TESTERS WANTED! ×

PXG 0311P (Gen2) ARE HERE!

puttingpirate

Beautiful!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Good looking sticks. Anxious to hear how they compare to your gen 1's.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Very happy for you! Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Those look good. Have fun

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

The price has always scared me from PXG... But those are gorgeous, enjoy them!

What shaft did you put in them?

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Good looking sticks. Anxious to hear how they compare to your gen 1's.

So after playing 2 rounds with them today - they are quite a bit longer. I also find it much easier to shape shots. High (I mean they go a lot higher than then 0311), low, left, right. Which I guess will be a drawback for people that lack control of their path/face. 

You get less punished for missing the sweet spot on the face, that's also a fact.

So - all in all - they're a great upgrade. I got around 12-20 yards extra club to club. Which is both good and bad. Some of it is due to more confidence, some of it the tech but I really wasnt looking for distance. 

Pushes/pulls are smaller somehow. But slice/hooks will be ever so more pronounced. I enjoy it. Second round I was swinging at 75% or so, getting same distance i was with the originals and controlling the face with extreme accuracy. 

So after playing 2 rounds with them today - they are quite a bit longer. I also find it much easier to shape shots. High (I mean they go a lot higher than then 0311), low, left, right. Which I guess will be a drawback for people that lack control of their path/face.

You get less punished for missing the sweet spot on the face, that's also a fact.

So - all in all - they're a great upgrade. I got around 12-20 yards extra club to club. Which is both good and bad. Some of it is due to more confidence, some of it the tech but I really wasnt looking for distance.

Pushes/pulls are smaller somehow. But slice/hooks will be ever so more pronounced. I enjoy it. Second round I was swinging at 75% or so, getting same distance i was with the originals and controlling the face with extreme accuracy.

Golly, those are really pretty! 20 extra yards is incredible. It's amazing that you can get more distance AND more "shapeability." I've never seen that before.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Golly, those are really pretty! 20 extra yards is incredible. It's amazing that you can get more distance AND more "shapeability." I've never seen that before.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I believe the 'shapability' is due to less offset in comparison to the 0311? I may be wrong but that's the only thing that comes to mind..

• 3 weeks later...

Just got fitted for some Gen 2's. Due to arrive mid-May. Can't wait! During the fitting I definitely noticed improved ball flight and consistency. I think getting the right stiff shafts for me will be just as important, as I've definitely been playing with the wrong shafts the past few years as my swing speed and overall strength has increased. In addition to hitting great, the clubs are gorgeous!

Driver:  :callaway-small: Great Big Bertha

Irons: PXG 0311 Gen 2

Wedges: PXG, Callaway Mack Daddy 3

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpgER3

• 3 weeks later...

Just got fitted for some Gen 2's. Due to arrive mid-May. Can't wait! During the fitting I definitely noticed improved ball flight and consistency. I think getting the right stiff shafts for me will be just as important, as I've definitely been playing with the wrong shafts the past few years as my swing speed and overall strength has increased. In addition to hitting great, the clubs are gorgeous!

How are they?

Archived