by Sir Nick.

• By Undershooter
      It's that time of the year again! Who's ready for some fantasy football?!

This is your Official 2019 MGS Fantasy Football League Thread. Let me or @GolfSpy STUDque know if you are interested in playing this season as the league generally fills up fast. Please only apply if you plan on keeping up with your team the whole season! It is no fun when people throw in the towel after the first few weeks go poorly and THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK INTO FUTURE LEAGUES. We have some teams from last year's league that won't be permitted into this year's league, for this very reason.
      With that said, prior year's league members who participated all season long will have priority to joining this league.

The League will be run again on Fantrax which was gracious enough to waive their fee for a split division league. They have been working hard to fix the bugs that they had last year and are continuing to make improvements to the site, as well as, the app. Fantrax is our best bet for such a large league with split divisions. Last year the league was 28 teams strong it was much easier to run it all through Fantrax, than it was in the past with two separate leagues on ESPN.

What are we playing for you might ask?! Well pride of course.
      That and what we can call The Golden Ticket! Which is the ability to test and review anything you like in the following year. Who wants some shiny new toys?!

Alrighty, let's open up the floor for questions. Please DM me and Co-Commish @GolfSpy STUDque with your email address if you would participate in this year's league!
      Please follow this thread as there will be more info to come in the coming weeks.

• By Golfspy_CG2
      The results of the My Golf Ball ball study generated a lot of discussion and also questions as a result.  If one of those questions you had is, which model of Srixon ball will work best for me, the Z Star or the Z Star XV, then we may the answer for you.
      Four of our members were sent a dozen of each, and will be putting them in play on the course and putting green over the next 4  to 5 weeks to see which one works best for them.  They will report in regularly along the way with results form both.  So feel free to chime in with questions and read both their stage reviews to get their full thoughts. 

Our Four Testers Are:
      @Reesedw               Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @pulledabill             Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @ChasingScratch    Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @golfertrb                Stage 1                 Stage 2
    • By tjmFGG
      Interesting contest/sweepstakes on Twitter HERE or via this blog post HERE (for the non-tweeters) where you can enter a weekly Golf sweepstakes by picking the winner of that week's PGA Tourney.
      Enter by naming you you think will win the Honda Classic winner by 2/28/19 on Twitter HERE or via THIS blog post HERE for a great chance to win a fun golf prize!

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!