Sign in to follow this  
Undershooter

Patrick Reed and his Family

Whoa be interesting to hear his side of the story

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Pretty interesting article - I'll bet some of the other guys on tour have family 'stories' as well. Sounds like he's an intense, competitive guy who's probably an introvert. Nothing wrong with that - as I said in another post - there's no perfect family out there.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I saw something like this on a different site a few days ago and wasn't sure the validity of it.  This just cleared everything up, thanks for the post.  Seemingly sad story, hope the families can work out their differences.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing.

That's interesting, some day they will hopefully work things out.

• Like 1

I feel for Patrick. He is a great talent, but obviously has some issues. That being said every one and every family does have struggles. Whether you like him or not, PReed should be given the respect he deserves. He may come across as arrogant, but the guy has game to back it up, and he is now a Masters champ. Very impressed how he handled the nerves on Sunday and took Rory down again. 

• Like 2

I feel for Patrick. He is a great talent, but obviously has some issues. That being said every one and every family does have struggles. Whether you like him or not, PReed should be given the respect he deserves. He may come across as arrogant, but the guy has game to back it up, and he is now a Masters champ. Very impressed how he handled the nerves on Sunday and took Rory down again.

Yup I can't imagine the pressure on the last hole when he knew he had JS and Rickie breathing down his neck. Not to mention a bad hole who have cost him $800k.

Yikes and I get nervous over losing a buck on a hole.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1