:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

After last years surprise from Evnroll I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in store this year. Hoping they do a past champions test as well to see how this years winner compares against prior years putters.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

I am a full blown evnroll convert. I have used ping and odyssey pretty much exclusively over the years. I got an evnroll this spring, and it is a true game change.

Given the aim assist that evnroll has, using anything else is like using a persimmon driver. They make that big of difference in my opinion.

Any putter test for awhile should exclude evnroll because they really aren't playing the same game. Just like a ball review from 1999-2010 was basically Pro V1, then everything else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Evnroll makes a great putter; the biggest perspective issue is that the ball does not come off the face as hot as it does on other putters. See the video that MGS posted recently about ping R&D and how grooves on a putter have this effect. I say this is a perspective issue because if you are traditionally short on putts you will think the evnroll doesn't help or isn't the putter for you. This could be resolved by people getting fit for the proper putter loft for their stroke needs

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Evnroll makes a great putter; the biggest perspective issue is that the ball does not come off the face as hot as it does on other putters. See the video that MGS posted recently about ping R&D and how grooves on a putter have this effect. I say this is a perspective issue because if you are traditionally short on putts you will think the evnroll doesn't help or isn't the putter for you. This could be resolved by people getting fit for the proper putter loft for their stroke needs

More weight could be something that helps those people as well

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

More weight could be something that helps those people as well

Based on what I have learned, additional weight will start to impact the speed of rotation. Heavier will have a tendency to leave the face open. Just means you need to change another variable in the putters configuration. 'd rather make a longer stroke or increase stroke tempo. But everyone has to make their own choices.

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Based on what I have learned, additional weight will start to impact the speed of rotation. Heavier will have a tendency to leave the face open. Just means you need to change another variable in the putters configuration. 'd rather make a longer stroke or increase stroke tempo. But everyone has to make their own choices.

In theory if you placed more weight in the proper places to match a person's stroke it shouldn't have a material effect of face rotation. I need to read up more on that though. I agree with u and would try to increase stroke length or tempo first. 

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

In theory if you placed more weight in the proper places to match a person's stroke it shouldn't have a material effect of face rotation. I need to read up more on that though. I agree with u and would try to increase stroke length or tempo first.

I agree with that, my evnroll does come off the face a little slower. But it let's me take a more confident /aggressive swing. If your problem is leaving putts short, a loft change or more time on the putting green would be the biggest help.

To go my point, the technology in an evnroll is amazing. Not using one because you don't like the feel is back to using a persimmon driver because you don't like how titanium feels.

At the end of the day, it is golf and do whatever makes you happy. If you like feather balls and hand made clubs, that is awesome. But if the conversation is about what is "best". It is a pretty short conversation. But, just my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

I guess that might be true,  but you are impacting overall weight,  not redistribution of weight in the same configuration which is why I think rotation would be impacted.  You could do some things that could help close the face a bit more like adjust offset.  

Archived