TESTERS WANTED! ×

#CobraCONNECT Challenge: Full Bag Edition-Pre Chatter

Golfspy_CG2

So the arccos system has me curious. Since it registers the club's motion and relationship to your phone how does it know what's a practice swing and what's the real deal?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The sensors on the clubs are impact sensors. Occasionally you may register a shot with a practice swing if you hit the ground, however we have suppression algorithms that will only allow one shot in any given location.

The downside to this is if you chunk a chip, or hit two out of a bunker you will likely only register 1 shot and would need to add the 2nd shot in.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There shouldn't be an issue with the putter sensor on that grip, just make sure to tighten the sensor down as much as possible. If it is sitting loose on the top, the vibrations sent from the putter to the sensor through the grip may be softened slightly.

Could obviously be wrong but doesn't that grip have a weight sitting in the top of the shaft?

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

First 9 holes out with the Arccos system so I thought i'd give you guys a teaser...

But first : System setup

Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V

Android version 7.0

Temperature at the start of the 9 hole league: ~57*

Temperature after 7 holes: ~49* but with a cold wind made it feel more like 39*

At the start of the league round, the Galaxy S7 had 100% battery life and the Arccos 360 App was started. GregArccos, the representative from Arccos had notified me that my phone is one of the phones that use a lot of battery life but should be able to get through 18 holes at a minimum.  To combat this, I brought along a few external battery packs just in case.  What I didn't bring though, was a USB cable that would allow fast charging.  Why is this important ?  I'll let you know here later in my narrative. 

It's the first night of league so I expected the 9 holes to be slow...and it was slooww... 2 hours and 45 minutes slow (part of the issue was that the course shoved everyone playing on only 9 holes out of the 18 allocated for league play).

I put my phone in the right front pocket (as I'm a lefty and for your right handed players it would be in your left front pocket) and after a while didn't notice the bulk of the phone in my pocket which allayed one of my concerns.

Arccos 360 App: 

The app is similar to a lot of the other apps out there for GPS and distance information.  But, there literally is no need to take the phone out of your pocket except to get yardages as all the swing, distance, putt, scoring information is automatically recorded so you can review it at a later time exactly where you hit your drive or mis-hit your shot :D  How accurate is the system ?  Fairly accurate but there were some shots that it didn't pick up so I had to edit it on the fly (particularly on putts), but Arccos thought of this as they have a +/- button at the button to address missed putts.  Since it was my first time out with it, I didn't know how to edit the hole for a couple penalty shots I incurred by being to aggressive on a par 3 with water in the front :(  Also, it did not pickup a lateral drop I had to take off the tee or the subsequent hybrid shot I took so it lumped that all together as part of my 394 yard drive ( :lol:  :D ).  There is going to be a learning curve with the Arccos, but well worth it for stat tracking purposes.  I'll post a picture or two here of the screens.

Now, for the bad part.  Again, this would of possibly have been mitigated if I had brought a fast charging cable.  After 4 holes of slow league play, I was at 39% battery life on my phone!  The cable I brought wasn't able to supply enough power from the battery to overcome the battery drain from the GPS/App. It got to the point where the phone simply died which meant the Arccos app did not record the last hole of the round (incidentally my best hole of the round, LOL).  There was some serious discussions among our group on how I was going to incorporate Arccos for a 54 hole one day tourney I'm playing in June if the phone can't even make it 9 holes. I'll test it out next week with a fast charging cable and see if that helps. 

Overall, I like the app and the potential for stat tracking.  I thought I also drove the ball a bit further too, but numbers don't lie, LOL. 

Attached are some photos and screen shots of the sensors and app.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

MDGolfHacker

Attachment 20180410_231700.jpg

Attachment 20180410_232007.jpg

Attachment 20180410_232432.jpg

Attachment Screenshot_20180412-092533.png

Attachment Screenshot_20180412-092557.png

Attachment Screenshot_20180412-092617.png

394 yard drive!!!  :o  :o  :o

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

What? You've never DJ'd one before?

Only when it was downhill...and my ball caught the cart path 🤣😁😂

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

The sensors on the clubs are impact sensors. Occasionally you may register a shot with a practice swing if you hit the ground, however we have suppression algorithms that will only allow one shot in any given location.

The downside to this is if you chunk a chip, or hit two out of a bunker you will likely only register 1 shot and would need to add the 2nd shot in.

Thank you for the quick reply. So I see you can edit your round while out on the course can it also be updated via desktop after the round is complete? Also what us the life expectancy on the grip transmitters? Sorry for all the questions, my computer engineer brain starts feeling out over any new hardware/sorftware?

I ask about editing because say I do a punch out with a 5iron I wouldn't want that distance averaged in with the rest of my 5iron shots.

Thank you for the quick reply. So I see you can edit your round while out on the course can it also be updated via desktop after the round is complete? Also what us the life expectancy on the grip transmitters? Sorry for all the questions, my computer engineer brain starts feeling out over any new hardware/sorftware?

I ask about editing because say I do a punch out with a 5iron I wouldn't want that distance averaged in with the rest of my 5iron shots.

I believe Greg had told the testers that the sensors are good for three years. I had the exact situation you are talking about yesterday. Overcooked a fade off the tee and went ob. Lateral drop. Hit a hybrid. Arcoss didn't pick up the hybrid so it added the distances together. Looked like I hit a 394 yard drive 😁, lol. You can edit it afterwards on the phone, but haven't checked to see if it's accessible via a computer.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

I believe Greg had told the testers that the sensors are good for three years. I had the exact situation you are talking about yesterday. Overcooked a fade off the tee and went ob. Lateral drop. Hit a hybrid. Arcoss didn't pick up the hybrid so it added the distances together. Looked like I hit a 394 yard drive , lol. You can edit it afterwards on the phone, but haven't checked to see if it's accessible via a computer.

MDGolfHacker

Thanks for the info MD. Now that you've used it some are you enjoying it? Do you feel like the distances it suggests for you clubs are accurate? Sorry to derail the thread. This is a piece of tech I have been interested in for awhile and I am curious if it would be a fit for me.

Some worries I still have is keeping my phone on me. I don't really like stuff strapped to me on in my pockets when I play. And the battery life issues some are experiencing. I will definitely be following this year long review closely, good luck to all the reviewers! May all your dreams land in the short stuff and all your putts hit plastic!!!

Thanks for the info MD. Now that you've used it some are you enjoying it? Do you feel like the distances it suggests for you clubs are accurate? Sorry to derail the thread. This is a piece of tech I have been interested in for awhile and I am curious if it would be a fit for me.

Some worries I still have is keeping my phone on me. I don't really like stuff strapped to me on in my pockets when I play. And the battery life issues some are experiencing. I will definitely be following this year long review closely, good luck to all the reviewers! May all your dreams land in the short stuff and all your putts hit plastic!!!

I've only used it literally once (first time was yesterday). Did I enjoy using it? You betcha. Eye opening distances - apparently I don't drive it 300 yards 😂🙄😁. Stats are great to review AFTER the round not during, lol so I lost focus, but it's a new toy so... I had the same concerns about the phone in my pocket too, but after a few holes, it didn't bother me. I have a otter box on my phone too. I was pulling the phone out to check distances anyway so it was handy (plus I used the precision pro NX7 as well).

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Could obviously be wrong but doesn't that grip have a weight sitting in the top of the shaft?

Thanks, that is why the screw is pushing the sensor away from the grip. Maybe I should try a different putter, BUT the EVNROLL is my putter of choice for the Spring Tournament!

Got some figuring to do tonight after the hockey game.....Go Bolts!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Thanks, that is why the screw is pushing the sensor away from the grip. Maybe I should try a different putter, BUT the EVNROLL is my putter of choice for the Spring Tournament!

The usual advice for counterbalanced putters is cutting of the screw and using an adhesive. With yours, I would suggest a just trimming the screw a little before cutting it completely off, since it looks like it is actually in the grip somewhat.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Which is why I switched back to the bettinardi C03 for the test. I was using a Nike counter balanced putter this past year but knew it wouldn't work without cutting the screen part off the sensor and using doubled sided tape. Didn't want to risk losing the sensor though.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Well I'm stoked to see these in action. If the clubs distances are accurate I think this could be a great tool the have after you played about 20 rounds. Just knowing your on the course club distances would be a huge help to many people.

Another plus is you can see the gaps between clubs.

You can made edits via our online dashboard (dashboard.arccosgolf.com). 

The good thing about Arccos is it automatically would not count a 5-iron pitch out towards your 5i stats. Our Smart Distance algorithms ignores pitch shots, poor shots, and extremely long shots to give you a true average of your club distances.

The sensors are guaranteed for 2 years, but are designed to last 5 years or more. They use very little battery compared to our gen-1 sensors. 

Foz - I didn't realize this was a counterbalanced grip. Theedpatt's advice for cutting off the screw of the sensor would be the best solution at this point, unless you change putters or grips.

You can made edits via our online dashboard (dashboard.arccosgolf.com).

The good thing about Arccos is it automatically would not count a 5-iron pitch out towards your 5i stats. Our Smart Distance algorithms ignores pitch shots, poor shots, and extremely long shots to give you a true average of your club distances.

The sensors are guaranteed for 2 years, but are designed to last 5 years or more. They use very little battery compared to our gen-1 sensors.

Thank for the info, definitely throwing this on the wish list.

Can you guys post at the top in the Thread a Current WITB and a Proposed/Ordered WITB of your new Cobra gear?

Oaks:

Here's my current WITB:

Driver: LH Taylormade R15 10.5* with an Aldila 95 MSI 70-3.3-S S-Flex
Fairway Woods: LH Taylormade Aeroburner 3-Wood 15* Speed Rul-Z 60 S-Flex
Hybrid: LH Titleist 816H1 19* 
Irons: LH Mizuno MP-57 1* flat standard loft 3-PW Project X Precision 5.5 
Wedges: LH  Titelist  SM 52*/10* & 58*/10*  with True Temper Wedge Flex Shafts
Putter: LH Bettinardi C03

The new Cobra Connect Bag:

Driver:  KING F8 Driver Custom 

Color: Black
  Hand: Left
  Loft: 10.5*
  Shaft Flex Option: Graphite Stiff
  Shaft: Project X Even Flow Blue 65 - Graphite Stiff
  Shaft Length: STANDARD
  Grip Type: Cobra Connect Grips
  Grip: F8 - Lamkin - REL Connect - Tour Taper - Black (Stock Grips)
  Grip Options: STANDARD

Fairway:

KING F8 Fairway Custom 
  Color:Black
  Loft: 3-4 F
  Shaft: Project X Even Flow Blue 75 - Graphite Stiff
  Grip: F8 - Lamkin - REL Connect - Tour Taper - Black (Stock Grip)

KING F8 Fairway Custom 
  Loft: 5-6 F

Irons:

KING F8 ONE Length Irons Custom - 8 Piece Set 
  Set Comp: 4-GW
  Shaft Flex Option: Steel Stiff
  Shaft: Nippon NS Pro Modus3 Tour 120 - Steel Stiff
  Shaft Length:STANDARD
  Grip Type:Cobra Connect Grips
  Grip: F8 - Lamkin - REL Connect - Tour Taper - Black
  Grip Options:STANDARD

Wedges:

KING F8 ONE Length Irons - Single Irons 

Loft: SW

Loft: LW

Bag:

Ultralight Stand Bag 
  Color: Bright White / Electric Blue Lemonade

I decided to go a different route a little bit on this test.  Instead of going the standard F8 irons and wedges with variable lengths, I'm going all in on the one length theory and seeing if it can really help my game, from 4 iron to Lob wedge!

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Current WITB:

Driver: Ping G30 LST- stock stiff shaft

3WD: Taylor made R9- Stock still shaft

19* hybrid: Idrive (knockoff) Appolo stift hybrid shaft

22* hybrid: Snake eye's stock stiff shaft

Irons: Wilson D300- KBS tour 80 stiff shafts

Putter: Snake Eyes Viper 32".

Bag: Ping Traverse

Cobra connect club selection: ( i decided to keep the make up the same as to give a solid comparison )

Driver: F8+, HZRDUS Red 60 gm stiff 

3wd: F8+, HZRDUS Red 60 gm stiff 

2 hybrids: 3h and 4h both with Aldila Rogue Pro 75 stiff shafts

Irons: 5-GW with the KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Wedges: King Black 54* , and 58* both with versatile grind and the KBS tour 90 stiff shafts.

Putter: will stay the same

Bag: Cobra ultralite in Blue and silver.. 

Once my daughter teaches me how to use Twitter and Instagram Watch out.. LOL

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

That's my boy MD! ONE LENGTH 4 LIFE

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Mmmm gear list porn

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Oaks:

Here's my current WITB:

Driver: LH Taylormade R15 10.5* with an Aldila 95 MSI 70-3.3-S S-Flex
Fairway Woods: LH Taylormade Aeroburner 3-Wood 15* Speed Rul-Z 60 S-Flex
Hybrid: LH Titleist 816H1 19* 
Irons: LH Mizuno MP-57 1* flat standard loft 3-PW Project X Precision 5.5 
Wedges: LH  Titelist  SM 52*/10* & 58*/10*  with True Temper Wedge Flex Shafts
Putter: LH Bettinardi C03

The new Cobra Connect Bag:

Driver:  KING F8 Driver Custom 

Color: Black
  Loft: 10.5*
  Shaft: Project X Even Flow Blue 65 - Graphite Stiff
  Grip: F8 - Lamkin - REL Connect - Tour Taper - Black (Stock Grips)

Fairway:

KING F8 Fairway Custom 
  Loft: 3-4 F

KING F8 Fairway Custom 
  Loft: 5-6 F

Irons:

KING F8 ONE Length Irons Custom - 8 Piece Set 
  Set Comp: 4-GW
  Shaft Length:STANDARD
  Grip Type:Cobra Connect Grips
  Grip Options:STANDARD

Wedges:

Loft: SW

Loft: LW

Bag:

Ultralight Stand Bag 
  Color: Bright White / Electric Blue Lemonade

I decided to go a different route a little bit on this test.  Instead of going the standard F8 irons and wedges with variable lengths, I'm going all in on the one length theory and seeing if it can really help my game, from 4 iron to Lob wedge!

MDGolfHacker

Not gonna go for a ONE Length Hybrid??

Not gonna go for a ONE Length Hybrid??

LOL, no, I prefer hitting longer irons. Gave it some serious thought though!

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

I think you boys are gonna knock this one out da park.

It's a killer group!!  Can't wait for them to get their gear and go to work!!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I'm telling you, I hit the F8+ with good numbers and great consistency.. 240+ carry distance, in loafers with no warm up.. Yeah I'm going have a good summer.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Image1523664729.591764.jpg

Almost a hole in one! Just 2 inches from the cup. I got $17 for the closest to the pin and skin! This was my first round using Arccoss tracking sensors. I won't show the rest of the round as I had terrific drives but could not chip today! One drive was 240 yards! I ended up with a 95 and 4 penalties.......ugh.

Arccoss worked well and I was able to edit the round from my iPhone, adding the penalties and adding an extra shot for a bunker. Very smooth.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Arccos sensors are installed and paired. I'll write up the install tomorrow. Gotta get up early and teach at TFT for a few hours before my first round with Arccos. Can't wait to see it beat the pants off of GolfPad.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Image1523664729.591764.jpg

Almost a hole in one! Just 2 inches from the cup. I got $17 for the closest to the pin and skin! This was my first round using Arccoss tracking sensors. I won't show the rest of the round as I had terrific drives but could not chip today! One drive was 240 yards! I ended up with a 95 and 4 penalties.......ugh.

Arccoss worked well and I was able to edit the round from my iPhone, adding the penalties and adding an extra shot for a bunker. Very smooth.

The clubs "wake up" once they get a whiff that they might be getting replaced 😁🤣. Same thing happened to my Mizunos on my trip to Pinehurst the first day I was down there.

MDGolfHacker

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Another 9 hole round under the belt with the arccos 360. I decided to run the phone without a battery pack to see how far I can get. Starting at 100% on hole 1, I finished nine holes with 19% left on my phone (screen shot below is my current battery life). Arccos again didn't pick up a putt or two here and there but more concerting is that it didn't pic up the hybrid again. I'll need to check the sensor attached to it later today...

MDGolfHacker

Screenshot_20180414-082609.png

Fairway Woods: 

Social Media:

Another 9 hole round under the belt with the arccos 360. I decided to run the phone without a battery pack to see how far I can get. Starting at 100% on hole 1, I finished nine holes with 19% left on my phone (screen shot below is my current battery life). Arccos again didn't pick up a putt or two here and there but more concerting is that it didn't pic up the hybrid again. I'll need to check the sensor attached to it later today...

MDGolfHacker

What kind of phone are you running? That's some crazy battery usage.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Archived