Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

The 2018 Most Wanted Driver is...

Berg Ryman

Little surprised to see the LST version take top honors, but not surprised at all to see a G400 variant on top. I absolutely love mine and it was a huge step up from what I had been gaming. Really tight numbers between all of the drivers though so looking forward to seeing the swing speed breakdowns.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/27/2018 at 2:56 AM, jdlingle said:

Little surprised to see the LST version take top honors, but not surprised at all to see a G400 variant on top. I absolutely love mine and it was a huge step up from what I had been gaming. Really tight numbers between all of the drivers though so looking forward to seeing the swing speed breakdowns.

Yea the swing speed stats will be cool to view.  Can't wait!

I have been lofting up the last few years because it helps me hit those high thundering drives.  Yea right   ....  Seriously I'm looking forward to hitting a few of the low spin puppies soon to see how I fare with them.  I have a fitting at Club Champion and one of the primary reason I have waited this long is for the MGS test results.  Now I can schedule and try some of these drivers for myself. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

On 3/27/2018 at 3:05 AM, ole gray said:

Yea the swing speed stats will be cool to view. Can't wait!

I have been lofting up the last few years because it helps me hit those high thundering drives. Yea right  .... Seriously I'm looking forward to hitting a few of the low spin puppies soon to see how I fare with them. I have a fitting at Club Champion and one of the primary reason I have waited this long is for the MGS test results. Now I can schedule and try some of these drivers for myself.

Time to finally take that fitting Ole Gray!!

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Time to finally take that fitting Ole Gray!!

Sent my email in tonight to schedule my gig.   I should know something tomorrow so let's get this party started!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I for one will say this driver and the M3 did not agree with me in my fitting. I think it shows it's important to get fit but man are these reviews and the data are great for the consumer. Nice job MGS.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

My friend did a fitting with one of these and absolutely loved it. I knew this club would be special when I read Tony's review on it. He's a great writer and you could feel his excitement about these clubs and the way they performed. Great work all around MGS!

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

On 3/28/2018 at 6:06 PM, Kenny B said:

In my inbox yesterday!!

Did not take long for Ping, to get the advertising out with the MGS attached.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

On 3/28/2018 at 6:06 PM, Kenny B said:

In my inbox yesterday!!

So, where do I buy the ping driver with a laser shooting out of it?? �😂🤣

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

So, where do I buy the ping driver with a laser shooting out of it??

MDGolfHacker

Probably the same place you can get a Mercedes Benz with the lighted star in the grill shown in the commercials.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Probably the same place you can get a Mercedes Benz with the lighted star in the grill shown in the commercials.

I've seen a few on the road Kenny, so they're available for those that REALLY want others to know what they're driving.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I've seen a few on the road Kenny, so they're available for those that REALLY want others to know what they're driving.

Too rich for my blood!!  This is all I can afford...

image001.jpg

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Too rich for my blood!! This is all I can afford...

image001.jpg

Ha ha ha... My loaner's broke off during the snow we got. Found a replacement on the bay for $30..instead of the $110 they wanted at the dealership...

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Just picked up a new G400 LST 8.5 with a TENSEI ck blue 70 shaft. Dropped 1000 rpm off the spin on my G25 and dropped the launch angle from 14-18 down to 8-12. Feels so easy to hit, love the sound and tempo with the heavy shaft. Club head speed actually went up a few mph due to better tempo. Can't wait for it to be warm enough for the course.

Driver: PING G400 LST, Tensei Blue 70 X, Golf Pride MCC

3 Wood: Ping G30, Stock Stiff, Lamkin z5

Hybrid: TaylorMade Rescue 21, Stock Aldila Stiff, Lamkin z5

Irons: Mizuno JPX 825 Pro, KBS C-Taper 120 Stiff, Lamkin Crossline

Wedges: Cleveland CG14 56, Cleveland CG12 60, Dynamic Gold Wedge flex, Lamkin z5

Putter: Evnroll E2

Ball: Snell MTB Black

• 2 weeks later...

High swing speed (105+) results were just posted.

https://mygolfspy.com/2018-most-wanted-the-best-driver-for-high-swing-speeds-105-mph/

1) Rogue SubZero

2) G400 LST

3) M4

Since LST won overall, this would have to mean that SubZero was either very poor for low SS or the LST actually won that category. Would also be very interesting to see if LST doesn't win either category but found a way to win overall due to consistent performance.

These, in particular, are very interesting results to me. I've never gotten along with Callaway but might give them an eye next time I'm ready for a driver. M4 had the best dispersion so I'd probably get more value out of that than anything else.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I don't understand what shot area is? Is that not the overall picture of the dispersion, meaning a smaller number would be better? The MAX has almost identical numbers to the LST, but with a smaller shot area and larger offline number, but its truerank is in the dumps compared to the LST. I'm questioning if I'm actually part Asian, I've never been confused by numbers halp!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I don't understand what shot area is? Is that not the overall picture of the dispersion, meaning a smaller number would be better? The MAX has almost identical numbers to the LST, but with a smaller shot area and larger offline number, but its truerank is in the dumps compared to the LST. I'm questioning if I'm actually part Asian, I've never been confused by numbers halp!

You have shot area correct.  There is more that goes into the calculations than just one variable and those variables are for all the golfers together.  One golfer could have made that number bigger.  The ranking is based on the club that finished highest for each golfer.  The LST finished best for 40% of the golfers and the MAX for 20%.  The "best" for a person could be multiple drivers.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Yards offline is simply misses right to left, whereas shot area uses all 4 directions to create a circle. With the number of shots that is hit, it would be possible to have that combo you described, if the carry is very consistent. I would think that would be a good indicator of how forgiving the driver is? Since Max is extremely high MOI and supposed to be extremely forgiving, that would make sense to me.

It is slightly confusing that the graphic listing the drivers that "place" says accuracy, but the chart uses dispersion. I wonder if yards offline and shot area could be combined into a forgiveness rating?

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

Yards offline is simply misses right to left, whereas shot area uses all 4 directions to create a circle. With the number of shots that is hit, it would be possible to have that combo you described, if the carry is very consistent. I would think that would be a good indicator of how forgiving the driver is? Since Max is extremely high MOI and supposed to be extremely forgiving, that would make sense to me.

It is slightly confusing that the graphic listing the drivers that "place" says accuracy, but the chart uses dispersion. I wonder if yards offline and shot area could be combined into a forgiveness rating?

Yeah just seems like having a tight shot area means the testers were having more success keeping the ball in the same relative area. Which is something that I'm personally looking for, and had really great success with when I tested the g400 max

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

... LOL, best comment of the day. It is a thankless task and one I always appreciate from MGS, even if it has very little relevance for me. I cannot remember the last time I played a stock shaft, at least those in the stores. For instance I am right around 101-105mph and I am playing the F8 and F8+ with a free upgrade stock shaft, the Even Flow Blue. Performance has been outstanding. 

... But even another tester at 105 using the Even Flow Blue with a different tempo and/or AOA might come to a completely different conclusion. Heads are very important but matched to a shaft that does not fit your swing will bring a quick and unsatisfactory conclusion to any demo. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

... LOL, best comment of the day. It is a thankless task and one I always appreciate from MGS, even if it has very little relevance for me. I cannot remember the last time I played a stock shaft, at least those in the stores. For instance I am right around 101-105mph and I am playing the F8 and F8+ with a free upgrade stock shaft, the Even Flow Blue. Performance has been outstanding.

... But even another tester at 105 using the Even Flow Blue with a different tempo and/or AOA might come to a completely different conclusion. Heads are very important but matched to a shaft that does not fit your swing will bring a quick and unsatisfactory conclusion o any demo.

I'm right around 105 as well with my top end being 108 when I'm angry. I liked the feeling of the evenflow blue a lot actually! I think the TP6 is a little too tip stiff for me and I have trouble feeling when to release the club head when I'm not grooving with my swing. I get a lot more low trajectories and pulls to the left than I'd like!

You have shot area correct. There is more that goes into the calculations than just one variable and those variables are for all the golfers together. One golfer could have made that number bigger. The ranking is based on the club that finished highest for each golfer. The LST finished best for 40% of the golfers and the MAX for 20%. The "best" for a person could be multiple drivers.

Could you explain how that is? That the best for an individual could be multiple drivers.

Thanks

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Could you explain how that is? That the best for an individual could be multiple drivers.

Thanks

If multiple clubs end up statistically the same then they are in essence equal.  Each tester may have 2 or more drivers that end up being statistically equal.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

... But even another tester at 105 using the Even Flow Blue with a different tempo and/or AOA might come to a completely different conclusion. Heads are very important but matched to a shaft that does not fit your swing will bring a quick and unsatisfactory conclusion to any demo.

Gotta say, I just hit and got fitted for the even flow blue with the F8 head. Loved the combo, but my swing speed is no where near 105...

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Gotta say, I just hit and got fitted for the even flow blue with the F8 head. Loved the combo, but my swing speed is no where near 105...

MDGolfHacker

I'm assuming chisag is playing 6.0 and you're playing 5.5? The bend profile could be good for anyone's speed, just at different torques I'm sure. I found that I like a little softer of a tip section

I'm sorry to divert away from the shafts and back towards topic -

Is it just me or does it seem like there is a much larger relative gap between the drivers at slower swing speeds than larger or the amalgam?

Also what about for those of us in the middle category - it would seem that most golfers are between 85-95 (claims on forums to the contrary). Those of us who lay there are out.

My ball speed tends to be between 125 and 130.

I suspect the LST would be the runaway leader there but it would be fun to see. I've been on a LM with driver twice in the last month and my launch angle was between 14-15 (good) spin rate around 2,800 (too high) and ball speed 125-130.

So I'm in the hole on these tests.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

... So many factors involved that are not addressed. The F8 spinning less then the F8+ is certainly not the experience for most, so that is a real head scratcher. I am shorter off the tee with the B-RX than any premium ball I have played so while low compression and a soft core may be a good choice for the slower swing speeds, it is a bad fit for mid swing speeds and a terrible fit for high swing speeds. What shaft was used in these drivers, especially the F8 and F8+? Unless I missed it, wasn't it only 4 testers in each category? That is much too small of a sample size. And again, are they Hitters? Swingers? Fast-medium-slow transition? High spin or low spin players? Positive or negative AOL? Loft maximized for each player or everyone hits the same loft? 

... As a 101-105 swing speed player with a smooth transition, late release and having found a mid flex, mid spin, mid tip stiff/stiff tip shaft working best, what kind of shaft is used in each driver? So very little information to compare how this test might be best for me. I have the luxury of going to the PGA Show Demo Day and hitting every new driver with shafts that fit me, so my conclusion is very different than those in the test. Hitting a driver head with a stock shaft that does not fit your swing is a recipe for disappointment, but finding the right shaft can really bring a head to life. Breaking down every driver into different type of swing categories, specific types of shafts and premium balls like a ProV1, TP5x, Chrome Soft that are much more appropriate for most players would be a very VERY intensive test and probably unrealistic. But other than fun reading (which it is) all the above is what it would take to make these tests valuable to anyone looking for a new driver.   

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

... So many factors involved that are not addressed. The F8 spinning less then the F8+ is certainly not the experience for most, so that is a real head scratcher. I am shorter off the tee with the B-RX than any premium ball I have played so while low compression and a soft core may be a good choice for the slower swing speeds, it is a bad fit for mid swing speeds and a terrible fit for high swing speeds. What shaft was used in these drivers, especially the F8 and F8+? Unless I missed it, wasn't it only 4 testers in each category? That is much too small of a sample size. And again, are they Hitters? Swingers? Fast-medium-slow transition? High spin or low spin players? Positive or negative AOL? Loft maximized for each player or everyone hits the same loft?

... As a 101-105 swing speed player with a smooth transition, late release and having found a mid flex, mid spin, mid tip stiff/stiff tip shaft working best, what kind of shaft is used in each driver? So very little information to compare how this test might be best for me. I have the luxury of going to the PGA Show Demo Day and hitting every new driver with shafts that fit me, so my conclusion is very different than those in the test. Hitting a driver head with a stock shaft that does not fit your swing is a recipe for disappointment, but finding the right shaft can really bring a head to life. Breaking down every driver into different type of swing categories, specific types of shafts and premium balls like a ProV1, TP5x, Chrome Soft that are much more appropriate for most players would be a very VERY intensive test and probably unrealistic. But other than fun reading (which it is) all the above is what it would take to make these tests valuable to anyone looking for a new driver.

While I agree with most of what you say (hell, you're one of only a handful of guys who I make a point of reading what they have to say), I would say the list provides a great starting point for someone like me. Last month I hit a few "stock" drivers at a PGA Superstore and the stock G400 blew everything away by about 10 yards (F8, M3, M4). I certainly wouldn't discount any of the 4 if I was going shopping and the list has brought others into the picture (Mizuno, for example).

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Chisag I think there's great relevance to the tests for the generally golfing public. This is exactly how they choose their driver, they go to the store and buy stock. For balls they use whatever is on sale or what their favorite player uses.

There is a smaller group of golfers, 10 to 15 percent, that understand equipment and have the financial capability of getting fit. That group also knows full well that tests like the Most Wanted driver are a starting point for them, at best, and also a fun read.

The best driver/shaft combo is out there for each of us. It may be a head that finished 9th in a category but with the right shaft pops for a particular player.

However it may also be that the player will never get to that combo because it's 500 for the driver, another 100 for the fitting and a 250 upcharge for the shaft all to gain 6 yards and a bit of dispersion. That's if the fitter takes the time to try that combo. I've had four thorough driver fittings in my life and lots of less thorough ones. I don't recall a fitting that included more than three brands and a handful of shafts. It's tough for the normal guy to get what you described you got at the PGA merchandising show.

So figure I could do it for about a grand, get the fully comprehensive fitting with my own custom driver at the end of it and I'd gain those 6 yards. That brings us back to another interesting thread that someone started a year or so ago. I wonder who.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Archived