Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Rocketbladez to RSI or PSI who has advice?

Yep, not much difference. That's how TM is. You could even go all the way back to SLDR. That is what I play. They look better, IMO, and the technology is basically the same. They are probably cheaper, too.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Just curious why you decided to pick those two lines? I don't remember them feeling or performing much different. Just a sound improvement on the psi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Just curious why you decided to pick those two lines? I don't remember them feeling or performing much different. Just a sound improvement on the psi

I guess because the PSI was a later addition to the TM line up. Asking for opinions as I feel either would help my game improve. Ideas?

Thx.

What are you looking for in a set that your rocketbladez don't do? More spin, more distance, more forgiveness?

I feel like the rockets are slightly longer, straighter and more forgiving. But don't have have spin of those options.

M2s are probably coming down in price pretty fast and would be more like your rockets. M1s would be somewhere in between.

That said, I really did love the PSi feel and sound.

There aren't really any "bad" clubs from any of the main manufacturers. Whatever gives you the look, sound, feel and confidence standing over.

Good hunting.

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

I guess because the PSI was a later addition to the TM line up. Asking for opinions as I feel either would help my game improve. Ideas?

Thx.

Budget Golf is having a big sale right now. I think M1/M2 model are pretty affordable. If you're looking for a newer model, maybe check those out.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Looking for someone that has experience with Rocketbladez and choose to go to RSI or PSI and why one or the other? Having a hard time seeing much difference between RSI or PSI other than build date. All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I was going to do the same after my Rocketbladez got stolen but stayed with the same after a member here, also playing partner (Frassy) had the RSIs and his caved in on a couple. The thin face & inserts have had a problem.. not a lot but still. I would recommend staying or skip a couple of models & going with M1 or M2

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RSI

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver-    Callaway GBB Epic 9.5 Aldila Rouge Max 75X 

3 Wood- Callaway GBB Epic 15 Aldila Rouge Max 85X

Hybrid-   Callaway GBB Epic 19 UST Recoil F4

Irons-      Callaway CF Apex 16'  4-PW S300

Wedges- Titleist SM6 GW/SW/LW S300

Putter-    Ping Anser Sigma G w/ Superstroke Pistol GT 2.0

Ball-        Bridgestone B330/ TaylorMade TP4/ Titleist ProV1

Grips-     Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Grey

The difference in feel sound and performance between psi and RSI wasn't a lot but I preferred the psi

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Go through the taylormade preowned website if you get TM clubs. For lefties (like myself), there  is always an extra discount BUT less choices. Get on their email list and the discounts will change weekly. 

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

Thanks for the responses guys. I went and hit the G30 and I25 Pings last night and anybody have good or bad on those?

Both very good clubs. There really aren't any bad clubs from the major oems. The key is finding something that works for you

Thanks for the responses guys. I went and hit the G30 and I25 Pings last night and anybody have good or bad on those?

Both good. I25 going to be slightly less forgiving than g30. I preferred the i20 over i25. Its really hard to find a bad iron out there...somefit or work better for one person than another

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I'm not sure what you're looking for, or where your game is at, but my suggestion would be to hit every club on the market.  I went through every brand out there when I purchased mine a few years ago.  Nothing compares to hitting them and seeing how they feel.  Be honest about where your game is at and where it will be in a few years.  The i25's you'll need to stay on top of your game.  It is a better players iron, whereas most people will be able to play the G30.

I ended up going with Srixon Z545 irons.  I wanted great feel while still being forgiving.  They are forged and the v sole makes for great turf interaction.  Mizuno to me has always had the great irons.  Their line up has a lot of clubs to suit different styles and even the most forgiving feel great!  Titleist, while great clubs, I've always felt have been way over priced.  Ping I wish would make a forged club.  Both the G30 and i25 are great clubs, but I just feel like the i25's need to be forged to compete in their category.  In the game improvement category, Ping has been a top contender every year.  If you're looking for a players club, Callaway's Apex has been a great club.  I've honestly never cared for Taylormade's irons.  The P790 are the first good iron they've had in a while, but I just don't feel like the other irons feel good or perform well.  Don't discount Wilson's C200's or C300's either.  They feel amazing, but a lot of people discount them because they think Wilson is a "lesser" brand.  That might play to your favor though because you can get these great clubs at a great price.

I hope that helps!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

I play the speesbladez and I think the rsi is lil more forgiving imo.

Ultimately you need to demo both and decide.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Archived