Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Golf gloves

Divothead

On 6/13/2019 at 9:28 AM, chershey said:

The new Kirkland gloves have become my new go to glove. They are really comfortable, with a thin, but grippy material that allows me to feel the club really well. Durability has been great so far as well. Not bad for how cheap they sell them for.

So, while I was initially impressed, I have noticed that these gloves don't last as long in high humidity. They also seem to stretch out after time. I may need to look at some other options.

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

So, while I was initially impressed, I have noticed that these gloves don't last as long in high humidity. They also seem to stretch out after time. I may need to look at some other options.

I don’t find many gloves that can survive high humidity. I use rain gloves during the summer since they are designed to be wet.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 3/24/2019 at 4:07 PM, PMookie said:

Gloves cost WAY too much. With the heat and humidity here, I go through around 10 gloves every summer, so it costs me a TON to keep gloves around. My old hook-up online store closed, so no more access to gloves at $6. $20 is just too much for a glove. I think I may try the Master Grip ones, but no matter which I buy, I need all Cabrera leather as ANY little bit of synthetic makes my hands even hotter and sweat more.

I’d really like to hear from folks in hot-humid places that use rain gloves. Curious if those would be a good route to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Picked this up on Amazon a week ago and it's great!
image.png

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M3SN812/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For 10 bucks it can't be beat....and it won best value performance glove for 2019 - https://mygolfspy.com/best-performance-gloves-of-2019/

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

1 hour ago, chershey said:

Agree!  They come in a 5 pack for a reason, I suppose.  But since they're so inexpensive I don't feel bad if it doesn't last too long...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Picked this up on Amazon a week ago and it's great!
image.png.57fd05edc8d3061f143010efb2c8b730.png
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M3SN812/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
For 10 bucks it can't be beat....and it won best value performance glove for 2019 - https://mygolfspy.com/best-performance-gloves-of-2019/

Synthetic leather is hotter than cabretta, and gets slippery, so I don’t buy them. Thanks though!
I used MG grips yesterday and they’re awesome! I’m going to be sticking with those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DaisyGolfsHub said:

Currently, I am using MG Gloves. I am very satisfied with it. Before that I was using Zero Friction. They were good too. But I like to try new thinks, so I am thinking about trying  Bionic Stablegrip golf gloves next.

I've been using the Zero Friction gloves. I really like them and they hold up really well.

Right Handed

Driver: Cobra Amp (circa ~2013)  8.5* X-Stiff

19* Hybrid: Cobra King F7 Stiff

Irons (4-PW): Titleist AP2 714 X-Stiff

52* Wedge: Vokey SM6

56* Wedge: TaylorMade Tour Preferred

60* Wedge: Vokey SM6

Putter: Nike Method MC-3i Blade

Ball: Vice Pro+

I just switched from the FJ WeatherSof to the Contour FLX.  I love the soft feel of the StaSof, but they never seem to hold up for me especially in high humidity, the WeatherSof was cheap and durable.  So far after a couple summer months, FLX has held up well, fits me perfectly, and is pretty close to the feel of the StaSof, at least to me.

In my :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titelist-small: TSi2 driver 10° w/ Tensei AV Raw White 75

:titelist-small: 917F2 3 wood 15° w/ Diamana Blue 70

:titelist-small: H16 hybrid 19° w/ Diamana Blue 70

:mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB irons w/ KBS $-Taper 120

:vokey-small: wedges, 56° SM6, 52° SM6, and 47° SM7 - soon to be fitted for new ones

:EVNROLL: ER2 putter

:titelist-small: Pro V1x #42

On 7/28/2019 at 8:40 PM, DaisyGolfsHub said:

Currently, I am using MG Gloves. I am very satisfied with it. Before that I was using Zero Friction. They were good too. But I like to try new thinks, so I am thinking about trying  Bionic Stablegrip golf gloves next.mg-golf-gloves-review.jpg

I have been using the Bionic Stablegrip almost since I started playing two years ago and I love them, very comfortable and I love the all black look and the support from the special pads.  

On 8/3/2019 at 1:04 AM, Fake Carl Spackler said:

I just switched from the FJ WeatherSof to the Contour FLX.  I love the soft feel of the StaSof, but they never seem to hold up for me especially in high humidity, the WeatherSof was cheap and durable.  So far after a couple summer months, FLX has held up well, fits me perfectly, and is pretty close to the feel of the StaSof, at least to me.

I just recently tried the FLX, and it is just about the softest most comfortable glove I have worn so far.  I'm not ready to bench the Bionic yet, but it is a very close 2nd.  

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 10.5* Helium Shaft

Woods: :taylormade-small: R580 5W, 7W

Hybrids: Nicklaus Dual Point 4H

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 Speedback One Length 6i - PW

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 48*, 52*, 58*

Putter: :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact 3

Bag: :Ogio: Grom 14-way stand bag

Ball: GolfJet Jet 4

Rangefinder: NX7 Pro or ShotScope V2

3 hours ago, MomoMan83 said:

I just recently tried the FLX, and it is just about the softest most comfortable glove I have worn so far.  I'm not ready to bench the Bionic yet, but it is a very close 2nd.  

I agree, I was pleasantly surprised.  FJ have long been the most consistently well fitted gloves for me, so I'm going to stick with them for the foreseeable future.  Soon after my first round with the FLX I ordered a 6 pack of them, which made the cost per glove very competitive, about $13.

In my :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titelist-small: TSi2 driver 10° w/ Tensei AV Raw White 75

:titelist-small: 917F2 3 wood 15° w/ Diamana Blue 70

:titelist-small: H16 hybrid 19° w/ Diamana Blue 70

:mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB irons w/ KBS $-Taper 120

:vokey-small: wedges, 56° SM6, 52° SM6, and 47° SM7 - soon to be fitted for new ones

:EVNROLL: ER2 putter

:titelist-small: Pro V1x #42

The new Kirkland gloves have become my new go to glove. They are really comfortable, with a thin, but grippy material that allows me to feel the club really well. Durability has been great so far as well. Not bad for how cheap they sell them for.
Can't beat the price, I purchased 2 sets of the Kirkland gloves 4 for $20. Love the feel as you do but noticed they are really soft and maybe too soft or maybe me coming from duo synthetic and cabretta I wasn't used to wearing such soft gloves because I couldn't afford premium gloves. Being too soft, it did not keep its shape and deformed after about 4-5 rounds, so I would need to stretch it out. That is the only con for me, will continue to use the rest and see if this issue continues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I agree, I was pleasantly surprised.  FJ have long been the most consistently well fitted gloves for me, so I'm going to stick with them for the foreseeable future.  Soon after my first round with the FLX I ordered a 6 pack of them, which made the cost per glove very competitive, about $13.
Good price for such a good quality glove. Even $15 a piece on Amazon isn't too bad. I may have to get a couple more as backups.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 10.5* Helium Shaft

Woods: :taylormade-small: R580 5W, 7W

Hybrids: Nicklaus Dual Point 4H

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 Speedback One Length 6i - PW

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 48*, 52*, 58*

Putter: :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact 3

Bag: :Ogio: Grom 14-way stand bag

Ball: GolfJet Jet 4

Rangefinder: NX7 Pro or ShotScope V2

• 2 months later...

Oh my goodness. Always bought the synthetic gloves, being significantly cheaper. Then I forgot mine, ended up buying a Cabramatta leather by Bridgestone... Nearly through out all my non-wet weather synthetics straight then and there. Huge difference in feel and comfort!

:cobra-small: LTDx LS 9*D,  HZRDUS Green HC 60g 6.0, 45" 4g + 12g weight 
:cobra-small: King LTD @ 14.5* HZRDUS Blue 70g 6.0, 42.5"
:cobra-small: King LTD  @ 17.5*, HZRDUS Blue 70g 6.0, 4
0.5"/ :cobra-small: 2022 Utility Iron 2 @ 17*, Ventus Black 10x, 39.25"

:cobra-small: 2022 Utility Iron 4 OL @ 20* Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36"
wishon.png.f487cdf69e368c89461d72fa6fc7bbe4.pngEQ1-NX OL 5i-PW Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36
"

Cobra SBOL 48*, 52*, 56* Fujikura Pro Iron 115TX 36"
OIP.jpg.04da427c8e36dc0d247492fdfa8569f6.jpgC-Series DW Armlock

Vice Pro Plus