Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Need driver install for Vector Launch Monitor

Good afternoon!

I am looking for someone who can help me get the correct driver installation for the original Vector Launch Monitor. My current laptop is not recognizing the unit via firewire. 

I understand that this is an old unit, but I'm hopeful it can be my starting point for my in-home practice bay. I purchased this device years ago when I was in the club fitting business. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Yes I know they no longer support it. 

Epic LS 9*, Stealth 3HL, Stealth 7W, TM 4 Dhy, Cobra Utility 5, Mizuno Pro 223 6-PW, Mizuno 50*, 54*, 60*, Odyssey Center Shaft 2-Ball Broomstick

• 3 weeks later...

A clubmaker friend of mine had A Vector Pro in his shop, and I helped him with his computer issues from time to time. If you do track down the driver, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. First, the operating system has to be 32 bit. I recall he was using Windows XP, and I'm pretty sure I upgraded him to Windows 7, but don't quote me. I know when he got a new laptop with a 64 bit OS, the Vector absolutely would not work on it.  I found the manual on another forum if you don't already have it. Make sure your system meets the requirements 100%. Hope it helps: http://nebula.wsimg.com/4993e41820244707019967a16bb916c1?AccessKeyId=58B2E03BE5C9A2A67FFF&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

• 1 year later...
On 3/17/2018 at 2:56 PM, Burton29 said:

Good afternoon!

I am looking for someone who can help me get the correct driver installation for the original Vector Launch Monitor. My current laptop is not recognizing the unit via firewire. 

I understand that this is an old unit, but I'm hopeful it can be my starting point for my in-home practice bay. I purchased this device years ago when I was in the club fitting business. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Yes I know they no longer support it. 

Did you ever find an install disk? I have one here that works but need that install disk as mine is not being recognized either.