TESTERS WANTED! ×

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Snell MTB Black & Red

hckymeyer

I find it interesting that the testers are noting that they think the opposite ball might've been a better fit for them. Maybe we don't know ourselves as well as we think?

Perfect segway to remind everyone that Snell sells combo packs so you can truly decide for yourself. When Dean Snell was on the GU podcast, he noted that the sample packs (6 red - 6 black) was the #1 seller. I love this idea and wish more companies would take this approach.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Excellent point. I have every intention of getting the trial pack to see what the black is all about.

As the weather has gotten warmer (it was mid 80's today), it seems like I am getting more distance out of the reds, but it might just be that I am looser with a free-er swing?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it interesting that the testers are noting that they think the opposite ball might've been a better fit for them. Maybe we don't know ourselves as well as we think?

Perfect segway to remind everyone that Snell sells combo packs so you can truly decide for yourself. When Dean Snell was on the GU podcast, he noted that the sample packs (6 red - 6 black) was the #1 seller. I love this idea and wish more companies would take this approach.

Indeed the combo packs are quite an innovative idea and I agree that others should consider this approach. Until then it seems to be a "Snell" thing that absolutely works!

Consider the thread "bumped"!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I just ordered a sample box for my friend that hosted me in his Member Guest Tournament last weekend. I think he has been searching for a new ball. Hopefully he will like one of them.

I just ordered a sample box for my friend that hosted me in his Member Guest Tournament last weekend. I think he has been searching for a new ball. Hopefully he will like one of them.

That sounds like a perfect than-you gift! Well done!

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

Just ordered the MTB Black value pack after trying them out. The only ball I will play now! Great job Dean. Been with you from the start and have converted many of my friends to Snell!

Stage 2 {5/20/18}

Snell MTB RED

Rickp

Hi Spies! Thanks again to MGS and Snell Golf for the opportunity that they gave us.

I subjected this ball to everything I could give it, with rounds on Executive 9 & 18 hole Championship courses. On Exec courses I played 150 to 100 yard tees to try and give the “Red” a chance to live up to its short game billing. With Rangers consent, I played 2 balls: the Red vs current gamers ProV1 & Chrome Soft.

Exec 9:

Snell recommended testing the Red from 150 yards in to run it thru it's “spin” paces, OK no problem. I found the Red to give me good height with the short irons (7 - gap) and the ball stopped with little roll so I can aim and shoot at the flag. It felt really good, crisp in fact. I could not tell the difference between my current gamer (ProV1) and the Red. There's a big difference between the Chrome Soft, as its name implies, it's softer. Distance of the Red in clear conditions is equal to ProV1, but Chrome Soft has about a 3-5 yard advantage.

IMG_2119.jpg

Championship 18 hole:

Things were a bit different on a “Big Boy” track. I tried to measure driver distance Red vs ProV1 but can't measure that close, drives were that similar. I have to enter this comment, I hit a Red 259 yards. I've not hit a ball that far in over 6 years, from what I saw there were no outside influences, just lucky? Maybe. I'm not a very long hitter but nonetheless this ball is as long as ProV1 and feels good off the driver. I felt that due to a little more height off the driver it created a few yards more carry. Of course this is subjective as all shots were on course.

Playability; Score 15 out of 25

86518515-09CC-4ABC-A71A-D9808225B02E.jpg

Putting & Chipping:

As soon as the balls were delivered I was off and running to the nearest practice putting/chipping greens. Feel, they felt quite good, similar to ProV1, slightly crisper but not by much. Sound, never really paid attention to the sound of a ball but it definitely wasn't a “rock flight”.

I also gave them a blind putting and chipping test. I could not tell the difference between the ProV1 and the Red! Obviously the Chrome Soft has an entirely different feel around the green.

Score: 20 of 25

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

On Course Performance:

Distance; same maybe and I mean just maybe a slight increase with the Red in perfect conditions. There was a big problem, windy conditions. The Red did not like Florida gusty winds. When compared to my other gamers the Red was much shorter. A bit disappointing.

Ball flight; flight is high which is fine for me. I have a natural low ball flight so this was definitely a great feature for me.

Consistency; I'm not a consistent player so best I can tell ball is better than me and same as current balls used.

Feel; Good, same nice feel as ProV1. Nice click off putter and wedge. Never felt like it was a “different” ball.

Carry & Roll; I was able to go at the pin with short irons and wedges, checked up nicely with predictable roll.

Durability; out of the box ball looks good, nice graphics and as good looking as any high end ball. After 44 holes with the first ball I used it still looked new. I was planning on retiring it and taking a pic after 45 but it decided to take a swim. Of course I didn't hit any trees, cart paths or fellow golfers which helps.

Game Bag, Shag Bag:

I have an inventory now (according to SWMBO) so it will be a while before i purchase anymore balls (right). It has everything I want distance, durability, high ball flight and spin to keep it under control around the green. My concern with the Red is windy conditions as FL is always windy and this may be a game breaker.

Score 15 out of 25

Conclusion/Final Score:

I like everything about this ball except it's performance in wind. I'm in my 70's with a slower swing speed which may be a factor. This is a good ball at a competitive price and in my humble opinion almost as good as Pro V1. However I cannot compare it wit the Chrome Soft (except distance) as it is a different ball for different players.

I believe this will be a hit with ProV1 followers who want a more wallet friendly alternative. The Red does not discolor,it stayed bright white. Will I purchase this ball? Maybe if I'm looking to replace ProV1, but I don't think it knocked the Chrome Soft out of the bag.

Thanks again for the opportunity!!

Final Score: 70 out of 100

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Stage 2 {5/20/18}

Snell MTB RED

Rickp

Hi Spies! Thanks again to MGS and Snell Golf for the opportunity that they gave us.

Conclusion/Final Score:

I like everything about this ball except it's performance in wind. I'm in my 70's with a slower swing speed which may be a factor. This is a good ball at a competitive price and in my humble opinion almost as good as Pro V1. However I cannot compare it wit the Chrome Soft (except distance) as it is a different ball for different players.

I believe this will be a hit with ProV1 followers who want a more wallet friendly alternative. The Red does not discolor,it stayed bright white. Will I purchase this ball? Maybe if I'm looking to replace ProV1, but I don't think it knocked the Chrome Soft out of the bag.

Well done Rick!  I enjoyed the reds myself however I never paid much attention to it in the wind.  Maybe I need to prior to my next purchase although I was going to try the black Snells the next time.    

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Well done Rick! I enjoyed the reds myself however I never paid much attention to it in the wind. Maybe I need to prior to my next purchase although I was going to try the black Snells the next time.

Thanks, I wasn't overwhelmed, maybe the Black?

Had a “fun time” with the post. Computer & Tablet went to the big electronics junkyard in the sky. Just bought a Chromebook and “we” had a wrestling match. Chromebook won!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Second Stage up.

Now I can read the other Stage 2's. Didn't want to be influenced in any way.

Rick

Left Hand, 

My stage one seems to have gone in the wrong place. Can the mod's fix it?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Thanks, I wasn't overwhelmed, maybe the Black?

Had a “fun time” with the post. Computer & Tablet went to the big electronics junkyard in the sky. Just bought a Chromebook and “we” had a wrestling match. Chromebook won!

Good for you!  That Chromebook should be the ticket!!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I've played the Red in the wind and haven't had any issues. Two extra clubs, ball slight back in stance, and a 3/4 shot. I've hit many that just stopped dead in its tracks next to the pin. And i have played in 20-30 mph winds down here on the beach. Found it very controllable IMHO. For those that can't flight the ball down, I can see why that might be an issue

I've played the Red in the wind and haven't had any issues. Two extra clubs, ball slight back in stance, and a 3/4 shot. I've hit many that just stopped dead in its tracks next to the pin. And i have played in 20-30 mph winds down here on the beach. Found it very controllable IMHO. For those that can't flight the ball down, I can see why that might be an issue

See what you mean. Red had a problem for me but the Chromesoft didn't. Too slow a swing speed, dimple pattern?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Second Stage up.

Now I can read the other Stage 2's. Didn't want to be influenced in any way.

Nice job, Rick! Wind isn't too much of a concern up here, but I'll pay attention if/when it kicks up (assuming I haven't lost them all yet ).

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Nice job, Rick! Wind isn't too much of a concern up here, but I'll pay attention if/when it kicks up (assuming I haven't lost them all yet ).

Thanks, sometime this summer I'll grab some blacks and see how they react. Wind has been a “bear” this year, even this morning.

I gave a few guys (all seniors also) and I want their input.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Stage 2 {5/20/18}

Snell MTB RED

Rickp

I subjected this ball to everything I could give it, with rounds on Executive 9 & 18 hole Championship courses. On Exec courses I played 150 to 100 yard tees to try and give the “Red” a chance to live up to its short game billing. With Rangers consent, I played 2 balls: the Red vs current gamers ProV1 & Chrome Soft.

Exec 9:

Snell recommended testing the Red from 150 yards in to run it thru it's “spin” paces, OK no problem. I found the Red to give me good height with the short irons (7 - gap) and the ball stopped with little roll so I can aim and shoot at the flag. It felt really good, crisp in fact. I could not tell the difference between my current gamer (ProV1) and the Red. There's a big difference between the Chrome Soft, as its name implies, it's softer. Distance of the Red in clear conditions is equal to ProV1, but Chrome Soft has about a 3-5 yard advantage.

attachicon.gifIMG_2119.jpg

Championship 18 hole:

Things were a bit different on a “Big Boy” track. I tried to measure driver distance Red vs ProV1 but can't measure that close, drives were that similar. I have to enter this comment, I hit a Red 259 yards. I've not hit a ball that far in over 6 years, from what I saw there were no outside influences, just lucky? Maybe. I'm not a very long hitter but nonetheless this ball is as long as ProV1 and feels good off the driver. I felt that due to a little more height off the driver it created a few yards more carry. Of course this is subjective as all shots were on course.

Playability; Score 15 out of 25

attachicon.gif86518515-09CC-4ABC-A71A-D9808225B02E.jpg

Putting & Chipping:

As soon as the balls were delivered I was off and running to the nearest practice putting/chipping greens. Feel, they felt quite good, similar to ProV1, slightly crisper but not by much. Sound, never really paid attention to the sound of a ball but it definitely wasn't a “rock flight”.

I also gave them a blind putting and chipping test. I could not tell the difference between the ProV1 and the Red! Obviously the Chrome Soft has an entirely different feel around the green.

attachicon.gifIMG_2236.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_2234.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_2237.JPG

On Course Performance:

Distance; same maybe and I mean just maybe a slight increase with the Red in perfect conditions. There was a big problem, windy conditions. The Red did not like Florida gusty winds. When compared to my other gamers the Red was much shorter. A bit disappointing.

Ball flight; flight is high which is fine for me. I have a natural low ball flight so this was definitely a great feature for me.

Consistency; I'm not a consistent player so best I can tell ball is better than me and same as current balls used.

Feel; Good, same nice feel as ProV1. Nice click off putter and wedge. Never felt like it was a “different” ball.

Carry & Roll; I was able to go at the pin with short irons and wedges, checked up nicely with predictable roll.

Durability; out of the box ball looks good, nice graphics and as good looking as any high end ball. After 44 holes with the first ball I used it still looked new. I was planning on retiring it and taking a pic after 45 but it decided to take a swim. Of course I didn't hit any trees, cart paths or fellow golfers which helps.

Game Bag, Shag Bag:

I have an inventory now (according to SWMBO) so it will be a while before i purchase anymore balls (right). It has everything I want distance, durability, high ball flight and spin to keep it under control around the green. My concern with the Red is windy conditions as FL is always windy and this may be a game breaker.

Score 15 out of 25

Conclusion/Final Score:

well done

Nice job on the reviews everyone. Makes me want to give the reds a try some time soon.

Set1
Driver - :cobra-small:Cobra King F6+ set 9.5 D, Matrix 65M4 Black Tie R-Flex 65g low-mid launch 
Fairway - :cobra-small:Cobra F6 3/4 and 7/8 both R-flex
Irons - Tour Edge Exotics E8 Steel R-flex 4-PW
Wedges - :cleveland-small:Cleveland CBX 50 and 54, and Smart Sole 3 58
Putter - Top Flite Tour Align 5
Rangefinder - Leupold GX-2i3

Set2

Driver - Custom Built - Accura SP-700 400cc 10deg 48.5" S-flex

Hybrids - :adams-small:Adams Idea A50s 3 and 4

Irons - :taylormade-small:Taylor Made Burner Oversize 3-PW, lightly used 3 and 4 still in original plastic(auction buy $15 w/bag and several other clubs)

Wedges - Snake Eyes 52 & 56 and Dunlop True Tech Lob 64

Putter - W :wilson-small:ilson Harmonized M1

Set 3

My original set approximately 43 years old and I occasionally take the irons out for a swing

:titelist-small:Titleist Lite 100

Nice job on the reviews everyone. Makes me want to give the reds a try some time soon.

They're worth a try.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Thanks, sometime this summer I'll grab some blacks and see how they react. Wind has been a “bear” this year, even this morning.

I gave a few guys (all seniors also) and I want their input.

Blacks didn't seem affected by the wind much, if at all for me

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Well the Black doesn't float! #FloodedBunkerattachicon.gifIMG_20180513_093414.jpeg

Errrrr- would this be a raw egg?

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

They're worth a try.

Rick and others who have had a problem with the wind. Are you noticing the ball ballooning in the wind, or just a noticeable/significant drop in distance?

Gameday
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120

Classic Bag

Alright my Stage 2 is finally up! Hopefully it helps everyone out and don't hesitate to ask away with your questions!

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

Blacks didn't seem affected by the wind much, if at all for me

Wind effect was minimal for me. If it happened it was off the driver but often still better than most balls out there in the wind

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

Rick and others who have had a problem with the wind. Are you noticing the ball ballooning in the wind, or just a noticeable/significant drop in distance?

I saw a bit of ballooning on a few of my shots. My best guess is that I was getting too much spin off of driver.

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

Ballooning, I hit the Red's higher than other balls that could be part of the problem. Also my sub 90 swing speed isn't exactly blistering the ball either. I'm going to give the Blacks a try.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I saw a bit of ballooning on a few of my shots. My best guess is that I was getting too much spin off of driver.

This is a dumb question, were you noticing the same adverse wind effects with your irons?

Ballooning, I hit the Red's higher than other balls that could be part of the problem. Also my sub 90 swing speed isn't exactly blistering the ball either. I'm going to give the Blacks a try.

That's interesting to hear.  Did you notice a lot of right &  left movement in a crosswind?

Gameday

Classic Bag

This is a dumb question, were you noticing the same adverse wind effects with your irons?

That's interesting to hear. Did you notice a lot of right & left movement in a crosswind?

Yes, ball was definitely affected. We've had an usually windy late winter early spring.

Noticeable driver, 6-Gap. Don't hit hybrid good enough to notice anything.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Not a dumb question at all. With Irons, I did not see that effect. It was certainly noticeable with driver mainly...my "old" driver, now retired and replaced btw... :rolleyes:

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

The red hung up in the wind for me, especially off the irons. Was losing a full club, sometimes more, compared to the TP5x

I would say a full club is certainly enough to grab your attention  :blink: 

Gameday

Classic Bag

Archived