4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know the biggest issue the android users have is it kills their phone faster than the iPhone. So it would probably be cheaper to buy a quick phone charger than to switch to an iPhone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully this helps you guys. I have and use Arccos and I hate having my phone in my pocket since it vibrates with calls and emails all day. To solve the problem I purchased a refurbished iPhone SE, the smallest they make, on eBay for around $100. Got it and it looks brand new. Anyway, I ordered it with no carrier. IE no phone service. Went to Best Buy and told them what it was for and they gave me a SIM card for free and installed it. You will need this to proceed in the phone setup.

Once setup is done connect to WiFi, download the Arcoss app and any courses you want to play and you are done. Get to the course, hit search and press the downloaded course and play and you are done. No phone calls, no emails and the phone is really small.

There is a drawback however, you cannot use the caddie feature for wind updates. It needs current data for that and without an internet connection which you most likely can't get on the course. At this point I don't even know the phone is there, don't care if it gets banged around and GPS still works and all data is tracked.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Thanks for the info!  A few of us started to have discussions about the Arccos system and how we were going to use it.  I reached out to another MGS'er who posted about it and asked him a few questions about usage as well, so hopefully he'll post his findings.  Couldn't you have just used your phone in silent mode instead of buying another phone or was size part of the issue ?  My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Nougat (V7 kernel 3.18.31) and it's not small so I had concerns about putting in my pocket during a round as well as I keep minimal things in my pocket (ball repair marker, two tees and a coin that I used as a ball marker).  What has your experience been using the Arccos on the course and how accurate is it ?

Appreciate your input!

MDGolfHacker

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

As far as I know the biggest issue the android users have is it kills their phone faster than the iPhone. So it would probably be cheaper to buy a quick phone charger than to switch to an iPhone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anything loaded on an android phone seems to  drain the power faster on the phone :D  That's why I have several battery chargers and also several different cables (one for the android, one for an apple phone and one for an older sky caddie caddy) that I keep in the bag.  

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Thanks for the info! A few of us started to have discussions about the Arccos system and how we were going to use it. I reached out to another MGS'er who posted about it and asked him a few questions about usage as well, so hopefully he'll post his findings. Couldn't you have just used your phone in silent mode instead of buying another phone or was size part of the issue ? My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Nougat (V7 kernel 3.18.31) and it's not small so I had concerns about putting in my pocket during a round as well as I keep minimal things in my pocket (ball repair marker, two tees and a coin that I used as a ball marker). What has your experience been using the Arccos on the course and how accurate is it ?

Appreciate your input!

MDGolfHacker

MDGolfHacker

I could put it on silent but I'd still see missed calls, texts, etc... while playing and I just want to be left alone while playing. My experience has been good with Arccos. I find it to be accurate but it misses a lot of putts. I played Saturday and it missed so many putts Arccos sent me an unsolicited email giving me tips on how to use it. The email basically said I had to get set before each putt so the one footers you tap in as you walk by are a no no. Also after maybe 6 rounds it has my handicap at like 3 when I am a 13 because of missed shots. I know I can edit the rounds but I don't. I am able to still get the data that interests me

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

I could put it on silent but I'd still see missed calls, texts, etc... while playing and I just want to be left alone while playing. My experience has been good with Arccos. I find it to be accurate but it misses a lot of putts. I played Saturday and it missed so many putts Arccos sent me an unsolicited email giving me tips on how to use it. The email basically said I had to get set before each putt so the one footers you tap in as you walk by are a no no. Also after maybe 6 rounds it has my handicap at like 3 when I am a 13 because of missed shots. I know I can edit the rounds but I don't. I am able to still get the data that interests me

Well, that's one way to get to single digits  :lol:  :D  :lol: .  Thanks.  So, you actually keep the phone in your pocket ?  I believe they have an option for a belt caddie too.  Does it work if you put it in your back pocket ?

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

It's something you can get used to. I used to think the same way until I played a few rounds away from home that were cart path only.

Using my phone for GPS, I'd have to take it out with me across the fairway plus a few clubs. After getting the yardage, I'd stash it in my pocket and hit the shot. Before I knew it, I just had the phone in my pocket for all shots and it didn't affect me one bit.

As long as you're not wearing your tight pants, it's no problem.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Damn you.... now the song is stuck in my head!!!! haha

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

Well, that's one way to get to single digits :lol: :D :lol: . Thanks. So, you actually keep the phone in your pocket ? I believe they have an option for a belt caddie too. Does it work if you put it in your back pocket ?

MDGolfHacker

Exactly, if it doesn't start picking up putts I'll be scratch in a month. I do play with it in my front pocket but have not tried the back, I'd love to try it but it's snowing here now.

Arrcos is great but it takes a little effort to maintain accurate data in terms of missed shots. It has confirmed i suck at golf, it has confirmed I'm a club shorter than I thought....what's not to love?

Seriously between arrcos and the new F8 Ones my handicap has adjusted down this year when it usually goes up 2 strokes. Arrcos really helped me dial in yardage quickly and it's fun to review the data.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Exactly, if it doesn't start picking up putts I'll be scratch in a month. I do play with it in my front pocket but have not tried the back, I'd love to try it but it's snowing here now.

Arrcos is great but it takes a little effort to maintain accurate data in terms of missed shots. It has confirmed i suck at golf, it has confirmed I'm a club shorter than I thought....what's not to love?

Seriously between arrcos and the new F8 Ones my handicap has adjusted down this year when it usually goes up 2 strokes. Arrcos really helped me dial in yardage quickly and it's fun to review the data.

Cool!  Thanks for your input!

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Thought I would jump in here and offer my advice, opinion and of course my best wishes to all of you.

This will be a LOT of work, but you can make it fun! The 5 of you can banter back and forth and have friendly competitions...that what we did in the original test and it made it much more enjoyable.

Put you social media info in your signature....that way every post you make on any thread has the possibility for you to pick up new followers....and that's important because the more likes and retweets or shares your social media posts get the more exposure Cobra gets and believe me they are watching!

Great idea for an open discussion on our pre-thoughts after being selected.

There is a tech fitter from Cobra Golf about 40 minutes away from me so I'm going to get fit by him after my trip to Pinehurst. How I am going to choose what is going in the bag ? Simple - I'm going to have some heavy discussions with the fitter and figure out what will be the best fit for my current swing. If he says I'm better off with a 5-GW and hybrids on the bottom to replace the long irons, that's what I'm going to do. If he says I'm hitting the long irons well, then I'll go 4- GW. I'm going in with an open mind with the F8 series, without any preconceived notions as to what I should be playing. The only firm decision I'm am going make is that I will be going with the F8 one length set because I've been intrigued by the one iron length thought and it might help eliminate positioning issues that come with different length irons.

When the contest was first announced, I had to think long and hard if I wanted to even participate! Even though you get to keep the entire set and bag, make no doubt about it that it is a season long commitment to test and report on the Cobra clubs here and through social media and how they are helping or not helping in attaining the goals mentioned in my entry. It is going to be a lot of work, but fun work! :D I like the synergy of Arccos reporting the hard facts that can show my strengths and weaknesses and Cobra potentially being able to mitigate those weaknesses through the technology engineered within those clubs. So why my interest in wanting to participate in this testing opportunity ? To test out the single length cobra irons and see if the single length theory can really make a difference as a high handicapper to drop my handicap; to see if the Arccos system can give me cold hard numbers and allow me to come up with a solid game plan to practice my shortcomings and to make my game better! Keeping the clubs and bag is just an extra plus!

As we start this journey together, don't be afraid to ask us questions! This will be a learning experience for us all and hopefully the Cobras blend of engineering and technology will help us all become better golfers :D

Cobra will be sending us the Arccos 360 system so that we can use our current clubs as a baseline so I've started reading up on Arccos. Just two things that I have come across:

• Per the the Arccos quick start guide, Arccos requires that your phone be in your front lead pocket (right front pocket if you are a lefty and left front pocket if your are right handed). This is so the sensor can detect the swing and record data. I don't know about you, but my phone is not small. I don't know if I'm going to like that.
  • Anybody have a counter balanced putter with a weight ? If you do, you are going to have some issues as all the sensors including the putter screws into the grip. My current putter changed mid-season last year to a Nike counter balanced putter so there is a weight screw already in the butt end of the grip. Slight problem there. For the purpose of testing, I'll switch back to my Bettinardi C03 since I had putted with that for years until I did some experiments with it last year and shortened it too much. I'll have it extended and use it once more.

That's all I have for now. Don't be afraid to ask your questions - fire away!

MDGolfHacker

Great start!

I was worried about the phone in my pocket too, especially as a bigger guy, but after 3 or 4 holes I forgot it was there...it really is a none issue.

Not sure about the belt clip. The instructions specifically stated it needed to be in the front pocket to get the sensor information accurately. I guess this is one of the things I'll test out 😁

MDGolfHacker

A belt clip will work I used one a few times without issues.

Hey, does anyone know if arccos has an I watch interface? If so that would solve the issue.

They do have a watch interface but since they use the speakers on the phone to listen for the impact it doesn't get rid of the requirement of having the phone in your front pocket.

Well, that's one way to get to single digits :lol: :D :lol: . Thanks. So, you actually keep the phone in your pocket ? I believe they have an option for a belt caddie too. Does it work if you put it in your back pocket ?

MDGolfHacker

It does not work in your back pocket, I tested that.

Remember guys, social media is your friend....be creative, use your imagination and have fun!!

I'll be following along closely if anybody has questions or if I can help in anyway.

Good luck and have fun!!

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Saw MBP's IG post and followed you as well. Looks like you had a great time! Too bad they didn't have HMT, I'm always weary when I hit something on GC2 without seeing the actual smash factor.

Yeah I know. It was the best I could get in the time I had. If I waited for my next chance it would be this Friday before I could do it. Keen to get things going here! 

What's In The Bag? Cobra Connect Challenge II - Instagram @joyzee1010

Driver:  RH   :cobra-small: F8+ 8*-11* Set at 9.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Wood: R:cobra-small: F8+ 13*-15* Set at 14.5* HZRDUS Yellow 76g 6.0 Shaft

3 Hybrid: RH   :cobra-small: F8 19* Rogue Pro 75 X-Stiff Shaft

Irons: RH   :cobra-small: F8  4 - GW with Dynamic Gold X100 Shaft 

Wedges: :cobra-small: King 54* 58* Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex 

Putter: RH  :taylormade-small: Rossa Mallet - Mid size Super Stroke Grip

Bag:    :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag Black 

Ball: Various

Range Finder: TecTecTec VPRO DLXS

Shot Tracking Tour Analytics: Arccos

Previous WITB:

:taylormade-small: Driver R11s 9*

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood Rocketballz Stage 2 TP 15*

:adams-small: 3 Hybrid 19*

:taylormade-small: Irons 4-PW R11

:taylormade-small: Wedges TP 52*, 56*, 60*

:taylormade-small: Putter Rossa Mallet

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Thought I would jump in here and offer my advice, opinion and of course my best wishes to all of you.

This will be a LOT of work, but you can make it fun! The 5 of you can banter back and forth and have friendly competitions...that what we did in the original test and it made it much more enjoyable.

Put you social media info in your signature....that way every post you make on any thread has the possibility for you to pick up new followers....and that's important because the more likes and retweets or shares your social media posts get the more exposure Cobra gets and believe me they are watching!

Great start!

I was worried about the phone in my pocket too, especially as a bigger guy, but after 3 or 4 holes I forgot it was there...it really is a none issue.

They do have a watch interface but since they use the speakers on the phone to listen for the impact it doesn't get rid of the requirement of having the phone in your front pocket.

Remember guys, social media is your friend....be creative, use your imagination and have fun!!

I'll be following along closely if anybody has questions or if I can help in anyway.

Good luck and have fun!!

Thanks TBT. It's good to know we have a support network if needed!

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

I know MD Hacker posted this earlier about the Android phone.  But my contact pointed me back to it as it's a good overall FAQ   If there is anything more specific that isn't covered here,  let me know and I can reach back out.

http://arccos.support.arccosgolf.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2640028-will-my-phone-work-with-arccos-360-

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

ANDROID TESTERS!

I'm in contact with arccoss and they are going to try and make sure you guys have the best possible experience possible.

First step is please  EMAIL ME (EMAIL listed in the PM I sent) not reply here, it will be easier to forward emails on versus PM.

your Android:

Make

Model

Operating System

Thanks

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Hopefully this helps you guys. I have and use Arccos and I hate having my phone in my pocket since it vibrates with calls and emails all day. To solve the problem I purchased a refurbished iPhone SE, the smallest they make, on eBay for around $100. Got it and it looks brand new. Anyway, I ordered it with no carrier. IE no phone service. Went to Best Buy and told them what it was for and they gave me a SIM card for free and installed it. You will need this to proceed in the phone setup.

Once setup is done connect to WiFi, download the Arcoss app and any courses you want to play and you are done. Get to the course, hit search and press the downloaded course and play and you are done. No phone calls, no emails and the phone is really small.

There is a drawback however, you cannot use the caddie feature for wind updates. It needs current data for that and without an internet connection which you most likely can't get on the course. At this point I don't even know the phone is there, don't care if it gets banged around and GPS still works and all data is tracked.

Wedgie - You're a gentleman and a scholar, a genius and a lifesaver. I wanted to talk with Arccos to see if the phone needs service to use tower-assisted GPS. Sounds like it either doesn't need aGPS or the phone will get a fix on local towers even without service.

As I type this out, I realize that I should have known this. The phone will always work for 911 without service, so of course it will get a fix on local towers.

Good tip on the wind. I can turn my Android into a mobile hotspot, so I can give the phone an internet connection if it's needed.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

So no more gimmies?!?! LOL!

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Great start!

Good luck and have fun!!

Awesome! Appreciate the tips! 😁

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

ANDROID TESTERS!

I'm in contact with arccoss and they are going to try and make sure you guys have the best possible experience possible.

First step is please EMAIL ME (EMAIL listed in the PM I sent) not reply here, it will be easier to forward emails on versus PM.

your Android:

Make

Model

Operating System

Thanks

Awesome thanks!

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Good luck to the full bag testers. As one of the cobra driver testers last year...I know what goes into this. It's fun as anything else you'll do this year. Enjoy! Lucky bastards...

Twitter: @bobbyburdette

Instagram: bobbyburdette

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Wow where to start.. As someone who has always tested and bought what felt good this should be amazing.. I went and looked at what I currently had in my bag and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.. I need to really decide how I want to configure my bag now.. But might have other ideas after getting fit.. 

I'm thinking Stick with the same set-up.. 

Driver 

3 wd.

2 hybrids a 19* and 22* 

5-Gw irons 

54* and 58 * wedges

With the driver and 3wd being as adjustable as they are that would give me consistent gaping between all clubs.. I think I'll be leaning on Foz for some guidance in this area as he has knowledge of the Cobra clubs and testing.. 

Dave

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

There seems to be quite a bit of concern with having the phone in your front pocket. I have used Arccos a year and never had an issue with having my phone in my pocket. It is a iPhone 6s so in the middle range of phone size. I also put on a more protective case to keep the phone protected from the dirt and sand on the course.

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

How does the Arccos work with putting? Do you just enter in 2 putts or what ever you got? How about wedges, sand shots, bump and runs, flops, or full shots?

Atmos Blue 6S

Atmos Red 7S
 Atmos Blue 8S
Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite S
SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M - 62M

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)

Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)

Pro V1 / Z-Star

How does the Arccos work with putting? Do you just enter in 2 putts or what ever you got? How about wedges, sand shots, bump and runs, flops, or full shots?

I'll let you know in a about a week hopefully!!

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

I'll let you know in a about a week hopefully!!

It does track putts somehow. In fact, it wants you to properly address tap-ins so they are properly logged.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

You will receive an extra sensor for your putter, it is solid black, the normal ones are green. If the sensor does not register a putt there is a +/- button to add or subtract putts. It misses a lot of putts in my case but does well picking up chips, bump and runs and sand shots. When you use a hybrid for example to bump and run it will automatically add it as a chip and not a full shot so it won't impact your total club average yardage. Lastly, you must have a putter connected to use the +/- option to add putts. If you do not it assumes 2 putts most of the time.

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Wedgie did a great job explaining the putting.  My experience matches his fairly closely.  Putting is the place I did the most shot editing, mostly adding putts.   The rest of the round the system does a great job.  One tip for everyone is to carry your clubs grip end down when you are around the greens or carrying multiple clubs to hit a shot.  When they are grip end down the sensor is turned off so if the clubs bump together it won't record a shot.  

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

Wedgie did a great job explaining the putting.  My experience matches his fairly closely.  Putting is the place I did the most shot editing, mostly adding putts.   The rest of the round the system does a great job.  One tip for everyone is to carry your clubs grip end down when you are around the greens or carrying multiple clubs to hit a shot.  When they are grip end down the sensor is turned off so if the clubs bump together it won't record a shot.  

Great tip! 

Previous WITB:

Instagram - @joyzee1010

Hi Everyone,

My name is Greg Dorval and I run the Customer Experience team at Arccos Golf. This sounds like an awesome challenge and I am happy to help answer any questions around Arccos as they arise. If there are any outstanding questions at the moment that haven't been answered yet, just let me know!

Greg

You will receive an extra sensor for your putter, it is solid black, the normal ones are green. If the sensor does not register a putt there is a +/- button to add or subtract putts. It misses a lot of putts in my case but does well picking up chips, bump and runs and sand shots. When you use a hybrid for example to bump and run it will automatically add it as a chip and not a full shot so it won't impact your total club average yardage. Lastly, you must have a putter connected to use the +/- option to add putts. If you do not it assumes 2 putts most of the time.

Thanks that makes sense

Atmos Blue 6S

Atmos Red 7S
 Atmos Blue 8S
Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite S
SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M - 62M

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)

Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)

Pro V1 / Z-Star

Archived