Org Change: Reviews Read more... ×

18 minutes ago, Charli said:

After golfing in the rain today I’d like to ask what rain gloves you guys are using? Couple times it felt like the club was going for a ride 

I use the footjoy rain glove.  I don't play in the rain unless it starts mid round but I used it all summer when I am sweating due to high humidity.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Charli said:

After golfing in the rain today I’d like to ask what rain gloves you guys are using? Couple times it felt like the club was going for a ride 

FJ rain glove. Haven’t used any other rain glove 

• Like 1

I've also been happy with the FJ rain gloves.  Grips also matter in the rain, and I really like my Iomic grips in wet weather.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cnosil said:

I use the footjoy rain glove.  I don't play in the rain unless it starts mid round but I used it all summer when I am sweating due to high humidity.  

I need to strongly consider going that route. Normally I rotate multiple gloves during high humidity, but maybe I'd be better off using a rain glove?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MaxEntropy said:

I need to strongly consider going that route. Normally I rotate multiple gloves during high humidity, but maybe I'd be better off using a rain glove?

I discovered that by accident this past summer. We had a lot of hot, humid days and my hand perspires a lot, one day after going through several soaked gloves I ended pulling out a FJ rain glove. Ended up playing with it most of the summer - they should advertise it as not only a rain glove but the ideal glove for hot humid days. 

• Like 2