GolfSpy Barbajo

(5) Testers ANNOUNCED: Cobra Connect Challenge II - The Full Bag Edition

Pretty excited to follow this one. I love cobra equipment and super interested in that arccoss. Can't wait to get this one going. And don't forget to hit that follow back button when we request to follow!

On guard! ⚔️⚔️

• Like 8

This one's a wrap...Hold all entries.

We have our Testers:

Congratulations:

Hardcore Looper

Joyzee10

Fozcycle

MDGolfHacker

Reesedw

congrats to those chosen!! Can't wait to read

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6

Did you actually read the application thread?  Based on the number of posts you have, I'm guessing you went straight from the blog to post in the thread.   If you can't take the time to read the actual instructions and understand what the expectations are, then I'm not sure there is much more to say.    We have a wide variety of testers, some that have been members for years, and one brand new member who took to MGS right from his very first post and jumped in all sorts of threads, posting pictures and being a contributing member from the start, it was clear he wasn't here just to win a set of clubs.   

One tester did not have any current SM accounts, but mentioned after being selected he will set them up and be active.  That's what i'm talking about!!  So no it wasn't a pre-requisite.   

I'm sure we will ask them to make that point in their Stage 1's which should come fairly soon after they get the initial set of tags from Cobra.   But if any of them want to send it to me via PM, I'd be glad to go back and post it in the announcement post for everyone to see now.

Good suggestion, Stroker!!

4 posts in 2 years of membership... NEXT!

• Like 9

Well.... you knew comments like this were bound to happen. A shame, really. Folks always want stuff for free and when they don't get chosen they get a little cheezed off.

As someone who did this last year for the Cobra F7 driver - I was selected and only had a Twitter and Facebook account....I created an Instagram account. As cnosil has said - it wasn't a requirement to have social media accounts in order to be selected BUT once you are selected, the expectation is that you create the social media accounts and share your progress.

Looking forward to seeing how these guys get on. They're pretty avid golfers and even if you weren't chosen there will still be opportunities to win some prizes. See the thread for the Cobra F7 driver challenge... there were some pretty sweet weekly prizes that PUMA/Cobra gave out.

It's a good group of guys, some have been here a while some new. BUT all are positive contributors to MGS, not contributing only when there's “FREE STUFF”!

• Like 6

That is hilarious!

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Hmmm, Hardcore.

• Like 4

Good looking group of testers! Congrats and good luck guys!

• Like 3

This one's a wrap...Hold all entries.    

We have our Testers:

Congratulations:

Hardcore Looper

Joyzee10

Fozcycle

MDGolfHacker

Reesedw

Huge congratulations. Looking forward to hearing how your game improves and how Cobra will help this journey.

• Like 3

I loved following this last summer- it's going to be really cool now that the whole bag is in play!

• Like 1

Mark - New Jersey

Bridgestone driver

Cobra F6 Irons and hybrids

Calloway and Cleveland wedges

21 handicap

I have been playing 3 times a week for most of the past year and would like to get down to a 14 or 15 by year end.

• Like 1

LemmyFloyd.......the train has already left the Station.

• Like 9

Ding ding ding. Time to lock.

• Like 9