Sign in to follow this  
Golfspy_CG2

Lots of Good Stuff Going on Around Here...Thanks to Everyone!

Just browsing through the forums today and it's hard to miss how many awesome things are going on right now with MGS.

Just on the first page of New Content (which I can't seem to hardly ever make it past) we have such great topics as

• Most Wanted Driver Results
  • Cobra Connect Challenge-Full Bag Edition
  • Wilson Staff Spy Slam Masters contest for a custom set of Wilson irons of your choice
  • Sneek Peak at the new Hogan Edge Irons and Equalizer Wedges
  • Fantasy Golf Going On
  • New Members by the boatload introducing themselves

And overall just a lot of great golf conversations going on in a friendly, helpful manner with no drama or BS.  This is fully due to the phenomenal membership here. Thanks to all you for making it such a great place, and for letting me hang out with ya'll

Oh and stay tuned, if we haven't said it recently, testing season is just getting ramped up and the opportunities are going to be incredible.   If you're new and have any questions about that, feel free to ask anyone here, they'll be glad to help.   And it this thread will tell you most everything you need to know.  

Note: The thread was started 4 years ago, but GolfSpy_Meyer posted an update to it on post 178, so starting there is not a bad thing.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/9910-how-forum-testers-will-be-chosen-do-not-apply-within/page-12?hl=%20want%20%20to%20%20be%20%20tester

Right with ya Boss! No drama and no BS! I love the forums and enjoy the heck out of the website. All the new members lately is a truly awesome thing and I hope they keep coming for all the right reasons and not just for the ":free" stuff or give-aways. This is going to be a great year for golf overall and MGS leads it from the front. 

• Like 1

Lots of good stuff going on for sure.

An..Ti...Ci...Pa..Tion!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Stlgolfer

• By Golfspy_CG2
      This is a question for anyone who has tested/reviewed a club here on the forum.   
      When you played your club or used whatever you were testing, at your home course or anywhere else for that matter, did any inquire about it and lead to them purchasing it to the best of your knowledge?
      This isn't to report back to any OEM's,  it's just something that I have been wondering about. After all, not only do the products we test get thorough reviews here, but probably just as important they get real world live trials in front of other golfers.
      As for 2019 test, I was part of the Ping Long Game testing---and bought G410 irons on my own outside of the testing, and will be providing my final recap in the next week. So I'll speak to that. 
      I know of two people at our club that purchased G410 FW's as a result of trying mine out on the range and course,  One of them pretty much ended up copying my bag,
      He bought G410 driver, Two Fairway woods, two hybrids, G410 irons, a Glide wedge and a Wolverwine Putter (for the record I have a Tyne 4) 
      So let's hear any of your thoughts or experiences. 
      Also if you weren't a tester but have bought something based on either a review here or on based on trying from somebody on the course, let us know as well.

• By snakebite
      Nike Lunar Control Vapor and Lunar Control 4 ID Golf Shoes, size 12. Worn but with less than 10 rounds on each. Looking to get $50/each but open to offers. 

• By Rodilroy
      Hello there!
      Since there aren’t near ranges where I live and courses memberships and fees are expensive, I have searched for alternatives.
      Found the famous Birdie balls and the Almost Golf Balls and yesterday I came across this new ball: Sci-Core practice ball: here’s a link to a video of them: https://youtu.be/sjVC1mCJEF4
      I have to admit they look good at least. They seem to be similar to the Almost Golf Balls.
      Has anyone from this forum tried them? Would love to see your reviews and experiences
    • By Ryan Pb
      Have been going through a complete overhaul of my bag the last 2 seasons. 
      Have upgraded Driver, 3 wood (both Cobra)
      irons just this year with some custom fit M5s
      now looking to upgrade wedges and putters
      Im about a 13 handicap. But have been always been a better than average putter. 
      Looking for a new Blade style putter. Read the recent testing review article but just wanted to see if anyone had any personal recommendations or feed back. 
      Wedges I am open to anything although I have been playing with a 56 and 60 degree last few years. 
      Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing what you guys have to say. 
    • By tjmFGG
      Interesting contest/sweepstakes on Twitter HERE or via this blog post HERE (for the non-tweeters) where you can enter a weekly Golf sweepstakes by picking the winner of that week's PGA Tourney.
      Enter by naming you you think will win the Honda Classic winner by 2/28/19 on Twitter HERE or via THIS blog post HERE for a great chance to win a fun golf prize!

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!