tha_carter7

Jason Day Nike Golf Shoes

Anybody got the inside scoop (and/or pics) for these?

Look like the next model of the strapped TW's from '17. Not my cup of tea, would only wear with pants if I had a gun to my head haha. 

He's been wearing the lunar command 2 lately and i thought i saw him on social media posts wearing the lunar vapor storm. I haven't had a chance to watch today's coverage to know for sure.

Can't say I like the look of these....

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

Geez. Don't understand they almost universal dislike for all white low cut shoes. Even if they are basketball shoes. Apparently only Jordans, Yeezys and Ultra Boosts are safe! 

And with my 1000th post on MGS forums....

I declare these shoes... WHACK

• Like 6

And with my 1000th post on MGS forums....

I declare these shoes... WHACK

Congrats on hitting 100 posts!

MDGolfHacker

What is up with Nike and their horrible looking golf shoes? My best friend is a biomechanics guy over there... I'll have to give him an honest assessment.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Looks like they tried to get futuristic with some old 80s shoes they found in a box somewhere

• Like 2

Those are hideous, IMO. Something about the recent Nike shoes bothers me. Depending on the sole or upper color combinations, many of these guys look like they are walking on the inside of the feet and rolling their ankles in. It creates an awkward look to my eye.

What is up with Nike and their horrible looking golf shoes? My best friend is a biomechanics guy over there... I'll have to give him an honest assessment.

The Biomechanics guys design the inside of the shoe. Can't be held responsible for design team.

That said, I love white shoes. I would totally wear these. though I have my eye on the white Trues

Not sure how these work exactly. Is that a stretchy strap? Based on the pic it doesn't look like a velcro.

I don't understand high-cut basketball golf shoes at all.

Watch these come out in a different color and everyone loves them all the sudden