The Masters 2018 - Official thread

Our Sponsors

I understand people feel that way.  I just know Patrick's parents and know the situation at Georgia isn't exactly what has been reported.  It's a bunch or "he said, he said" with not one ounce of verification.  Even those making the accusations at Georgia wont do so publicly.  Other than a former assistant coach who was fired a year later.

But, I'm not comfortable saying anything more than that.  I'll leave it alone.  

I'm not trying to argue with you at all btw. Don't take it that way.

And I'm not trying to crap on Reed either. As I said before, there is nothing in that article or similar ones written recently that I haven't known for 4+ years.

• Like 2

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wife: we're not watching Golf all day!!   Me: *points remote at wife and hits MUTE button*   Wife: *death stare*   Me: *calls marriage therapist*

I'm in here!!! It was the first time I have gone to the Masters and damn what a place!     Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

It's officially Masters week so let's start the trash talking and chatter.    Don't forget we've got 2 more days to enter the official #SpyStaffSlam found HERE so head over and get your team selecte

Posted Images

I'm not trying to argue with you at all btw. Don't take it that way.

And I'm not trying to crap on Reed either. As I said before, there is nothing in that article or similar ones written recently that I haven't known for 4+ years.

I didn't take it as an argument.  We're all good!

You're right about it being nothing new in terms of information.  I question the timing and willingness of the parents to do something in such an attention seeking way.  I also doubt Shipnuck's intentions were completely above board.  But that's just an opinion.

• Like 1

I didn't take it as an argument.  We're all good!

You're right about it being nothing new in terms of information.  I question the timing and willingness of the parents to do something in such an attention seeking way.  I also doubt Shipnuck's intentions were completely above board.  But that's just an opinion.

It may not be. But this is a story that he and a few others have been pushing to find out more info on for a long time. And Reed won't cooperate or answer any questions about it so it makes it more difficult for him to get any information from Reed's side.

I get the timing of the article. It will generate the most traffic right now bc of Reed's win or after the Ryder Cup if he plays well again. Isn't necessarily the fairest of timing for Pat but it is what it is.  

• Like 1

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ Diamana Ahina 80X 44"
Fairway Metal- Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta 3W 13* w/ Matrix 7m4 X 42.5"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP-18 FLI HI 3i and 4i w/ KBS C-taper lite X
          Mizuno MP59 5i and 6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 56* bent to 55* w/ rifle spinner shafts

and Titleist Vokey 60* M grind

Putter- Never Compromise Dinero Mogul
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B XS

Bag- Ogio Aquatech Cart Bag

Congrats guys - awesome contest - can't wait til the US OPEN!

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1