TESTERS WANTED! ×

MGS club recycling/trade-in program?

PING Apologist #9

Greetings MGS. I was cruising around the forums yesterday and saw a link to "club recycling program" or some such thing that MGS may still have, but cannot remember where that was. Is there such a program? If so where is it accessed from? Thanks in advance.

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Man you must be getting deep into the archive. I remember the link from one of my #throwbackthursday searches but wouldn't be able to find it now.

I'm pretty sure that was an early version of the (now) Classifieds section. It just makes much more sense to have the members buy and sell clubs from each other vs trying to run a shop out of HQ.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Indeed I was in pretty olden-days stuff, Nuff said. Thanks all. End thread. Out

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

HOW IT WORKS

Simply send us your gently used and abandoned clubs which will help support MyGolfSpy & The First Tee Program.

The shipping address for clubs is:

MyGolfSpy Recycling Program

9 Damascus Dr.

Gansevoort, NY 12831

Unless you wish to remain anonymous, be sure to include your email address and MyGolfSpy Forum username so we know who to thank.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

This is 7 years old but if available I'd love to send some clubs.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Sounds like it's not. Oh well. My old PING Karsten III's are on eBay and maybe I'll just dump them at "Play-it Again Sports"

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

Greetings MGS. I was cruising around the forums yesterday and saw a link to "club recycling program" or some such thing that MGS may still have, but cannot remember where that was. Is there such a program? If so where is it accessed from? Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you're referencing the "TRADE IN/UP" link in the "Best Stand Bags of 2018" blog article?

The link is included in all of the "Most Wanted / Best" articles and redirects you to globalgolf.com... the industry leader in undervaluing your equipment.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

HOW IT WORKS

Simply send us your gently used and abandoned clubs which will help support MyGolfSpy & The First Tee Program.

The shipping address for clubs is:

MyGolfSpy Recycling Program

9 Damascus Dr.

Gansevoort, NY 12831

Unless you wish to remain anonymous, be sure to include your email address and MyGolfSpy Forum username so we know who to thank.

That address looks like someone's house when I Google Map it. If this is no longer a thing, I can tell you that your local First Tee chapter would most likely love to have your old clubs. If you can't find your local First Tee chapter, send me a DM and I'll help you find it. TFT does not require that participants own their own clubs, so donations are important.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Archived