Our Sponsors

I know its a ways out still but what is everyone looking forward to seeing in the Most Wanted Putter Testing this year? Any early predictions? 

I personally LOVE my custom matte black Evnroll ER2 so I'm not looking to switch but would love to see it continue to perform well in Most Wanted Testing. With that said I could see the Bloodline R1-J Blade doing quite well and possibly giving Envroll a serious run for its money, especially if testers stand behind to check the line before putts.

• Like 3

I know its a ways out still but what is everyone looking forward to seeing in the Most Wanted Putter Testing this year? Any early predictions?

I personally LOVE my custom matte black Evnroll ER2 so I'm not looking to switch but would love to see it continue to perform well in Most Wanted Testing. With that said I could see the Bloodline R1-J Blade doing quite well and possibly giving Envroll a serious run for its money, especially if testers stand behind to check the line before putts.

Not that far off; I have done all the blades and 2 mallet sessions. I think I am farthest ahead but it is underway.

Er-2 not in the test.

I tried standing behind the bloodline and got frustrated because I set the putter slightly open. I would change the alignment and still not do any better. Performs about the same for me as most of the putters.

Haven't found anything leaps and bounds ahead. Some of the putters I struggled with distance control. Generally I make all the 5 footers, Miss 1 10 footer and make 1 20 footer. There were some that were worse and On any given day those numbers might vary a little.

• Like 4

I figured the ER2 wasn't in it this year but that other Evnroll models would perform well. 

Very interesting. Can't wait to see how everything shakes out!

Not that far off; I have done all the blades and 2 mallet sessions. I think I am farthest ahead but it is underway.

Er-2 not in the test.

I tried standing behind the bloodline and got frustrated because I set the putter slightly open. I would change the alignment and still not do any better. Performs about the same for me as most of the putters.

Haven't found anything leaps and bounds ahead. Some of the putters I struggled with distance control. Generally I make all the 5 footers, Miss 1 10 footer and make 1 20 footer. There were some that were worse and On any given day those numbers might vary a little.

The only evnroll blade I remember was the 1.2. Don't remember seeing a evnroll 2 cs.

• Like 1

EXO SEVEN!

Artisan!

• Like 2

EXO SEVEN!

Artisan!

I don't know if they have the EXO to test, put I am looking forward to rolling them.

• Like 1

I'm not in the market for a new putter. However I always enjoy all of the Most Wanted testing.

I've liked the Evnrol ER2 since its debut. To me it fits my eye and I think I could putt well with one.

If I were to buy one I'd probably buy one off ebay. I just did a quick check and they are there in very good used condition for about $250. Next year they'll probably be much less still. And just as good as new!

• Like 5

Do you have pics of your custom ER2 @theedpatt? Would love to see it in matte black.

Do you have pics of your custom ER2 @theedpatt? Would love to see it in matte black.

Having mine refinished at The Golf Garage. Taking a little longer than I hoped but it's looking damn good so far Screenshot_20180307-103211.png
  • Like 6

I was wasting time at Dick's the other day and grabbed an Odyssey White Hot RX #1 and putted with it. The hosel isn't the same as my Edel ER-2, but the view from above, with the single small line on the top edge, matches the marking on my Edel... I sank a ton of putts with that Odyssey. I grabbed some other models and was nowhere near as accurate. Proved to me there's something to how Edel fitted me, as far as lines and shapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Maybe we'll have a 'Most Wanted Tech Putter' and 'Most Wanted Wall Art Putter' for 2018.

Wall Art Division - T Lamb, Scotty, Byron Morgan, etc. 

Tech Division - Ping, Taylormade, Odyssey, Evnroll, etc.

• Like 1

Having mine refinished at The Golf Garage. Taking a little longer than I hoped but it's looking damn good so far attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180307-103211.png

Daayum! How much did the refinish cost?

Maybe we'll have a 'Most Wanted Tech Putter' and 'Most Wanted Wall Art Putter' for 2018.

Wall Art Division - T Lamb, Scotty, Byron Morgan, etc.

Tech Division - Ping, Taylormade, Odyssey, Evnroll, etc.

How do you determine “tech” putters? Ping, Cleveland, MLA and Evnroll are probably the ones MGS would put into that category since they use tech for managing off center hits or significantly different than traditional alignment aids.

I'm going to be very interested to see how the Bloodline putters perform. I always like looking at the underdogs in these tests and seeing if they can compete with the bigger spending boys.

• Like 1

Having mine refinished at The Golf Garage. Taking a little longer than I hoped but it's looking damn good so far attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180307-103211.png

Brahhhh the wait is killing me, don't know how you're holding it together!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Brahhhh the wait is killing me, don't know how you're holding it together!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So apparently that wasn't my ER2. Mine is currently being painted. Really hope it's done early next week
  • Like 2

So apparently that wasn't my ER2. Mine is currently being painted. Really hope it's done early next week

Dang man. That's a long turn around time.