Our Sponsors

Bryan, Cleveland Ohio

108 swing speed 10hcp

Callaway Epic Sub Zero

I would love to try the G400lst

I currently think the Epic is the best driver I have have ever gamed, would love to see how the Ping stacks up against it

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) TESTERS WANTED   PING G400 Driver Lineup     10,071 shots over 245 hours.   That's how many and how long it took for MyGolfSpy to crown the PING G400 LST the Most Wanted Driver of 2018.

::ANNOUNCEMENT::   It's time to select the testers for the 2018 Most Wanted Driver. Please join me in congratulating this excellent group of gentlemen:   downlowkey revkev 00sportsman TSauer

I am beyond excited for this!! Thanks x1000 for including me in this selection and congrats to the other three, this will be a fun time fellas!

Posted Images

Jon      New York

12 hcp      88 driver swing speed

Current driver: Cobra King F6+

I'd like to review the G400 10.5 loft, with a 45.75" Alta CB55 regular flex shaft and a PING white Tour Velvet grip. Thank you.

Jon Silverberg

BatCaddy electric pushcart with 36 hole capable lead-acid battery, holding a 2015 Titleist 14-way stand bag, customized with my club's logo (Nassau Players Club), containing:

TaylorMade 10.5 degree SIM Max Driver (set 2 clicks down), with 47.5" A Flex Fujikura Ventus Red 5 shaft 

Cobra F6 3-4W (set to 16 degrees), with 47.5" R flex Aldila ATX65 shaft

Cobra King F8 4-5 wood (set to 19 degrees), 3 and 4 hybrids, all R flex

TaylorMade Jetspeed 6 Hybrid, R flex

Cleveland Launcher HB 7-S irons, R flex (+1.5")

Cleveland RTX 3.0CB 60 degree wedge (+1")

Evnroll ER-3 putter, 35" (Gravity grip)

1. Tony - Mint Hill, NC

2. HC - estimated as 14; SS - estimated at 102

3. 2017 TM M2 9.5* Stiff

4. G400 Max [10.5°] Shaft PING Tour 65 Flex Regular Length 45.75"

Like John Barba, I am an ageing (66), yet avid golfer with last official USGA HC of 6.6 about 12 years ago. I would prefer a shaft of shorter length & heavier than Ping shows but am willing to test what the analyzer recommended.

And like John, I still have an old set of irons [Ram Tour Grinds w/ TT S-300 shafts] & could still play with them but prefer my Cleveland CG-7 Tours. I'v entered to test new irons as well - about time, huh?

Loads of good “former” but now resigned to today’s reality.