Beautiful!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4 Wood (17*) - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
7 Wood  - :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha Warbird S2H2 - RCH 90 "Firm"
5i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
GW - LW - :cobra-small: F8 - N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour105 ( S )
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Black)
Ball -  :taylormade-small: TP5X Pix
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

What's in timeout:
3 Wood (16*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
4i - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )

Good looking sticks. Anxious to hear how they compare to your gen 1's.

• Like 1

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Very happy for you! Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

Those look good. Have fun

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

The price has always scared me from PXG... But those are gorgeous, enjoy them!

What shaft did you put in them?

• Like 1

In my bag:

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 10.5* lofted down to 9.0* Fujikura Atmos Black TS 6X

Wood: :cobra-small: Speedzone Tour Fujikura Atmos Black TS 7X

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: MIM Tour Irons 4-PW Project X 6.5

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM Black 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X 

Good looking sticks. Anxious to hear how they compare to your gen 1's.

So after playing 2 rounds with them today - they are quite a bit longer. I also find it much easier to shape shots. High (I mean they go a lot higher than then 0311), low, left, right. Which I guess will be a drawback for people that lack control of their path/face. 

You get less punished for missing the sweet spot on the face, that's also a fact.

So - all in all - they're a great upgrade. I got around 12-20 yards extra club to club. Which is both good and bad. Some of it is due to more confidence, some of it the tech but I really wasnt looking for distance. 

Pushes/pulls are smaller somehow. But slice/hooks will be ever so more pronounced. I enjoy it. Second round I was swinging at 75% or so, getting same distance i was with the originals and controlling the face with extreme accuracy. 

• Like 4

So after playing 2 rounds with them today - they are quite a bit longer. I also find it much easier to shape shots. High (I mean they go a lot higher than then 0311), low, left, right. Which I guess will be a drawback for people that lack control of their path/face.

You get less punished for missing the sweet spot on the face, that's also a fact.

So - all in all - they're a great upgrade. I got around 12-20 yards extra club to club. Which is both good and bad. Some of it is due to more confidence, some of it the tech but I really wasnt looking for distance.

Pushes/pulls are smaller somehow. But slice/hooks will be ever so more pronounced. I enjoy it. Second round I was swinging at 75% or so, getting same distance i was with the originals and controlling the face with extreme accuracy.

Golly, those are really pretty! 20 extra yards is incredible. It's amazing that you can get more distance AND more "shapeability." I've never seen that before.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Golly, those are really pretty! 20 extra yards is incredible. It's amazing that you can get more distance AND more "shapeability." I've never seen that before.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I believe the 'shapability' is due to less offset in comparison to the 0311? I may be wrong but that's the only thing that comes to mind..

• 3 weeks later...

Just got fitted for some Gen 2's. Due to arrive mid-May. Can't wait! During the fitting I definitely noticed improved ball flight and consistency. I think getting the right stiff shafts for me will be just as important, as I've definitely been playing with the wrong shafts the past few years as my swing speed and overall strength has increased. In addition to hitting great, the clubs are gorgeous!

• Like 2

Driver:  :callaway-small: Great Big Bertha

Irons: PXG 0311 Gen 2

Wedges: PXG, Callaway Mack Daddy 3

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpgER3

• 3 weeks later...

Just got fitted for some Gen 2's. Due to arrive mid-May. Can't wait! During the fitting I definitely noticed improved ball flight and consistency. I think getting the right stiff shafts for me will be just as important, as I've definitely been playing with the wrong shafts the past few years as my swing speed and overall strength has increased. In addition to hitting great, the clubs are gorgeous!

How are they?