TESTERS WANTED! ×

Golf gloves

Divothead

18 minutes ago, Charli said:

After golfing in the rain today I’d like to ask what rain gloves you guys are using? Couple times it felt like the club was going for a ride 

I use the footjoy rain glove.  I don't play in the rain unless it starts mid round but I used it all summer when I am sweating due to high humidity.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

8 hours ago, Charli said:

After golfing in the rain today I’d like to ask what rain gloves you guys are using? Couple times it felt like the club was going for a ride 

FJ rain glove. Haven’t used any other rain glove 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I've also been happy with the FJ rain gloves.  Grips also matter in the rain, and I really like my Iomic grips in wet weather.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

FJ rain gloves. Just simply the best rain gloves out there. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

10 hours ago, cnosil said:

I use the footjoy rain glove.  I don't play in the rain unless it starts mid round but I used it all summer when I am sweating due to high humidity.  

I need to strongly consider going that route. Normally I rotate multiple gloves during high humidity, but maybe I'd be better off using a rain glove?

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

1 minute ago, MaxEntropy said:

I need to strongly consider going that route. Normally I rotate multiple gloves during high humidity, but maybe I'd be better off using a rain glove?

I discovered that by accident this past summer. We had a lot of hot, humid days and my hand perspires a lot, one day after going through several soaked gloves I ended pulling out a FJ rain glove. Ended up playing with it most of the summer - they should advertise it as not only a rain glove but the ideal glove for hot humid days. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2018 at 8:47 AM, tony@CIC said:

I discovered that by accident this past summer. We had a lot of hot, humid days and my hand perspires a lot, one day after going through several soaked gloves I ended pulling out a FJ rain glove. Ended up playing with it most of the summer - they should advertise it as not only a rain glove but the ideal glove for hot humid days. 

Agreed, I use the FJ Weathersof glove which is synthetic and because of that is very close to the rain glove already.  They last longer than the leather ones and last longer too.

My Weapons of Grass Destruction 🏌️‍♂️

:titelist-small: TS2 10.5* Hzrdus Smoke S

:titelist-small: 917F2 15* Diamana Blue 70 S

:titelist-small: 818H1 19* Evenflow Blue 85HY S

:titelist-small: 716 AP2 4-P AMT White S300

:vokey-small: SM7 50.12 F bent 1* weak, SM7 56.14 F, SM7 60.08 M - S200

:odyssey-small: Black Series 3

RH - Ontario 🇨🇦 and Ohio 🇺🇸

Avg. score 85-92

My wife had a $10 coupon for Dick's that she gave to me.  I've been using the Titleist Player's golf so I thought I'd use the coupon to get another glove.  They were out of the Player's glove but the Under Armour glove caught my eye.  Tried it and loved it...my new favorite glove!!

Jim, the retired GC Super.

Hmmm. I may need to try this. I buy 10 gloves (always all cabretta, always on sale) just before summer as I’ll have 5 gloves hanging from the cart due to humidity and sweating. This route might be cheaper...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

• 2 months later...

I tried a Mizuno Pro glove last summer and by far the best fitting glove I have ever worn.  Most gloves are too short for my palm and ride up on the opposite side of my thumb.  Mizuno glove is at least half inch longer than others I have tried.

I purchased a few UA Spieth Tour gloves cheap on sale this winter but have not used yet.  Nice leather and fit for fingers but same issue (better than most) with the short palm.  I will try them but may end up as range gloves.

I use the 3 pack Callaway gloves for winter practise because they are so cheap.  Leather feels nice and fingers fit well.  On the short side for my palm.  Durability is less than half the time of the Mizuno glove at less than a third the price.  This may be due to the length as the gloves either get holes in the same place and once in a while they split across the palm.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

Just received these from :Snell:.  Haven't played with them yet, so no idea on longevity, but the fit is consistent with similar cabretta gloves.  Leather feels soft.  They're priced similar to other high end gloves at $19.99 (free shipping).  Shipping was fast via first class USPS.

20190323_144221.jpg

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I’ve been using the Ping Tour and Ping Sport for the last couple years and have had zero issues with them. I did have one of the palms on a Ping Tour glove split unexpectedly so I reached out to Ping about it. They asked for my address and next thing you know, I have a dozen Ping gloves (6 Tour, 6 Sport) at my door. Very cool gesture by Ping!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

On 7/17/2018 at 10:10 AM, MaxEntropy said:

Seriously? I had no idea gloves have a potential to be non-conforming. I would love to hear the reasoning, as I can think of no logical reason. If a person wanted to use mechanics gloves, I don't really see a problem.

Oh my, I also didn't know there are issues about the type or features of gloves. I have always struggled to find gloves that fit and figured whatever I could find would be ok. When I first started to play I told our club pro that the deal breaker for me to play golf was if it meant I had to give up my soft hands. He said to always wear two gloves and I would never have problems. So far that is true but finding a pair has been a continuous challenge. I like them to match. Our club pro shop stocks only a few ladies but have never had a matching pair in my size. I've tried men's but even the small is too large for me. I've resorted to mostly online purchases and often off brands. I purchased this blue set in September and they are holding up very well. They feature little round gripper dots on the palm.

GloveBlue_front.JPG.9697e358ae67812eec14c4f9b7aea6b8.JPG

GloveBlue_palm.JPG.043037f075cad088c496716543469aad.JPG

During the hottest months (which is saying a lot for south Texas), I wear half finger gloves with a mesh top. The package calls it a Shorty. My hands stay fairly cool with these so I don't even remove them for putting. These are washable. I first found them at Academy (in white and pink) but the only place I can still find them is Eve's Golf Shop online in limited sizes. Very concerned they will run out and then what?

Glove_Shorty.JPG.880fedc9e64c4edb374c5ec0fe03847e.JPG

In the winter, I wear these black Snake Eyes that I received for a Christmas gift. They keep even my fingertips warm without being even slightly bulky. I love the silicone Snake Eye logo grippers on the palm side. I've worn these for 4 winters and this past winter one seam finally started to split on my forefinger. These don't have any leather parts (polyester fleece and neoprene) and wash well. These are awesome!

Glove_Winter_front.JPG.6b9444f0c63f8635213d3ba5405d6f79.JPG

Glove_Winter_palm.JPG.76ab8734bee8925481e983a50409a96d.JPG

I know this one is odd for most of you but they work for me. These are Under Armour boys baseball gloves that I purchased last spring. I like them but the palms become slick with the least bit of water. I must be careful not to have these on if I use the course ball washer.

Glove_baseball.JPG.a2b8de2a70ebeda8a3c0b3f4b487dad9.JPG

This last photo is exactly what it looks like. A disposable Nitrile glove like restaurants use for food preparation. It rained hard during my very first tournament. Being naive newbies we were very ill prepared. My husband showed up with extra towels and some of these gloves. We pulled them on over our golf gloves and Voila! instant fantastic gripping. Looks a little odd but they are surprisingly amazing! I now permanently carry two pair in my bag - one for me and one for my tournament partner.

Glove_nitrile.JPG.a5652af3ae58272519c644149fe3f1dc.JPG

Our new club pro has fit me with a Srixon ladies glove. It's a soft, pretty glove. He says the next time he places an order will be sure to get several left and right handed in my size and let me know when they arrive. I've heard that before, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I devoured every one of these glove reviews. Thank you so much for the brand ideas. Time to go online shopping again.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

I now use the Footjoy Sta sof. I used one all last season, yep, you read correctly, just ONE for the whole season and it's still very useable. Just bought 3 more recently to ensure I have them.

Usually I get a premium cabretta leather that has a hole in the thumb pad in 4 weeks or less. not anymore🙂

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Gloves cost WAY too much. With the heat and humidity here, I go through around 10 gloves every summer, so it costs me a TON to keep gloves around. My old hook-up online store closed, so no more access to gloves at $6. $20 is just too much for a glove. I think I may try the Master Grip ones, but no matter which I buy, I need all Cabrera leather as ANY little bit of synthetic makes my hands even hotter and sweat more.

I’d really like to hear from folks in hot-humid places that use rain gloves. Curious if those would be a good route to go.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Gloves cost WAY too much. With the heat and humidity here, I go through around 10 gloves every summer, so it costs me a TON to keep gloves around. My old hook-up online store closed, so no more access to gloves at $6. $20 is just too much for a glove. I think I may try the Master Grip ones, but no matter which I buy, I need all Cabrera leather as ANY little bit of synthetic makes my hands even hotter and sweat more.
I’d really like to hear from folks in hot-humid places that use rain gloves. Curious if those would be a good route to go.

In an earlier post I wrote about being a convert to FJ rain gloves. It doesn't get as hot and humid in Ohio as Texas but we do have it for at least several weeks during the summer. Regardless of the humidity my hands sweat a lot and I discovered last year how much better they were than leather in the heat. I wish they sold them as singles vs a pair because it seems like a waste not to use the other one. On the other hand they outlast regular gloves.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

6 hours ago, PMookie said:

It's not as humid as other places, but we basically have the same weather 90% of the year at about 80F w/ 60+% humidity. I've been using the MG gloves and they hold up decently playing 1-2 times a week. They're like 3/$25 for me shipped to Hawaii, probably cheaper for you.

I'm gonna try the new Kirkland gloves now though, little bit more bang for your buck, and hopefully they're as soft and thin as these MGs.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I use a rain glove during the summer and no glove in the cooler weather. Best choice I made as I used to go through a lot of gloves. I only use the left glove so as someone pointed out, I wish they sold single rain gloves.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I love the Asher gloves but they are pricey. Had one quality issue where it ripped after hitting a few balls. They replaced it immediately, no questions asked. 

I've liked the Bionics as well to help with my grip pressure but some days they just feel too bulky. They have held up very well though. 

I ordered the MG (one of each kind) to try out after all the reviews I saw on the site. 

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

Kirkland gloves arrived. They're not as thin as the MG but they're butter soft.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

On 3/24/2019 at 7:56 PM, perseveringgolfer said:

I now use the Footjoy Sta sof. I used one all last season, yep, you read correctly, just ONE for the whole season and it's still very useable. Just bought 3 more recently to ensure I have them.

Usually I get a premium cabretta leather that has a hole in the thumb pad in 4 weeks or less. not anymore🙂

The European Tour winner last week also uses the Sta Sof- great for moisture as well, and only cost about $20 for a pack of TWO.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

• 4 weeks later...

I use the MG Golf gloves.....for only $6.99. They are all Cabretta leather and last a l9ng time.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

39 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

I use the MG Golf gloves.....for only $6.99. They are all Cabretta leather and last a l9ng time.

I use these as well.  They are cheap but well made.  Which reminds me, I need to place an order for more.  🙂

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

I used to always use the Callaway gloves that Costco carried. Now that they make their own glove, but don't make it for a lefty, I was out shopping for new gloves and couldn't find anything in store that fit or was for the correct hand.

Remembered that this thread existed, and due to the high recommendations have ordered 5 MG DynaGrip gloves. $36 total including shipping and tax. Can't beat that price.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

• 4 weeks later...
I used to always use the Callaway gloves that Costco carried. Now that they make their own glove, but don't make it for a lefty, I was out shopping for new gloves and couldn't find anything in store that fit or was for the correct hand.
Remembered that this thread existed, and due to the high recommendations have ordered 5 MG DynaGrip gloves. $36 total including shipping and tax. Can't beat that price.

You won’t regret it parlors!

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

You won’t regret it parlors!

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

What a great find!

The durability has impressed me the most so far with this glove. I have played 4 rounds with the same glove. Usually I would need to rotate a new glove in after 2 rounds.

The comfort and fit are fantastic as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

• 3 weeks later...

During the hot humid Florida summer, I usually have 2 or 3 gloves to rotate thru during a round.

Walmart carries a glove line called EZ Skin. Here in Canada they are about $10 a glove. The leather is pretty soft and comfortable and the gloves last pretty good for the price. Footjoy goes for about $25 in Golf Town and other golf stores here. I can go through about 3 or 4 gloves in a season when I'm playing and practising quite frequently, even though I only use them for drivers, 3-woods and hybrids off the tee. So, for $30 - $40, I can get three gloves, instead of paying top dollar to wear out 3 $25 dollar gloves in a season. I can spend the left over money on more range balls. 😉

~ ward ~

Driver: Callaway B21 9.5 Degrees. Graphite Design XC6 S Flex 43.5" Length. Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap / 3-Wood: Cobra F7 @ 16 Degrees / Aldila MSI 95 70g 3.3 Stiff. Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap / Hybrid: Callway BB Alpha 815 @ 20 Degrees / Speeder 865 Shaft / Irons: Srixon z785. Modus NS Pro 120 (Stiff). Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap / Wedges: Titleist Vokey - SM5 F Grind 50 degree (-1 degree) 08 Degrees of Bounce (-1 degree), SM5 S Grind 54 degree (-1 degree) 10 Degrees of Bounce, SM5 M Grind 58 degree 08 Degrees of Bounce. Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap.

Putter: Odyssey.

Golf Ball: Srixon Z Star.

Cart Bag: Sun Mountain C130.
Carry Bag: Big Max.

The new Kirkland gloves have become my new go to glove. They are really comfortable, with a thin, but grippy material that allows me to feel the club really well. Durability has been great so far as well. Not bad for how cheap they sell them for.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought this glove at Dick's the other day, haven't used it yet, but the feel is one of, if not the best I've ever felt. Not sure why it wasn't in the MGS glove tests (buyers guide)
IMG_3222.JPG

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗