Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Rangefinder issues...

Did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic, so excuse me if this has been brought up before.

I'm having LCD issues with my rangefinder where the distances aren't displaying. The laser and jolt work just fine. But when a distance is supposed to appear, I either get nothing or maybe 1 bar that is supposed to be part of a number.

It's the Bushnell TOUR V3. I bought it a little over a year ago. I've already contacted Bushnell CS. They were pretty short and not very helpful in both emails and over the phone. 

From what I gather, even if I were to send the product in, it could take them up to 5 weeks to have it back in my hands and even then, it's not a guarantee that they could even fix it.

So has anyone ever had this issue?

And no, the rangefinder never got wet. I always keep it cased. I already changed the battery, left the battery out of it for 3 days, and have never dropped it.

DRIVER: TaylorMade M3 | 9.5º | Graphite Design TP6X

FAIRWAY: TaylorMade M1 (2016) | 14ºFujikura Speeder Evolution IV 757 X

HYBRID: TaylorMade Rescue11 TP | 18º | KBS Hybrid PROTO X

UTILITY: TaylorMade UDI TP 2-iron | KBS PROTO S

IRONS: Mizuno MP18 SC 3-PW | KBS TOUR S+

WEDGES: Titleist Vokey SM5 raw | 52º, 58º custom grinds KBS TOUR X

PUTTER: KRONOS Golf HENDRIX P.O. PROTO

BALL: TaylorMade TP5X

Sounds like the lcd screen went bad and needs replaced. Dunno if that's a doable diy or not.

If Bushnell will warranty it. Then I'd send it in. Plenty of free apps to help you till it comes back.

Tazz

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

For the price that Bushnell charges they should be bending over backwards to help you.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Amen to that.  Check the 'bay for a replacement.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic, so excuse me if this has been brought up before.

I'm having LCD issues with my rangefinder where the distances aren't displaying. The laser and jolt work just fine. But when a distance is supposed to appear, I either get nothing or maybe 1 bar that is supposed to be part of a number.

It's the Bushnell TOUR V3. I bought it a little over a year ago. I've already contacted Bushnell CS. They were pretty short and not very helpful in both emails and over the phone. 

From what I gather, even if I were to send the product in, it could take them up to 5 weeks to have it back in my hands and even then, it's not a guarantee that they could even fix it.

And no, the rangefinder never got wet. I always keep it cased. I already changed the battery, left the battery out of it for 3 days, and have never dropped it.

I normally hear good things about Bushnell CS, but the repair time sounds about right. I have an original Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 that still works today except for the ocular piece that came off.  Did you see if they had a trade in program for a new Bushnell ?  If you don't want to go with Bushnell, I would highly recommend the Precision Pro NX7 Pro.  I tested their unit and it's fantastic and has a great price point.  Check out the thread and review here:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/19430-official-forum-member-review-precision-pro-nx7-laser-rangefinder/

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I normally hear good things about Bushnell CS, but the repair time sounds about right. I have an original Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 that still works today except for the ocular piece that came off.  Did you see if they had a trade in program for a new Bushnell ?  If you don't want to go with Bushnell, I would highly recommend the Precision Pro NX7 Pro.  I tested their unit and it's fantastic and has a great price point.  Check out the thread and review here:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/19430-official-forum-member-review-precision-pro-nx7-laser-rangefinder/

MDGolfHacker

The NX7 has been on my radar. Thank you. A buddy of mine got the TecTecTec VPRO500 (correct me if I'm wrong on the model) ...he says it's just as good as the top brand models. He was using a Callaway one before he "misplaced" it. Just waiting to link-up with him on the course so I can test it out for myself.

If bushnell wont fix it, you have a dud unfortunately my friend

Pretty much. It would have been nice to have it last a little bit longer. Barely 2yrs? Come on now. I bought it at a local Dick's shortly after the V4 came out. I also bought it during a sale, and took the display model and no box so they really cut the price down for me. So yeah, a slight silver lining.

The NX7 has been on my radar. Thank you. A buddy of mine got the TecTecTec VPRO500 (correct me if I'm wrong on the model) ...he says it's just as good as the top brand models. He was using a Callaway one before he "misplaced" it. Just waiting to link-up with him on the course so I can test it out for myself.

I've seen the TecTecTec VPro500 but have never used it in person. Similar specs to the NX7 PRO I had. Price point was awesome on the NX7 Pro. I definitely liked the rubber grips when holding it and had the slope function which is cool (you can turn it off if you wish). Free lifetime batter replacement (uses one of those watch batteries). Highly recommend it. Good luck on whichever you choose!

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, this isn't the first time we've heard about this type of situation from some of those bigger companies.

That's not how we choose to do business. I can promise you that. Our goal is to always do right by our customers. If we're lucky enough to win your business, we think you become a part of the Precision Pro Golf family, and we treat our family right.

We believe our rangefinder to be just as good, if not better, than some of those that are nearly $200 more in price. But we KNOW we offer the best customer service in the industry. 

Sorry you had trouble with your rangefinder. Truly. That sucks. But we hope you find one you like soon that gets you back on the course!

Precision Pro Golf

Use Discount Code MYGOLFSPY20 for $20 OFF.

#swingwithconfidence #hitmoregreens

www.precisionprogolf.com

I have had the same issue in the past. My experience was either due to glare or dirt, I am not sure which. Cleaned the lenses and made sure not to shoot distances through the cart windshield and i have not had an issue since. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

I have had the same issue in the past. My experience was either due to glare or dirt, I am not sure which. Cleaned the lenses and made sure not to shoot distances through the cart windshield and i have not had an issue since.

Yup shooting through windshield won't yield rangefinder data. Learned that lesson years ago.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I'd be leary of the tec tec tec models. I think they are the same ones MG used to sell and they are not very reliable. Sure look the same to me. There are others on the market that look like these also. Same case and design but different names. To MG Golf's credit they always stood 100% by the products they sold and replaced my MG LRF twice! No questions asked. I'm on my third one and expect it to crap out anytime based on past performance. Bushnell is just more than I want to pay for a LRF and I've heard their CS can be kind of a hassle.

Next time I'll probably go with a Precision Pro model.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I'd be leary of the tec tec tec models. I think they are the same ones MG used to sell and they are not very reliable. Sure look the same to me. There are others on the market that look like these also. Same case and design but different names. To MG Golf's credit they always stood 100% by the products they sold and replaced my MG LRF twice! No questions asked. I'm on my third one and expect it to crap out anytime based on past performance. Bushnell is just more than I want to pay for a LRF and I've heard their CS can be kind of a hassle.

Next time I'll probably go with a Precision Pro model.

Very observant... and 100% correct. For better or worse, there are several companies out there that sell the exact same rangefinder – literally the same product – with the only difference being the color and label that's been slapped on.

To be honest, nearly five years ago, that's the first product we came out with, too. However, we quickly decided that the product wasn't good enough and that we either needed to design and build our own rangefinder or we needed to close up shop. Obviously, we chose the former, and we're proud of the products we sell and stand by them 100%, which is why we created the Precision Care Package – to show golfers that they can have complete confidence when purchasing a Precision Pro Golf rangefinder.

Precision Pro Golf

www.precisionprogolf.com

Go with the NX7 Pro. Got mine a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier. You can get them at great prices in the US.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Go with the NX7 Pro. Got mine a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier. You can get them at great prices in the US.

Plus you get a rebate and $20 discount using "golfspy" for being a MGS member

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I have a question for anyone who knows the answer.

I have been trying to decide on a new rangefinder. I purchased the MG Golf rangefinder but it was just to slick and would get different  distance shooting three times in a row. My real question is WHY do some rangefinders have two optics (lenses) like the Bushnell pro X2 or three lenses like the Bushnell V4. I just got off the phone with Bushnell and the answer was like the old Blue whale question why does a blue whale have a huge mouth and a tiny throat. Answer... Because they do. Bushnell said there is no difference they work the same. Well why make different models? 

I am wondering if there is more light for better optics in lower light sunset golf or something?

Also any feedback on the Precision Pro NX7?

Thanks

Steve

WITB... never ending tinkerer so ya there's that.

I have a question for anyone who knows the answer.

I have been trying to decide on a new rangefinder. I purchased the MG Golf rangefinder but it was just to slick and would get different distance shooting three times in a row. My real question is WHY do some rangefinders have two optics (lenses) like the Bushnell pro X2 or three lenses like the Bushnell V4. I just got off the phone with Bushnell and the answer was like the old Blue whale question why does a blue whale have a huge mouth and a tiny throat. Answer... Because they do. Bushnell said there is no difference they work the same. Well why make different models?

I am wondering if there is more light for better optics in lower light sunset golf or something?

Thanks

Steve

Steve:

I was one of the testers for MyGolfSpy on the Precision Pro NX7 Pro model (with slope). I'm on my phone or I'd link the thread for it. It's a great product, very accurate, and can hang with the other models out there. Customer service is top tier! Lifetime battery replacement (used once already). The pricing is also fantastic at the fraction of the cost of other lasers rangefinders out there (I believe there's a mail in rebate going on plus a discount for MGS forum members. Can't go wrong with it!)

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Thanks for the input. I did order it. $30 rebate plus $20 golfspy promo gets you down to $200. I hope its good, this is my playing season during the summer heat. its when it is affordable for us here in Florida. 

Thanks again

Steve

Thanks

Steve

For $200 with slope function, you can't go wrong. I've had mine for a few weeks now and loving it!

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

For $200 with slope function, you can't go wrong. I've had mine for a few weeks now and loving it!

Thanks for the endorsement! We agree with you – the NX7 Pro is the best value on the market for a laser rangefinder with slope.  ;) ESPECIALLY if you're a member of the MyGolfSpy forums!

Precision Pro Golf

www.precisionprogolf.com

Thanks for the endorsement! We agree with you – the NX7 Pro is the best value on the market for a laser rangefinder with slope.  ;) ESPECIALLY if you're a member of the MyGolfSpy forums!

Well, I couldn't take advantage of the rebate for living in Europe, but top-notch product nonetheless!

Very observant... and 100% correct. For better or worse, there are several companies out there that sell the exact same rangefinder – literally the same product – with the only difference being the color and label that's been slapped on.

To be honest, nearly five years ago, that's the first product we came out with, too. However, we quickly decided that the product wasn't good enough and that we either needed to design and build our own rangefinder or we needed to close up shop. Obviously, we chose the former, and we're proud of the products we sell and stand by them 100%, which is why we created the Precision Care Package – to show golfers that they can have complete confidence when purchasing a Precision Pro Golf rangefinder.

Just bought a tectectec DLXS for 180 because i missed out on the $50 rebate you guys were offering a little while back. If i had known you guys were offering a special discount for MGS members on top of the current rebate I may have reconsidered. I am still within the moneyback guarantee period with tectectec so I could still return it. Can you tell me what makes the NX7 Pro with slope any better than the TTT model for $20 more? If you sell me i may go ahead and return the TTT model and get the NX7 instead!

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4

Well I have used my new PecisionPro NX7pro Range finder a couple of rounds. I know a couple rounds is only a couple rounds but I am going to give my opinion. The course I played had no real slope so I cant talk much about the accuracy of slope feature. What I can say was it felt great in my hand. It was a typical Florida humid summer day with no breeze at all. This is where I was a bit impressed. It had no trouble picking up the flag stick even though the flag was lifeless. I had a few ways to check accuracy. 1, The course had GPS on the cart with actual pin location, 2. a friends $400,million dollar overpriced laser range finder and 3, I walked a few of them off early in the round because it was so fricking hot by the time I got to hole ten it was all cart from there. The scope performed well. I had no trouble getting edges of bunkers, and I played in all of them........ I know in reviews they talk about speed of different units. I just cant imagine one being so slow you are standing there going man this is taking me 4.5 seconds to get my numbers. It was fast enough that I never thought about it. The view was clear and easy to see, although I would like a bit larger viewing area or display. The magnification was good never became anything I had issues with for the most part I had no issues but wishing I had a bit larger viewing area and multi color option. There is no way I would not recommend this for the huge savings in cost and performance its a no brainier. Now add image stabilization at a low price and you will own the market   It does what they say it does and it does it well. I got to go play as many rounds as I can while its 900 degrees here the rates get high when the weather gets good so if there is any reason to update this I will.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Not that this helps, but if you read the reviews on Leupold's website,this is a common occurrence and Leupold replaces their range finder.

I use a Leupold 1xi and it is still going strong for 5 years.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

The support sound pretty s*** to me.  When I dealt with Bushnell when my course wasn't mapped correctly on my Neo Ion, after  a week of ping pong emails I sent them a google map for FMB. Their reply was no use "We'll send you an app and you can map it for us." Pretty poor

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

Well I have used my new PecisionPro NX7pro Range finder a couple of rounds. I know a couple rounds is only a couple rounds but I am going to give my opinion. The course I played had no real slope so I cant talk much about the accuracy of slope feature. What I can say was it felt great in my hand. It was a typical Florida humid summer day with no breeze at all. This is where I was a bit impressed. It had no trouble picking up the flag stick even though the flag was lifeless. I had a few ways to check accuracy. 1, The course had GPS on the cart with actual pin location, 2. a friends $400,million dollar overpriced laser range finder and 3, I walked a few of them off early in the round because it was so fricking hot by the time I got to hole ten it was all cart from there. The scope performed well. I had no trouble getting edges of bunkers, and I played in all of them........ I know in reviews they talk about speed of different units. I just cant imagine one being so slow you are standing there going man this is taking me 4.5 seconds to get my numbers. It was fast enough that I never thought about it. The view was clear and easy to see, although I would like a bit larger viewing area or display. The magnification was good never became anything I had issues with for the most part I had no issues but wishing I had a bit larger viewing area and multi color option. There is no way I would not recommend this for the huge savings in cost and performance its a no brainier. Now add image stabilization at a low price and you will own the market   It does what they say it does and it does it well. I got to go play as many rounds as I can while its 900 degrees here the rates get high when the weather gets good so if there is any reason to update this I will.

Steve

Wow! That is an awesome – and very thorough – review! Thanks for sharing, Steve. And make sure to stay hydrated during those humid Florida rounds this time of year!  ^_^

Precision Pro Golf

www.precisionprogolf.com

This thread is basically confirming what my friend, who used to be an assistant pro at a fancy private club said about rangefinders. He said in the time he spent there, he had a ton of people return or complain about their Bushnells, but no one ever complained about the Leopolds. That conversation was before either of us knew about Precision Pro or some of the newer entries into the market.

Honestly it sounds to me like Bushnell is like the Atlanta Braves. Sell you an overpriced/overrated horrible product, and then if you aren't happy, they basically tell you to go screw yourself.

My MGGolf rangefinder had the same LCD issue the OP described, and after contacting them they basically told me I was screwed. I am going to try cleaning the lenses again and see if that makes a difference at all.

Based on the feedback and responses to this thread, if I ever get around to getting another rangefinder, it will be a Precision Pro model.

Sent from my coral using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS