RP58

New guy in town.

Our Sponsors

Been hanging out here for a couple of weeks now, and posting from time to time - do enjoy reading some of the comments, even if your ideas differ from my own, and it's really nice having found a place and not having to hear braggarts and their vanity caps and faux 300+ yard driving distances, and the added bonus of all the MGS content.

After growing up in Florida and 30-someting years enjoying this great game I was forced into a 10 year hiatus due to injury, and only was able to take it back up last year after surgery and years of rehab. ... Putting a bag together (that I could swing with my new not-120mph swing) was a bit of a chore, spending last spring working at getting a repeatable swing going again (while hoping to remain pain-free) was some work, but I will say the toughest part of the return to the game was regaining my touch around the green - so while hitting full shots came back fairly quickly, it's the stroke-saving shots and putting that's still a work in progress. And then being as I currently reside in the North and out West, winter came and stayed for months - and, other than vacations back home to Florida and another to Mesquite, I only got my first trip of the year to my local driving range last week, and there was still some patchy snow here and there, so I'm really looking forward to this summer.

To a greater extend my expectations aren't high, I'm not getting any younger,  and while I hope to get back my game of years back I don't really expect to - I'm just enjoying being back outside, playing on green grass, enjoying the company and comaraderie of fellow golfers, and breathing fresh air.

Hit 'em well B)

• Like 5

Welcome glad you joined us! I love this site because people have different opinions but are able to discuss it like civilized human beings. Hope to see you around the forums

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome from another guy who doesn't drive it 300.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Great intro and glad you found a good Home here at MGS!

• Like 1

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome to MGS rp58. This is a great place to hang out and Learn, Laugh & Live Golf 24/7/365.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Welcome - glad you're here.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum from Indiana. It's a great site!

Welcome to MGS

Greetings from Idaho from another Spy with 220-yd drives and a handicap number that would make any MIT post-grad puke... No egos, just good stuff here, and welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

Boulder Valley here. Are you a front range resident?

Hope to see you around!