PING Apologist #9

MGS club recycling/trade-in program?

Greetings MGS. I was cruising around the forums yesterday and saw a link to "club recycling program" or some such thing that MGS may still have, but cannot remember where that was. Is there such a program? If so where is it accessed from? Thanks in advance.

Man you must be getting deep into the archive. I remember the link from one of my #throwbackthursday searches but wouldn't be able to find it now.

I'm pretty sure that was an early version of the (now) Classifieds section. It just makes much more sense to have the members buy and sell clubs from each other vs trying to run a shop out of HQ.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

HOW IT WORKS

Simply send us your gently used and abandoned clubs which will help support MyGolfSpy & The First Tee Program.

The shipping address for clubs is:

MyGolfSpy Recycling Program

9 Damascus Dr.

Gansevoort, NY 12831

Unless you wish to remain anonymous, be sure to include your email address and MyGolfSpy Forum username so we know who to thank.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

This is 7 years old but if available I'd love to send some clubs.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Greetings MGS. I was cruising around the forums yesterday and saw a link to "club recycling program" or some such thing that MGS may still have, but cannot remember where that was. Is there such a program? If so where is it accessed from? Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you're referencing the "TRADE IN/UP" link in the "Best Stand Bags of 2018" blog article?

The link is included in all of the "Most Wanted / Best" articles and redirects you to globalgolf.com... the industry leader in undervaluing your equipment.

HOW IT WORKS

Simply send us your gently used and abandoned clubs which will help support MyGolfSpy & The First Tee Program.

The shipping address for clubs is:

MyGolfSpy Recycling Program

9 Damascus Dr.

Gansevoort, NY 12831

Unless you wish to remain anonymous, be sure to include your email address and MyGolfSpy Forum username so we know who to thank.

That address looks like someone's house when I Google Map it. If this is no longer a thing, I can tell you that your local First Tee chapter would most likely love to have your old clubs. If you can't find your local First Tee chapter, send me a DM and I'll help you find it. TFT does not require that participants own their own clubs, so donations are important.